Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,687 members, 7,862,148 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:53 AM

How To Know If Your Infinix Phone And Battery Is Original Or Fake - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Know If Your Infinix Phone And Battery Is Original Or Fake (1015 Views)

I Want To Confirm If My infinix Hot 4 Pro Is Original Or Clone / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / How To Check If Your Itel Phone Is Original (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Infinix Phone And Battery Is Original Or Fake by Jaydrakes5(m): 8:47am On Jul 01, 2017
This is a measure set up by the Infinix hierachy for users to
know if the phone they bought is original or fake.
You may already know or may not that there are fake Infinix
phones flooding the Android market. So when you go to buy
and Infinix phone, make sure to go prepared. Go with a
phone with data connection so that you can verify if
the phone is fake or Original. Or if you have already bought
an Infinix phone, you can still check to confirm.
This article will show you how to know if your Infinix phone
and Battery is original or fake.
To get started
* Open the back cover of your infinix phone and copy out
the Imei Number, Vc Number and your battery Serial
Number.
(Continue here)
http://phonetechvilla..com/2017/07/how-to-know-if-your-infinix-phone-and-battery-is-original-or-fake.html

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 4s Icloud Lock Selling For Part, / Please Is Airtel Blackberry 1k For 3gb Still Working On Android? / Pls Can I Trust Jumia's Replacement Batteries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.