Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,668 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff (8169 Views)

Police Block Road To NJC Office, Denying Protesters Access To Corupt Judges / Malami Sends Names Of Six Judges To DSS For Probe - CJN writes Buhari / Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by iflywithbuhari(f): 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
Factional National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator ‎Ali Modu Sheriff, has said that he will send a petition to the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Mahmoud Mohammed and the National Judicial Council against some judges of the Federal High Court in the country.

He alleged that some of the judges had demonstrated what he described as unethical behaviour.

He further alleged that the unnamed judges ought to be removed from the system in order to restore sanity to Nigeria’s judiciary.

‎Sheriff, who is currently contesting the national leadership of the party, spoke at an emergency press conference in Abuja‎ on Tuesday.

He said that he was shocked by the order issued by the Federal High Court in Port-Harcourt in which Justice Watila Mohammed validated tomorrow’s national convention in the state on the ground that the July 4 2016 which upheld the decision taken at the May 21, 2016 convention was still subsisting.

Sheriff was full of praises for President Muhammadu Buhari, who he said was able to identify the key problems with Nigeria’s Judiciary.

‎He expressed his frustration and disappointment on the ruling of the Port Harcourt division of the Federal high court.

Sheriff said, “‎We are shocked even with that ruling. All the judges in Nigeria are on annual vacation.

“We have been in court with all of them for the past one month on an issue that a judge went into in Port Harcourt which started on Friday; people went and filed court cases on Thursday and got an exparte motion, which has been frowned at by the judiciary for now.

“Most stakeholders in the judiciary don’t want exparte motion because it denies justice to others.

“But let’s accept that the judge decided to do that. The life span of the exparte motion is 14 days, which means you have time to serve the other people to respond.

“On that Thursday, the judge gave exparte motion. The next day he converted that exparte motion to interlocutory order. On Monday, he sat and heard the main case to give a ruling or judgement today at 2pm without allowing us as defendants to defend ourselves.”‎

Sheriff further alleged that “This morning, when our lawyers went to court, the judge authorised all the registry staff to run away.

“It took our lawyer, a Senior Advocate of Nigeria to call everybody in Nigeria that this judiciary should not be destroyed. From 9am till now (4pm), they are receiving our own response to the application.

http://punchng.com/will-report-corrupt-judges-njc-cjn-says-sheriff/

1 Like

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by iflywithbuhari(f): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2016
That silly Dokpesi judge in PH will soon go to jail. That's when people will start taking Sheriff seriously. That convention will never hold, by fire or by force.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by gsley: 6:58pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sheriff go seat one place them no need u

12 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by omaguibu(m): 8:30pm On Aug 16, 2016
Bloody fool. They should be removed and replace by controversial Justice Okon Abang. Thunder that will strike you is still doing press up in mount kilimanjaro.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by IllegalMoney: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2016
grin grin grin

I hope the bastard called Ali Modu Sheriff will also report his bastard friend Justice Abang Okon to the NJC for his numerous contradictory kangaroo rulings and for bastardizing the Nigerian Judiciary.

20 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Taeewo(m): 6:33am On Aug 17, 2016
Good

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by uwagimboo: 6:38am On Aug 17, 2016
What is this Fat f00l saying
Justice Okon Abang that is suppose to ve faced firing squad if the govt is sane.

Oga sherrif abi sherrifat, pls take ur stinky petition to Girls Guild..

12 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by ChappyChase: 6:55am On Aug 17, 2016
omaguibu:
Bloody fool. They should be removed and replace by controversial Justice Okon Abang. Thunder that will strike you is still doing press up in mount kilimanjaro.
The thunder wey don dey abuja already?
Na fool this man be!

2 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 17, 2016
Sheriff man of the year grin

6 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Integrityfarms(m): 8:18am On Aug 17, 2016
The Agaba-Idu himself!
The kotonkporo of PDP Nemesis, I hail or!

3 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by VICTORCIZA(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
STUPIID IDIOTTT
Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Princess4ng(f): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Na so una dey talk..... No be today na.... Mtcheew... Mbok gimme space

1 Like

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Ha I tete mole, ole n moloko shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Xionez(m): 8:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Sheriff is truely a parasite.

Imagine someone that just came into PDP in 2014 tussling for the Leadership of a loyal member, Makarfi, who has been there since 1999.

This is what happens when you accept a bully into your house. There shall be no rest.

A party that is destroyed from outside would rise again, but one that is destroyed from within would definitely be dead.
Cut out the cancer that is Sheriff and PDP would rise again.

But who would want that after experiencing several years of stagnant economy and military-style looting in a democratic era.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by kbams241: 8:21am On Aug 17, 2016
K
Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by willjoe: 8:22am On Aug 17, 2016
I hope he RETURNS looted funds before REPORTING kwarupt judges

2 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by agwom(m): 8:23am On Aug 17, 2016
Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
mtchewwwwww
Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by egift(m): 8:25am On Aug 17, 2016
The biggest losers here are the Poverty Development Party. If not for Poverty, Sheriff will not be here.

Any day a "Sheriff" becomes your Tenant, it will take the entire Solar System to evict him from the property.

He was on his own when PDP and their Poverty begged him to come and rescue them. Today, the guy is a very stubborn visitor. The good part is he has the capacity to pull a very large chunk of PDP if push comes to shove.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by henry1245: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2016
you need take permission first?
Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by anytexy: 8:26am On Aug 17, 2016
Mtcheeeew!! See who is talking. If not that you have federal might backing. We know you are Buhari's in-law. No wahala continue. There is God.

1 Like

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by anytexy: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2016
willjoe:
I hope he RETURNS looted funds before REPORTING kwarupt judges
Anybody who identifies with Buhari is a saint. Dont forget he is Buhari's inlaw. He has a federal might backing. And they are yet to tell us who is the sponsor of BOKo Haram. But they were quick to accuse GEJ of sponsoring Avengers. we are waiting

5 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 17, 2016
sheriff teaching PDP how to b law abiding
school them till they graduate

2 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Rapmoney(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
That silly Dokpesi judge in PH will soon go to jail. That's when people will start taking Sheriff seriously. That convention will never hold, by fire or by force.
Rubbish!!!

Wetin dis one dey talk?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Deepfreezer(m): 8:32am On Aug 17, 2016
Today is the D day. We shall see the outcome .

1 Like

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:35am On Aug 17, 2016
Sheriff should continue to fight for his mandate. I commend the IG of the NPC for taking over the convention venue in PH. Sanity must be brought to PDP.

1 Like

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by gratiaeo(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2016
Na by force to be PDP chairman? PDP said they no want you again. If na must to be party chairman why not you go and form your own party

3 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by ancientbanana: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
abi he will use his mole influence to point any judge who goes against him as corrupt.

1 Like

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by NairaMaster1(m): 8:41am On Aug 17, 2016
What of Abang?

1 Like

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by anytexy: 8:50am On Aug 17, 2016
gratiaeo:
Na by force to be PDP chairman? PDP said they no want you again. If na must to be party chairman why not you go and form your own party
A bird dancing on the road has the drummer in the bush". Sheriff is Buhari's in-law and he is being used in one way or the other to disorganise PDP. He has a federal might backing. It is obvious. Do you hear any thing about Boko Haram sponsor again?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by prestige24: 8:56am On Aug 17, 2016
[size=14pt]Some news reports are so funny that I can't stop laughing. . grin

Please, Can anyone help me define the word "CORRUPT"??
because it seems the word "Corrupt" has a different meaning in Nigeria.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: I Will Report Corrupt Judges To NJC, CJN – Sheriff by Bgorgeous: 9:19am On Aug 17, 2016
Mbok fast and do it that is what I want

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Army To Recruit Eligible IDPs / Nigeria Working With UK To Deny, Revoke Treasury Looters’ Visas —SPIP / Achievement Of Akwa Ibom State Under Gov. Udom Emmanuel Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.