Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People (15993 Views)

The Man That Tried To Divide Nigeria And Sow Seed Of Disunity Among Nigerians / 2023: North Exploiting Disunity Among Southern Politicians – Vatsa / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Mr. Achebe’s memoir, blaming Mr. Awolowo for starving to death of over two million Biafran children.

10 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2019
Both yoruba and igbo should come together and unite.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by Blitzeee(m): 4:44pm On Apr 10, 2019
Op,

Let's respect the dead, he is entitled to his own opinion.

There are so many dividing factors in the country that we need to work, this is the least of them

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 4:50pm On Apr 10, 2019
Guy keep quiet and speak for yourself. I helped to ibos get job last week.
NaijaRoyalty:

Unity begger

The Igbos are better off without you .

17 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by enemybulldozer(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
This afonja again??

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
No you are wrong this man caused disunity among yoruba and igbo.his family can still make the correction.
Blitzeee:
Op,

Let's respect the dead, he is entitled to his own opinion.

There are so many dividing factors in the country that we need to work, this is the least of them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by NaijaRoyalty(m): 4:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Guy keep quiet and speak for yourself. I helped to ibos get job last week.

You wey no get job dey find job for another person

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by id911(m): 4:55pm On Apr 10, 2019
Please who can direct me to a link on where I can read the book 'There Was A Country' by Achebe?

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by T9ksy(m): 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Lloydthesaint:
its never possible for us to unite with the Yorubas those smelling people
I rather tolerate the Hausas

....but it's possible to leave your homeland to go hustle with these "smelly people"?

Unfortunately for you and your ilk, the hausas or better still the fulanis don't give a rat's arse about you lot.

They would rather relieve your flat obdurate, impish heads off your shoulders.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 4:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Check this out.this is real igbo.
enemybulldozer:
This afonja again??

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 4:59pm On Apr 10, 2019
shocked guy dont read that evil book.
id911:
Please who can direct me to a link on where I can read the book 'There Was A Country' by Achebe?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by enemybulldozer(m): 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Check this out.this is real igbo.
What makes her Igbo??

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 5:00pm On Apr 10, 2019
Dont mind him.
T9ksy:

....but it's possible to leave your homeland to go hustle with these "smelly people"?

Unfortunately for you and your ilk, the hausas or better still the fulanis don't give a rat's arse about you lot.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by id911(m): 5:03pm On Apr 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

How's it evil? Have you read it

19 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by T9ksy(m): 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
No you are wrong this man caused disunity among yoruba and igbo.his family can still make the correction.

Abeg, free the old senile cripple, jo!!!

There was never any unity between ibos and yorubas, long before he penned his memoirs nay pile of junk called "There was a country".

How is it ever plausible to align with someone who is greedy, overtly covetous and hell-bent on dominating you in your own house?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 5:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
Do you need a job my friend? forget our differences.
NaijaRoyalty:

You wey no get job dey find job for another person

8 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by dignity33: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
Igbos this igbos that are you people not tired of hatred.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by ernieboy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
were the facts presented in the book not accurate?

12 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
T9ksy:

Meanwhile in the news grin

Cc Lzaa adaibeku

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 5:09pm On Apr 10, 2019
I doubt if there is facts in the book except the author name.
ernieboy:
were the facts presented in the book not accurate?

8 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by thatigboman: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Mr. Achebe’s memoir, blaming Mr. Awolowo for starving to death of over two million Biafran children.
"If u dont like a book, write your own" - Chinua Achebe

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
I'm happy to hear this.
Optional09:
Igbo and Yoruba are not in any kind of fight, go to marriage registry in Lagos to know what I am talking about. All around the world there is a marriage between Igbos and Yorubas is very day. So where is the fight

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by RTSC: 5:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
These people have no respect.

Insulting one of the greatest Nigerian to ever live.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by thatigboman: 5:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
write a 300-word passage and I will take u serious

16 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Thank but I think we shouldn't encourage disunity.
thatigboman:
"If u dont like a book, write your own" - Chinua Achebe

2 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by BuhariAdvocate: 5:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Is that an insult?
RTSC:
These people have no respect.

Insulting one of the greatest Nigerian to ever live.

1 Like

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by ernieboy(m): 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
oga the book is based on firsthand historical information.

16 Likes

Re: Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People by Born2Breed(f): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2019
Did Achebe lie? What he wrote was nothing but the fact.

33 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Delta Community Protests, Alleges Killing Of Citizens By IPOB / Boko Haram Members Fight Among Themselves In Maiduguri - 6 Dead / Two Oyo State Monarchs Claim To Help Politicians Win Elections With Juju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.