Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply (35225 Views)

Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2018, Imam, Others To Be Recruited / Nigerian Navy Recruitment Batch 25: Names Of Successful Candidates Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by ogbeleje1234: 8:50am On Jul 02, 2017
The DSS we did the exam and medical test in Lagos no news yet.Abi any update on it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by borngeologist(m): 9:44am On Jul 02, 2017
You guys should just work hard and pray... and also gather gas... always belive in God... and never relent.waiting for you guys come join us...#onwardtogether
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by horlaydhay(m): 10:13am On Jul 02, 2017
The list of selected candidates have been released on Friday
ogbeleje1234:
The DSS we did the exam and medical test in Lagos no news yet.Abi any update on it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Techliet(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Akinz0126:

WWe go survive any how any how
Yeah
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by kennygee18(m): 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
has anyone applied for it?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by nmreports: 11:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
For those who may find it useful.
Here is an insight into the verification process of this kind of recruitment so be prepared.

Read here: http://www.hrtechnique.com/2017/01/nigerian-army-physical-verification.html?m=1
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by horlaydhay(m): 4:10am On Jul 03, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
Joining the military now is a waste! No levels as before, leave it for NDA boys and the military family. Dont waste or risk travelling to do any recruitment cos at the end they will take those from their own list
why not give it a trial instead of giving up without trying, I just got enlisted into Nigerian Navy DSS, the list that came out last week, nobody from my family (Nuclear, Extended, Paternal or Maternal) have ever joined the military and I have no single connection but God. And I know about 7 of my friends that we applied together and got it. Stop being a pessimist and try your best. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by VajanahDischaj(f): 4:25am On Jul 03, 2017
horlaydhay:
why not give it a trial instead of giving up without trying, I just got enlisted into Nigerian Navy DSS, the list that came out last week, nobody from my family (Nuclear, Extended, Paternal or Maternal) have ever joined the military and I have no single connection but God. And I know about 7 of my friends that we applied together and got it. Stop being a pessimist and try your best. Good luck
i graduated with 2.1,computer and electronics engr and after years of trying they kept playing politics. Just when i give up na so i get British invitation as a citizen wey i be. I thought serving in my zoo of origin would have been worth it
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by frankstanley(m): 12:30am On Jul 05, 2017
[quote author=VajanahDischaj post=58067030]i please how is their recruitment exam like....mean the subjects
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by frankstanley(m): 12:33am On Jul 05, 2017
horlaydhay:

please how is their recruitment exam likw.......subject to expect?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by slimbizy1: 9:52am On Jul 09, 2017
horlaydhay:
horlaydhay:
horlaydhay:

how does the training looks like....are we going to do push up with our plams or with holding a puch
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Oladayopop(m): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
Please must I get confirmation mail from them before I could be able to login?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by dami2boi(m): 1:51pm On Jul 15, 2017
Oladayopop:
Please must I get confirmation mail from them before I could be able to login?
No.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by jteena: 12:39pm On Aug 08, 2017
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruitment Application For 2017 Now Open - How To Apply by Chydobe: 4:33am On Oct 11, 2017
The Nigerian Navy (NN) says it has commenced the process for recruitment of suitably qualified Nigerian graduates through the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Course 25.

The Acting Director of Public Relations, Naval Headquarters, Navy Capt. Suleman Dahun, disclosed this in a statement on Tuesday in Abuja.

According to Dahun, the guidelines for the enlistment can be accessed on the Nigerian Navy Enlistment Portal which will be opened on Oct. 11, for interested candidates to apply online.

Click on link below for full details

http://www.newzified.com/2017-nigeria-navy-direct-short-service-commission-dssc-recruitment%e2%94%82apply-now/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Regret Leaving Your Lucrative Nigerian Job For Abroad Menial Job / Good Evening,thread For Npower Applicant That Are Yet To Receive SMS . / How I Lost A Job Because Of A Customised Facebook Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.