Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed (20528 Views)

Nigeria Vs Cameroon: AFCON (3 - 2) Full Time / Why World Cup Final Group Games Are Played Simultaneously / Nigeria Vs Algeria 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifiers 3 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by OMOTOWO(m): 6:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fabulous7:

If you believe dis guy is suffering from low self esteem,hit like button
mumu ..e be like sey u just hear the word LOW SELF ESTEEM..ode
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
TRUTH2020:
GOD ABEG MAKE CAMEROON WIN AMEN,zoo dont worth any surport
we haf heard you. But plz first give us your English teacher make we flog..

1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by saabright(m): 6:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
faithugo64:
I wish them well sha grin

Naija football giving men high BP since 2010
I miss KANU and okocha era
I miss keshi the Boss
I stopped watching super eagles long ago Don't want to die young
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kirchhoff01:
I dislike foreign coaches.. .We still got competent people for the JOB.. .
who and who abi na manu garba
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Humility017(m): 6:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
exlinklodge:
no need self

Nigeria will lose anyway
must you comment...? can't you just hide yourself somewhere...
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kirchhoff01:
hmm who go com coach us,na manu garba
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Humility017(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
bastien:
Match fixing thingy

Those footballers know say football no get pension
a corrupt mind thinks everyone is as corrupt as he is.....
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by mustaheed: 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
I wish them victory
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by frugal(m): 6:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
We need Mikel and Moses.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Akalia(m): 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
As for me I ain't got no high hopes for super eagles aftet they put up a disappointing and embarrassing performance against SA. I watched some games played by the indomitable lions of cameroon during the FIFA confed cup and I tell you that team will put SE to the real test. I am just hope for the best and expect the worse shaa.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Fabulous7(m): 6:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
OMOTOWO:
mumu ..e be like sey u just hear the word LOW SELF ESTEEM..ode

E pain am ehn!eya sorrytongue
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by donbenie(m): 7:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
moses93:
I know that we'll not qualify for the tournament despite the four points lead. up Cameron or Algeria.

modified:::
Nigerian football is just like arsenal football, they will be toping the log from the beginning but fumbles when its time to select men from boys.
Yes,and for your estimate a Cr@ppy team like the Cameroon Confed Cup team are the MEN?
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by donbenie(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
Akalia:
As for me I ain't got no high hopes for super eagles aftet they put up a disappointing and embarrassing performance against SA. I watched some games played by the indomitable lions of cameroon during the FIFA confed cup and I tell you that team will put SE to the real test. I am just hope for the best and expect the worse shaa.
Seems we did not watch the same Lions of Cameron in the Confed Cup,granted we are not good but these Lions are certainly not INDOMITTABLE..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by soath(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
mayorjosh:
They should just win!!!

If they can pick all three points in Uyo and draw in Yaoundé, we already have nine toes in the World Cup already. They should just focus and should not fucc up the way they did against South Africa

No afonja here
No ipob here
No aboki here

Up suer eagles!
Up Nigeria!
#OneNigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Akalia(m): 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
donbenie:
Seems we did not watch the same Lions of Cameron in the Confed Cup,granted we are not good but these Lions are certainly not INDOMITTABLE..
bro they played against better teams at the confed and that was y they didn't shine. They got solid team play spirit going for them unlike SE that parade only bright individual talents but no team spirit. Well lets wait for the d-day.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by shinarlaura(f): 7:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
ladyF:
Okay.

Click like if you think Nigeria will top the group, share if you think Cameroon will top the group. grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

Of course we will top the group wink
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by superpauL(m): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
The zoo will fall

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Phi001(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Akalia:
bro they played against better teams at the confed and that was y they didn't shine. They got solid team play spirit going for them unlike SE that parade only bright individual talents but no team spirit. Well lets wait for the d-day.
Australia is the better team? grin grin grin

If they couldn't even win Australia, then no hope for them...

Despite all our shortcomings, we'll definitely whoop Australia anytime anywhere...
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by ayo6hammiey(m): 8:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
kshC:
Them wan fix am
I hope so
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by bastien: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Humility017:

a corrupt mind thinks everyone is as corrupt as he is.....

bozo and a corrupt fellow see a corrupt minded person and accuse him of being corrupt
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by rhektor(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
ladyF:
Okay.

Click like if you think Nigeria will top the group, share if you think Cameroon will top the group. grin

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

It'd been long I see your comments on Nairaland, welcome back grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by Humility017(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
bastien:
bozo and a corrupt fellow see a corrupt minded person and accuse him of being corrupt
Lolz....it wasn't a must that you should comment.
the likes of you know nothing about football let alone WCQ and will still spill trash
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by mexix: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kirchhoff01:

apart from keshi, I can't remember any other Nigerian coach that has done well with the eagles...
They need to step up big time...
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by trojanclench: 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
TRUTH2020:
GOD ABEG MAKE CAMEROON WIN AMEN,zoo dont worth any surport

if Nigeria is a zoo, which animal is your Father? vulture perhaps!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by grandlexuz(m): 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Beating Nigeria to and fro will certainly give us the lead. I trust the lions can take advantage of the poor state of the Eagles to do it! Allez les Lions
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by grandlexuz(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Phi001:

Australia is the better team? grin grin grin

If they couldn't even win Australia, then no hope for them...

Despite all our shortcomings, we'll definitely whoop Australia anytime anywhere...

Australia almost won Chile in the last match.. They scored twice against Germany.. Left the competition with two draws. The super eagles are no match for Australia! The might not qualify for AFCON 2019 after that thrashing by SA.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by bastien: 11:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Humility017:

Lolz....it wasn't a must that you should comment.
the likes of you know nothing about football let alone WCQ and will still spill trash

ok
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by FabioPeter: 2:01am On Jul 02, 2017
It's not a must win, the players must understand this. A draw in our next three games and we will retain top position. This will be the worst case with draw against Cameroon and Algeria
Nigeria 9 pts , Algeria 8pts, Cameroon 7pts Zambia 1pt.last game will be Zambia in Nigeria.
We approached South Africa with a must win mindset and we paid dearly. Tactics must be on point.
Re: Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed by andy511(m): 9:09am On Jul 02, 2017
post=58009327:
FIFA have provided an explanation as to why the back to back World Cup 2018 Qualifiers tie between Nigeria and Cameroon was moved to Thursday the 31st of August and Monday the 4th of September respectively.

Nigeria presently lead group B of their group with four points more than second placed Cameroon, who are one point ahead of Zambia in third while Algeria occupies the basement of the group with one point.

Leadership of the group is looking like a straight battle between Nigeria and Cameroon, and the tie which will most likely decide who leads will be in the next round of matches.

The double header tie was originally billed for the 1st and 5th of September respectively but FIFA announced on their official website that the games have been moved for reasons bothering on television broadcast.

Toyin Ibitoye the press officer of the senior national team of Nigeria said, the reason FIFA gave for moving the games to week days is to give the game the much needed television broadcast based on the demands of the right owners of the broadcast.

Also the game in Nigeria will be played at 7pm‎ Nigerian time as opposed to the usually 4pm or 5pm that most games involving the Super Eagles are usually played.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/07/nigeria-vs-cameroon-fifa-explains-why.html

cc lalasticlala

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo Nears 700 Career Goals After Scoring Against Luxembourg / Stephanie Onusiriuka Ogechukwu Lacks Sponsorship To Represent Nigeria / Adenuga Gives Eagles $1M, Keshi $200,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.