Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,961 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply (35222 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by whyx06(m): 6:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
azimibraun:
Where is that guy with Low second class Lower who wants to do M.sc? See opportunity to join Navy now o!
Smile
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by nmreports: 6:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
For those who may find it useful.
Here is what happens during the verification process of this kind of recruitment so be prepared.

Read here: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/01/nigerian-army-physical-verification.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by emmymdk: 6:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
Benjom:
It's a good one. I seriously hope the recruitment will be absolutely based on merit and not "man-know-man".

cool

You hope? Are you new in this country
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by emu22(m): 7:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
oksmart1992:
lol...... Big Ass chic tongue

Taaah'no be she be DAT jare.mk she change d pic or give me her numb to prove me wrong.lolz
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Olasco93:
Can a ND holder in Ogbanje and Mammy water apply? I'm enquiring for my Landlord's daughter
Oponu undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
the problem with this recruitment is guarantor or referee. to find someone to be a guarantor it's a big problem, i applied for immigration and i so much want it to click for me but the guarantor is the major setback.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Joining the military now is a waste! No levels as before, leave it for NDA boys and the military family. Dont waste or risk travelling to do any recruitment cos at the end they will take those from their own list
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by ashawopikin(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanida6:
oya now,,,,this is for jobless NL ass nigga's tongue

make I dey do press up for insults!!
grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Iyou: 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
robertwoods334:
Can bsc apply?
With what I read,this is for SSCE,Diploma only not for Ba,Bsc and the rest.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by yassjib: 7:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
so Bsc can't apply
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by buchhogonzalez(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
vanida6:
oya now,,,,this is for jobless NL ass nigga's tongue

make I dey do press up for insults!!

Vanida I'm tripping for you crazily
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by mikkypel(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Scratch catd for WASSCE or NECO.... Jeez... Where do you expect us to get that.. After how many years

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by idrisa5600(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
me i have DIPLOMA IN CIVIL LAW and last year i applied but am not shortlisted my question here is which department should i applied since there is no legal department.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by frankstanley(m): 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Benjom:
It's a good one. I seriously hope the recruitment will be absolutely based on merit and not "man-know-man".

cool
Which of the categories do ppl apply more
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Akinz0126(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Pls i'll be 25 by october ooooo am I still eligible?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Gbamet(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
KingTom:
No sir it's for those with SSCE and equivalent. Bsc applies for DSSC
When will the DSSC start?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Razzaq007(m): 9:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
KingTom:

DSSC? EXPLAIN
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Kfed4ril(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
KingTom:

Pls do you have the link for DSSC
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Kfed4ril(m): 10:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
KingTom:

Pls do you have the link?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Dantee005(m): 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
robertwoods334:
Can bsc apply?
Oga re read d post...it is clearly stated hnd or bsc shouldn't apply.... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by KingTom(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Gbamet:

I don't know sir keep your eyes and ears open. Should be soon
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by KingTom(m): 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Kfed4ril:

Pls do you have the link for DSSC
no sir I'm not sure it's ready
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by KingTom(m): 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Razzaq007:

DSSC? EXPLAIN
Direct short service commission I.E those with university degrees they have specifications medical, physical education, legal etc. Basically it's for citizens who wish to pursue a career in the navy The regular are those who go to the Nigerian defense academy (military university). This recruitment is for the non commissioned officers that's why the maximum qualification is SSCE.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by harkibami27: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
am 23years of age..can I apply for it? I av weac result
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by horlaydhay(m): 10:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
The DSSC that started last year august was just concluded on Friday they are expected to resume training on Wednesday
Gbamet:

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by horlaydhay(m): 10:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
DSSC is not starting any time soon, because last year DSSC enlistment process was just concluded on Friday
KingTom:
I don't know sir keep your eyes and ears open. Should be soon
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Bacelona(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
Am 23yrs, i have OND and NABTEB Can i apply
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by AmunekeP(m): 11:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
PLS OOOOO..SOMEONE HERE SHOULD HELP ME WITH AN ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION:I SHALL TUNRN 25 BY SEPTEMBER THIS YEAR AND I WANT TO APPLY WITH OND,WILL THEY TAKE ME?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by gifted4luvinluv(m): 11:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
"Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply"
which kind nonsense be dis na? wetin graduates do una o? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 02, 2017
lofty900:
Na wa o. Which kain requirements be dis nah? Abeg who we offend?
i tire oo... No Bsc or Beng..
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by guru90: 6:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Emenandez4lyf:
God of stammering, what have i done to deserve this ?
I cannot serve my country again. Free me nah!

Dey shld comot dat one from deir site! Note dat Soldiers believe in communication freely.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by guru90: 6:30am On Jul 02, 2017
gifted4luvinluv:
"Any applicant possessing higher educational/professional qualification, i.e. HND, BA/BSc, etc other than those stated in Paragraph 1 (a-g) should not apply"
which kind nonsense be dis na? wetin graduates do una o? undecided undecided

No naaaaa. .. This is not NAVAL DSS..... but dey hv selected DSS seems like De beginning of dis Yr. and they will start deir training on 5th July, 2017.

But for now dey need junior boys Dats De reason dey need only waec and OND (precised lower credit).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name / Graduate With A Distinction From UK Uni & You Offered With N50k Job In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.