Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,444 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta (8168 Views)

You Cannot Reasonably Be A Minority In Your Ancestral Land -radio Biafra / Map Of Igbo Port Harcourt, Uhrobo Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta / Oil! Who Owns It Nigeria Or Niger-delta? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by becomricch: 4:25am On Jan 29, 2010
Map of Port harcourt,Igbo names,Ijaws would be minority in Biafra or Niger Delta

Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by becomricch: 4:27am On Jan 29, 2010
Map of Ijawland.

Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by becomricch: 4:44am On Jan 29, 2010
so you can see, the ijaw would be minority
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by Beaf: 4:47am On Jan 29, 2010
Shouldn't you be more worried about relocating Oduduwa to Benin republic?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by becomricch: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2010
No, here is my point. Most Ijaws do not know they are getting thier self into trouble by shouting Niger delta. They would become a minority. They have assumed that they would majority in the Niger delta. That is why you find Ijaws shouting Niger delta.

If you really look at it. Those who shout niger delta are either Igbos and Igbos newspaper and Northerner counting on the Ijaws lack of understanding of what is going on. Look one of the people that sit online to decieve the Ijaw, is an igboman who call me. They work for mossob m while they trick Ijaw people.

They are running the Niger delta propaganda to decieve the Ijaws because they live abroad and seen the satellite pictures that the Igbos Ikwerri would be majority in the Niger delta. Obinna and others are member of mossob I assume and I am sure of Chuck odili. I remember he use to host biafra program.
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by THEAMAKA(f): 4:59am On Jan 29, 2010
everyone will complain of being a minority. let's just have 250 countries, nonsense.
all this majority or minority talk.
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by becomricch: 5:22am On Jan 29, 2010
Here is my point, the igbos newspaper were the one encouraging this ijaws boys to kill themself to become minority, while ikwerri people would become majority.
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by EzeUche(m): 7:27am On Jan 29, 2010
The Ijaws are the Igbos cousins if they like it or not. And most Ijaws speak Igbo. Some Ijaws cannot speak their mother tongue but they know Igbo.

If we have Biafra, the Ijaw will be consider a majority with the Igbo since they are the 4th largest ethnic group in Nigeria.
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by revolt(m): 7:56am On Jan 29, 2010
Always interested in ijaw n ibo affairs it's almost like this guy has been paid to destroy any atom of unity btw ijaws and iboz (if there'll be any at all)
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by WilyWily5: 9:50am On Jan 29, 2010
That's a Yorubamans way, any thing that comes out from their mouths are Lies and deceptive.
I still dey askwhich kind king gods created Yoruba people.
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by Mekusxyz: 3:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
This penchant to divide the East is Yoruba past time. We shall meet at the battle of waterloo. We have been on the defensive for long; Igbos should be on the offensive henceforth and hit them real hard.
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by tayo4lif: 3:23pm On Jan 29, 2010
Ijaws are not Igbos cousins
Re: Map Of igbo Port Harcourt, IJAWS Would Be Minority In Biafra Or Niger Delta by Justcash(m): 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2010
Becomerich:
what is your business with Niger-delta and Igbo.
What are you implying?
Are you implying that in Your Benin country the Ijaws will be among the majority?
Leave Ijaws to choose their destiny. They have the right to do what they like.
Stop trying to paint a picture that the Igbos are hungry for Ijawland!
The more you post your pictures and maps, the more I see your illiteracy at it's prime.

(1)

NIS Arrests 400 Illegal Immigrants, Set To Repatriate 150 Nigeriens In Kano / BUHARI'S MINISTERS: Amaechi, Fashola, Others Make List / I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.