Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army (15979 Views)

Nigerian Army Commander Killed In Boko Haram Bomb Attack / Inside The Boko Haram Bomb Making Hub In Sambisa Forest(video) / Police Arrest Suspected Boko Haram Bomb Makers In Edo State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by banmee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
teebillz:
Lionel Messi marries his childhood sweetheart! Nigerian girls, una hear? Most of you left your childhood sweethearts to follow the money.

And how does this comment make any sense? Is there a rule that one must marry their childhood sweethearts?

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by Jaqenhghar: 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
banmee:

And how does this comment make any sense? Is there a rule that one must marry their childhood sweethearts?
I tire
Or is there any rule that a woman shouldnt marry for money

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by banmee(m): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jaqenhghar:

I tire
Or is there any rule that a woman shouldnt marry for money

I am not a feminist protagonist but i swear, women are no better than slaves in Nigeria.
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by KARDEMARH: 8:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
*WAT REALLY PAIN Z DAT A GUY WU Z A SKUL MATE MY FWENDZ WHERE I LIVE AND D GUY WHOM I KNOW TOO WELL FELL VICTIM OF D TRAGIC EVENT.... R.I.P. OLAMIDE ,a.k.a (FASE)
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by Jaqenhghar: 8:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
banmee:

I am not a feminist protagonist but i swear, women are no better than slaves in Nigeria.
I agree.

1 Like

Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
I dont understand why this army is fighting a lose battle.

But then, i remembered that they are monkeys and baboons undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by SohMan(m): 12:53am On Jul 02, 2017
depezee:
Good for them wink cheesygrin grin grin
God go punish u... U idiot.
don't blame u guys,I just knew few of u are educated!, how can u say such an ungrateful words?? Anyway,I can't blame u.. If not of our useless government, Do u know how soldiers are sacrificing demself inside that bush, do u think is a war?? Mumu! U don't knw anything about war, dis is just a suicide! Government re killing us, no weapons, no good food inside that bush, yet we re der fighting.. My brother why are u guys so cruel! If u don't whats happening out here,y can't u just shot up, LALA u can remove me if u want to but I will say dis!! Am feeling like I should shot dis guys down now! I guess u know what I mean, I wish I can see u guys(ungrateful) ,I will b glad to waist 50 bullets on you guys,.. My friends are dying over here, and u guys re der saying rubbish about us, I swear to God .. And am praying to God, there spirit will never forgive u guys,,,Junks
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by SohMan(m): 1:08am On Jul 02, 2017
AheadMarket:
I dont understand why this army is fighting a lose battle.

But then, i remembered that they are monkeys and baboons undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
I don't blame u guys,I just knew few of u are educated!, how can u say such an ungrateful words?? Anyway,I can't blame u.. If not of our useless government, Do u know how soldiers are sacrificing demself inside that bush, do u think is a war?? Mumu! U don't knw anything about war, dis is just a suicide! Government re killing us, no weapons, no good food inside that bush, yet we re der fighting.. My brother why are u guys so cruel! If u don't whats happening out here,y can't u just shot up, LALA u can remove me if u want to but I will say dis!! Am feeling like I should shot dis guys down now! I guess u know what I mean, I wish I can see u guys(ungrateful) ,I will b glad to waist 50 bullets on you guys,.. My friends are dying over here, and u guys re der saying rubbish about us, I swear to God .. And am praying to God, there spirit will never forgive u guys,,,Junks
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by GistFullGround: 3:15am On Jul 02, 2017
Did Buhari or whoever not say "BOKO HARAM HAS BEEN TECHNICALLY DEFEATED?"
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
SohMan:

I don't blame u guys,I just knew few of u are educated!, how can u say such an ungrateful words?? Anyway,I can't blame u.. If not of our useless government, Do u know how soldiers are sacrificing demself inside that bush, do u think is a war?? Mumu! U don't knw anything about war, dis is just a suicide! Government re killing us, no weapons, no good food inside that bush, yet we re der fighting.. My brother why are u guys so cruel! If u don't whats happening out here,y can't u just shot up, LALA u can remove me if u want to but I will say dis!! Am feeling like I should shot dis guys down now! I guess u know what I mean, I wish I can see u guys(ungrateful) ,I will b glad to waist 50 bullets on you guys,.. My friends are dying over here, and u guys re der saying rubbish about us, I swear to God .. And am praying to God, there spirit will never forgive u guys,,,Junks
I guess you are an army man. I've been dying to meet onna you.

Are you guys bewitched? I mean are you guys hypnotised? Don't you understand that the Boko Haram you guys are fighting is armed by ur stupid government who in turns arms them with a more sophisticated weapon? Why don't you waste 50 bullets in your commanders and be free? Is it wrong for me to say that you guys do not think?

If I'm in the military, and I can't kill any of these military personnel, I'll simply elope to an unknown place. You are fighting a fight that the odds are stacked against you. But, still you fight and blow ur venom on me who reason.

I give it you; you speak well. You have to reason well, too.

"If an upsurge survives for more than 24 hours, the hand of the government is in it"

- Abacha
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by SohMan(m): 2:12am On Jul 03, 2017
AheadMarket:

I guess you are an army man. I've been dying to meet onna you.

Are you guys bewitched? I mean are you guys hypnotised? Don't you understand that the Boko Haram you guys are fighting is armed by ur stupid government who in turns arms them with a more sophisticated weapon? Why don't you waste 50 bullets in your commanders and be free? Is it wrong for me to say that you guys do not think?

If I'm in the military, and I can't kill any of these military personnel, I'll simply elope to an unknown place. You are fighting a fight that the odds are stacked against you. But, still you fight and blow ur venom on me who reason.

I give it you; you speak well. You have to reason well, too.

"If an upsurge survives for more than 24 hours, the hand of the government is in it"

- Abacha
Lolz, I won't argue wit u again!! So if we all elope to an unknown place,who will safe those innocent ppls?? Guy y can't u use ur head and think? We re trained to obey d last order and discipline is in our blood, do u think u safe if we refuse to fight dis battle again! Weda u re in north, west,south or east. No one safe including our innocents families, Only prayer can safe Nigeria from dis not ur ungrateful words, I still stand on my words, that 50 bullets on u alone... Think!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by Nobody: 5:12am On Jul 03, 2017
SohMan:

Lolz, I won't argue wit u again!! So if we all elope to an unknown place,who will safe those innocent ppls?? Guy y can't u use ur head and think? We re trained to obey d last order and discipline is in our blood, do u think u safe if we refuse to fight dis battle again! Weda u re in north, west,south or east. No one safe including our innocents families, Only prayer can safe Nigeria from dis not ur ungrateful words, I still stand on my words, that 50 bullets on u alone... Think!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You are trained to obey the last order? Including, not thinking? And yet, you wonder why Boko is winning the fight. Boko is winning because, even in their ignorant state, they still use their heads. Nigeria military does not.
And your threat about 50 bullets in me, just make sure that I don't do "something" to you and snatch that gun. Anyway, if you have the 50 bullets, save it. Boko boys are around. You don't wanna be caught with ur guards down.
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by Atiku2019: 5:58am On Jul 03, 2017
RIP Gallant Soldiers cry

RIP Captain Chagga
Re: Four Nigerian Soldiers Killed By Boko Haram Bomb Trap - Nigerian Army by SohMan(m): 12:18am On Jul 06, 2017
AheadMarket:

You are trained to obey the last order? Including, not thinking? And yet, you wonder why Boko is winning the fight. Boko is winning because, even in their ignorant state, they still use their heads. Nigeria military does not.
And your threat about 50 bullets in me, just make sure that I don't do "something" to you and snatch that gun. Anyway, if you have the 50 bullets, save it. Boko boys are around. You don't wanna be caught with ur guards down.
U re a fool!! Boko is winning, Chaii.. I guess u don't av any good reason.. U re a kid covering wit an old flesh..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Senator Peter Nwaoboshi Declares Support For Ahmad Lawan / 2016 Bleak As Budget Failure Looms / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.