Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,520 members, 7,770,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:20 AM

2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin (19845 Views)

EFCC Docks “Adeherself” For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Photo Of Nigerian Man Arrested With 600 Grams Of Heroin In India / 3 Islamic Clerics Arrested For Possession Of Human Parts In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Eportal123: 12:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Nå them. Na them

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by joowealth(m): 12:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
obamabinladen:
All the AFONJAS should cover their face in shame b'cos they are not only peddlers of drug but they also voted a drug Baron Buruji Kashamu to represent them in the senate.
What is this one saying
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by obamabinladen(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
joowealth:

What is this one saying

What he is saying is that the yelobas voted a UK wanted drug Baron Buruji Kashamu as their senator, is that too hard for you to understand?.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by obamabinladen(m): 12:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
oweman:
Are there really any ibo man not a criminal ?
Day by day it seem they all are sure criminals home and abroad ¡

Is that the picture of your brother Ishola Oyenusi?.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by OVA200(m): 12:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Moukandjo:

I was like you before, bro, but those chest-beating, arrogant, deluded gorilla descendants of shuku alabiabia from the land of the rising potopoto don't deserve less than hate. They hate you passionately & wonder why you hate them in return! How's that possible? And it all boils down to the election loss by Jonathan even when Jonathan & his real kinsmen have long moved on. Those block heads are disgusting mehn!
If they hate me or not that is their own problem and question to answer before God, I will try as much as possible not to hate them back because Bible said don't trade evil for evil but repay evil with good.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by brojoshua: 12:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
How long will Nigerians continue to dent their image around the world by their corruption and ungodliness. I am ashamed of our corrupt deeds

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by hillsiderfak(m): 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
I just branch to check their names
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by GistFullGround: 2:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
I did not even read the story but suspected they must be from the IBO TRIBE.

Anyone who read the story, please tell me, are the Ibos?
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Daboomb: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
KingAfo:
Hehe

I think these Greed infused madness to get rich at all cost, using criminality, has to do with that RED CAP they put on. shocked shocked grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Daboomb: 4:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
GistFullGround:
I did not even read the story but suspected they must be from the IBO TRIBE.

Anyone who read the story, please tell me, are they Ib os?

NO.
They are BIAFRANS a.k.a Evans Blodders or LiePOBS
. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Rich4god(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
obamabinladen:
All the AFONJAS should cover their face in shame b'cos they are not only peddlers of drug but they also voted a drug Baron Buruji Kashamu to represent them in the senate.
just read wat u wrote.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by maisauki: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by goldenarrow: 4:42pm On Jul 26, 2017
Moukandjo:

I was like you before, bro, but those chest-beating, arrogant, deluded gorilla descendants of shuku alabiabia from the land of the rising potopoto don't deserve less than hate. They hate you passionately & wonder why you hate them in return! How's that possible? And it all boils down to the election loss by Jonathan even when Jonathan & his real kinsmen have long moved on. Those block heads are disgusting mehn!

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS. ESPECIALLY THIS ONE.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For Possession Of Heroin by Markfemi2: 3:31am On Jul 27, 2017
Moukandjo:

grin grin grin you wicked alabiabia

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

3 White Men Kidnapped In Port-Harcourt, Rivers After Intercepting Police Convoy / Bricklayer Slaughters Girlfriend For Ending Relationship / Woman Pours Hot Water On Co-Wife Over Witchcraft Suspicion In Ilorin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.