Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People (25237 Views)

Beautiful Efik Brides In Their Costume / 5 Interesting Things Synonymous With The Efik / 5 Facts You Probably Didn't Know About The Efik People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by Outofsync(m): 4:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Yes they are
But you should also know that this thing called south south is just a political zone formed by the illiterate Fulani,
I will like you to go and study Nigeria map well, you will find out what I just said about south south, because see no reason why Edo should be in south south

Ahh I see. But to be fair, Edo does seem to be sharing border closeness to other south South States or perhaps its just my prejudiced eyes.

I agree South South is a needless political zone, just like North Central. However, most of the tribes there seem to have embraced it ..

Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by Kfed4ril(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Outofsync:

Ahh I see. But to be fair, Edo does seem to be sharing border closeness to other south South States or perhaps its just my prejudiced eyes.

I agree South South is a needless political zone, just like North Central. However, most of the tribes there seem to have embraced it ..

Yes

Why should edo and cross river be in the same zone ?
I don't see how geographically possible it is
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by Nigeriadondie: 4:52pm On Aug 14, 2017
peacengine:

Iyene Ken te
Calabar houseboy data no dey again?
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 20, 2017
Ermacc:
dont mind the useless op. Misinforming the public
u and Olukat should go and check ur map well.
Akwa Ibom and Cross River are geographically located in the South East Region.
Don't die in ignorance
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by Nobody: 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2017
Officialnelly:
Eyen Efik, Abadie?
wrong. Abadie is to Ibibio.
Efik own is Etie didie?
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2017
Kissyharks:
Efik,southeastern Nigeria??
It's very pathetic how people misinform the public with ease.
don't be so naive. Go and check your map.
Akwa ibom state and cross river state are geographically located in the south east region. Stop wallowing in ignorance.
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by peacengine(m): 7:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Nigeriadondie:

Calabar houseboy data no dey again?

Where this Nikkur? Hiddiota!
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by OgaBuhari: 12:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Queenybliss:
Proud Efik girl.. 100%
uyai etie didie? Yak itang iko ke whatsapp?
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by OgaBuhari: 12:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
barongmj:
Effik, ibibio......cross river

Urhobo....delta
beauty are you married? Let's interact
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by barongmj(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol
OgaBuhari:
beauty are you married? Let's interact
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 3:28am On Aug 26, 2018
Queenybliss:
Proud Efik girl.. 100%
are you in cross River state presently?
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by Scallywags: 7:46am On Apr 01, 2019
Who paired Efik with Urhobo and Itsekri?.its urhobo-isoko, efik- Ibibio, hausa- Fulani. The whole Delta apart from ijaw migrated from beni- Yoruba axis. Igbo ,efik-ibibio,ijaws r linked but each want to be alone. Efik- Ibibio has its own Jewish story and they don't depend on Igbo for anything
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by TheKongoEmpire(m): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2019
ivolt:
Africans and inferiority complex.
All indigenous African tribes originated from Africa,
there is plenty of DNA evidence to support this.

The middle east origin like most biblical stories
are pure jewish myths.

shameful really. I'm Haitian and I look down at such claims. I'll take the mantle of the Original Man.
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by Scallywags: 7:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Africa was a thick forest .black people migrated from middle east and Europe due to racism. Research well .
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by Scallywags: 7:22am On Apr 09, 2019
If all blacks originated from Africa then what can u say about black indians
Re: 5 Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About The Efik People by TheKongoEmpire(m): 7:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Scallywags:
If all blacks originated from Africa then what can u say about black indians
those who left thousands of years ago, guy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Enitan Ogunwusi, Ooni Of Ife Cuts 3 Cakes At 44th Birthday (PHOTO) / Female Inheritance: Supreme Court, Igbo Culture In Head-on Collision / The Igbos Are Probably Nigeria's Most Populous Ethnic Group?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.