Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,032 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Spartacus New Season Is Out - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Spartacus New Season Is Out (2259 Views)

Quotes From Spartacus, Movies And Series... / Game Of Thrones Vs Spartacus / Any Spartacus : Blood And Sand Fans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spartacus New Season Is Out by WANCH: 4:45pm On Jan 23, 2011
For all you spartacus fans out there brace yourself as the series continues in new season.

Spartacus-Gods of the arena

Due to be aired in the US from 21 of january 2011.

Dont when it wil be hitting our shores though

Cooollllllll
Re: Spartacus New Season Is Out by ellagold(m): 2:42pm On Jan 27, 2011
thanks for the info have u watch it yet
Re: Spartacus New Season Is Out by RichDad1(m): 10:21am On Jan 29, 2011
I have! But i must said i am highly disappointed.I was expecting it to continue from where it stop in season 1 only for them to produce some crap in the name of flash back, hisss, anyways i hope time will tell.
Re: Spartacus New Season Is Out by lawyerchap(m): 12:37pm On Feb 04, 2011
Rich Dad:

I have! But i must said i am highly disappointed.I was expecting it to continue from where it stop in season 1 only for them to produce some crap in the name of flash back, hisss, anyways i hope time will tell.

Are you the only person who doesn't know that Spartacus is battling cancer which has caused season 2 to be delayed? They needed to have a way to sustain the following for the series. That's why they came up with a prequel 'Gods of the Arena.' Smart move if you ask me. Yet to watch any episode but if the production values remain the same as in Season 1 of Spartacus, i'm sure it will be something to watch.
Re: Spartacus New Season Is Out by kadman(m): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2011
lawyerchap:

Are you the only person who doesn't know that Spartacus is battling cancer which has caused season 2 to be delayed? They needed to have a way to sustain the following for the series. That's why they came up with a prequel 'Gods of the Arena.' Smart move if you ask me. Yet to watch any episode but if the production values remain the same as in Season 1 of Spartacus, i'm sure it will be something to watch.

Lol, no mind am. Would he have prefered to wait to September 2012 to watch anything. He better manage what can get.

And yes, very smart move, and no the production hasn't changed at all, all the actors are present and it still retains that gritty edge we love. 3rd episode out today !!
Re: Spartacus New Season Is Out by nuclearboy(m): 4:22pm On Feb 06, 2011
@lawyerchap:

if you use torrents, download EP 3 at http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/6120256/Spartacus.Gods.of.the.Arena.Pt.I.480p.HDTV.ReEnc.X264-BoB. But that is the BoB edition (Best of both - quality & quantity) so its small. To get any other film/show, go to their home page at http://thepiratebay.org and type the name in. You'll get almost any film/show in tv history there. If you need a download manager to help make your downloads easy, google "free download manager" and it will manage all torrents/other downloads for you.
Re: Spartacus New Season Is Out by aieromon(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2011
lawyerchap:

@Aieromon
Hope you will finish this good work you have started o. Thanks for the link bruv. You rock. But please bear in mind that they're now at episode 3. Any link to episode 2? grin wink

Get all you want here

http://minishares.org/news_cat/spartacus-season-2

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: Yoruba Actors And Actresses / b o o bs Galore: Confidence Exposes B O O B S In Big Brother House (pic) / ‘don’t Kill Me With Sex Scenes’, Actor Tells Film Producer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.