Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos (65482 Views)

Lionel Messi And Antonela Roccuzzo Teenage Throwback Picture / Antonella And Her Sons, Thiago And Mateo Came Out To Support Argentina And Messi / Barca Star Lionel Messi Weds Girlfriend Antonella Roccuzzo. Hot Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by henryanna36: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2017
Lionel Messi tied the knot yesterday with his childhood sweetheart, Antonella Roccuzzo at his hometown in Rosario Argentina. His teammates and former teammates Luis Suarez, Neymar,Gerard Pique,Xavi,Eto,Puyol,Dani Alves,Fabregas and others were among the 260 guests in attendance at the intimate ceremony.

However former bosses Pep Guardiola and most of the Argentina squad or legend Diego Maradona were obviously missing.

According to a report by Argentine newspaper La Nacion, Messi invited only four of his international team-mates – Sergio Aguero, Javier Mascherano, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria.

The couple, who have known each other for about 25 years, banned mobile phones at the ceremony. Staff were also sworn to secrecy and 450 police officers were on hand for the big day.

The couple, who now live in Barcelona, have two sons together.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/06/photos-from-lionel-messis-wedding-with.html

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by henryanna36: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by henryanna36: 6:23am On Jul 01, 2017
henryanna36:
More
more

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 6:32am On Jul 01, 2017
smiley Footballers and their enjoying wives...School no pay like this o

Congrats Messi

285 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by KahlDrogo(m): 6:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Footballers are living gods honestly. I can't imagine a better way to live a life. One getting paid billions to exercise and keep fit daily with a rich accompaniment of fame, etc. wink

God bless their union.

Nnamdi Kanu would have been this way if he hadn't been kicked out of the football academy for petty stealing. cry

Now he's been confined to Potor Republic eating dirt out of a refuse dump while pretending to be praying. . cry

240 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 6:42am On Jul 01, 2017
God bless their union.

But why is it that footballers always wait to have like 2 to 3 children before they finally settle down Ayam not understanding

Modified:

Second to comment and what a way to start the month...this dude up there just stole my shine, chai If i swear for you now they will say i have come grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by ideology(m): 6:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Marrying your friend is one of the most beautiful thing on earth, just see the smiles on their faces

Every moment is fun, no protocols, just enjoymento

Tap her ass in the kitchen. pinch her when she's carried away in deep thoughts, hug her from behind while she is undressing, help her wear her bra & necklace, the list is endless.

If both of u are not friends, the home will be filled with laws and protocols but with love there is no law or offense.

just see the way Messi and bae are walking down the red carpet, NO PROTOCOLS

My bae where art thou? cry cry

200 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
Footballers are living gods honestly. I can't imagine a better way to live a life. One getting paid billions to exercise and keep fit daily with a rich accompaniment of fame, etc. wink

God bless their union.

Nnamdi Kanu would have been this way if he hadn't been kicked out of the football academy for petty stealing. cry

Nnamdi Kanu matter be giving you sleepless nights tongue

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by KahlDrogo(m): 6:58am On Jul 01, 2017
Getintouch2004:

Nnamdi Kanu matter be giving you sleepless nights tongue
You must be a very wise man oh Jewish alobam. I get sleepless nights because the comedian keeps me laughing so hard all night. grin

Good morning my friend. cheesy

172 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Getintouch2004(m): 7:02am On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
You must be a very wise man oh Jewish alobam. I get sleepless nights because the comedian keeps me laughing so hard all night. grin

Good morning my friend. cheesy

Lol, so someone cannot pray in peace again, abi?

Isi adighi gi mma ma ncha

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by auntysimbiat(f): 7:57am On Jul 01, 2017

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Victornezzar: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Congrats Lionel Messi
At times it advisable 2 get married 2 ur best friend
choi...see beauty.....just a light makeup
It's inferiority complex dat is hurting most of our naija ladies

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2017
shocked

Zero respect for ladies who marry footballers and musicians.
The motive is obvious; besides more than half of them don't even have basic education.

And a life without education is worthless.

Messi should have at least shaved for his wedding,

His wedding suit is also a write-off, very ill-fitted. He should have just worn his football jersey if he couldn't afford a decent tailor like Mai Atafo who transformed Ebuka in the BBNaija days.

I have not touched the breàsts of the ugly woman with Fabregas but it looks as hard as Nkalagu granite.

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by cocoberry(f): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2017
angry
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Heromaniaa: 8:00am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by TINALETC3(f): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2017
kiss wow wow wow kiss
Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Papiikush: 8:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Where is Ronaldo?
He should be there Na smiley

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by iamswizz(m): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2017
Where is Ronaldo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by emeijeh(m): 8:02am On Jul 01, 2017
Why this girl dey shift?

Hope it's not what I am thinking? grin

13 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Victornezzar: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2017
TINALETC3:
kiss wow wow wow kiss
Ambulance on arrival

23 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by abumeinben(m): 8:03am On Jul 01, 2017
Messi just dey marry.

And person go dey disturb persin for house

34 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:03am On Jul 01, 2017
my mom keeps telling me that there is hidden treasure in books yet half of the world best of best footballers are illiterates but they live in an extravangant way....we that studied in the so called Cambridge and any other universities would never be as rich as some of these footballers... parents keep putting fear in their children's that without education they won't survive but that's a lie....see onyekuru is set to earn #19m in Everton per week... I swear when I have a child he must play ball.. undecided undecided

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by nwagbaradav: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2017
"2-3-4, wonderful wonderful wonderful, how good is he, best player (dribbler) in the world"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2017
That is so lovely.. League of extraordinary men cool cool

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by judedave181: 8:04am On Jul 01, 2017
EmekaBlue:
smiley Footballers and their enjoying wives...School no pay like this o

Congrats Messi
exactly what's on my mind. Imagine all the stress in school and after graduation struggle just started. As a graduate now doing casual work in a company. This life sa.

10 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by adewuyiade: 8:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Congrats best player in the world

Re open Lautech

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by oladipo322(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2017
the only world best I know..... God bless ur union

14 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Tapout(m): 8:05am On Jul 01, 2017
Suarez you no dey pitch oh... Put that thumb down grin

25 years!!! Wow... And some people will date for 6months and be shouting "I tired nau" angry

13 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Antonella Roccuzzo's Wedding Photos by Misterdhee1(m): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2017
HML La Pulga.. May God bless the marriage with *10 the glamour you have given onto Barcelona and football fans over the years.

Eto'o's wife tho tongue

angry shocked

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lionel Messi Shows Off Customized Adidas Game Of Thrones Trainers (Photos) / McCrory: Anthony Joshua Has So Much Frailty Made Ordinary Fighter Look Dangerous / Kanu Nwankwo Wears Jersey Featuring All The Clubs He Played For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.