Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:24 AM

Which Lost Season Is The Best? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Which Lost Season Is The Best? (639 Views)

Spartacus New Season Is Out / Has Anyone Seen An America Season Movie Vanished Want 2 Knw If D Secnd Season Is Out / Lost Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Lost Season Is The Best? by Emmyk(m): 7:43am On Jan 29, 2010
Well the film is really Great! Looking at season one, this is where they have to Survive without Chocolate (, as Shannon wanted). All the flash backs as well gives a better understanding. Charlie The 'GUARDIAN ANGEL' The Mysterious code Hurley has,how John Locke Was able to walk since they reached the island so not wanting to Leave,the Mysterious HATCH as well and Of course Desmond as a time Traveller wif his love Penny. All the sci- fi in the Hatch, Faraday and his team,Charlie's last words, 'NO PENNY'S BOAT' I would say season 1,3,2,4 am about to watch five,that the best for me! I love this words "ARE YOU HIM? WHAT DOES A SNOW MAN SAY TO ANOTHER? smells like Carrot. "SEE YOU IN ANOTHER LIFE,BROTHA!
Re: Which Lost Season Is The Best? by Emmyk(m): 4:02pm On Feb 03, 2010
Season 5 just started on abc channel yesternite - Says my friends in that are in north america and uk. america and
Re: Which Lost Season Is The Best? by Emmyk(m): 6:31pm On Feb 03, 2010
Pheww! I meant 2 say the finale; Season 6

(1) (Reply)

Gus Celebrity Showdown Latest / International Endorsements For Eko Film Festival / Big Brother Africa 5 (the Official Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.