Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,270 members, 7,849,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Ignites Social Media - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Ignites Social Media (930 Views)

Lionel Messi And Antonela Roccuzzo Teenage Throwback Picture / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi / Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Ignites Social Media by Dailyreporters(m): 6:31am On Jul 01, 2017
Soccer god Lionel Messi, today ignites both Argentina and the world with stunning photos and merry punctuation’s/ celebration with his wedding with childhood sweetheart and mother to his children Antonella Roccuzzo.

Holistically, this was a global celebration, and of course we’re here to give you some of the very best photos from their special day.

https://dailyreporters.com.ng/blog/2017/07/01/lionel-messi-antonella-roccuzzos-wedding-ignites-social-media/

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Ignites Social Media by whitebeard(m): 6:35am On Jul 01, 2017
See simple dressing, simple make up, I will say it again, most Nigerian women suffer from inferiority complex.
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Ignites Social Media by phlamesG: 6:39am On Jul 01, 2017
soccer God really? With capital G?

Op Pls go back to primary school angry
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Ignites Social Media by Dailyreporters(m): 6:47am On Jul 01, 2017
Why cant you read meaning into the published post and make prudent corrections than throwing stones. I dont blame you shaaa..This is naija, anything can be seen.....

Messi the greatest of all time......much respect
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Ignites Social Media by swegiedon(m): 6:52am On Jul 01, 2017
whitebeard:
See simple dressing, simple make up, I will say it again, most Nigerian women suffer from inferiority complex.
I tell you guy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Matias Vecino Set To Undergo Inter Medical Ahead Of Move From Fiorentina / Fg Vgbf / Aserne Wenger Fires Back At Mourinho Over Playing Lacazette Against Manchester U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.