Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,784 members, 7,831,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) (37090 Views)

Dead Faruk Bagudu Buried: Atiku Bagudu Buries His Younger Brother (Photos) / President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Dino Melaye Handcuffed By Police In Hospital (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Story for the gods,is she telling that she doesn't know that such exist before.they should continue deceiving the gullible
Re: Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) by banmee(m): 12:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Depreacherman:
when the rich meets the poor..... she try sha

She no try at all. What happens when the funds are gone? Back to square one. This is not the way to solve social issues.
Re: Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) by ventoh: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
fatymore:
All for the camera undecided
nothing pleased ppl like U
Re: Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) by fatymore(f): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
ventoh:

nothing pleased ppl like U
abeg leave my mentions.. Do I know you kiss
Re: Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) by isalegan2: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
fatymore:
All for the camera undecided

Nuh, she was overcome with emotion. It is very very hard to look at severely sick children. Unless you're in health care industry.

I don't like or trust her father though. Dunno much about her husband the governor. Maybe she'll tell him to do something about the suffering masses. By the way, why doesn't the governor go see for himself!

P.S. But she herself is a doctor, a pediatric one sef. O ga o! undecided
Re: Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) by jbbalarabe(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
sarrki:
Women are good .

They will help in pursuing your goals in life .

If you married a good woman you are accomplished in life.

Alsa if you marry the wrong one then . Hmmm that is life imprisonment
so true brother
Re: Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
sarrki:
Women are good .

They will help in pursuing your goals in life .

If you married a good woman you are accomplished in life.

Alsa if you marry the wrong one then . Hmmm that is life imprisonment

Na who dey talk?
Sarrki I can see that the disappearance of SAI BABA and the Shortening or Ending of your monthly stipend from BMC led you to this thread.... grin

Trust me you will soon run out of data

Re: Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) by ventoh: 8:51am On Jul 02, 2017
fatymore:
abeg leave my mentions.. Do I know you kiss
Madam is ds hw u behave to ur husband at home.....
Re: Zainab Atiku Bagudu Cries At The Hospital (Photo) by fatymore(f): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2017
ventoh:

Madam is ds hw u behave to ur husband at home.....
am not married please angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eze Chukwuemeka Blames Oshiomhole For APC's Loss In Edo Election / El-Rufai "Foreigners Body Bags": Dele Momodu, Fani-Kayode, Reno Omokri React / Peter Obi @ 60: Pictures From His Thanksgiving Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.