Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

List Of The Most Popular Newspaper In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List Of The Most Popular Newspaper In Nigeria (5984 Views)

Allison Madueke Establishes The Union Newspaper; To Pay Reporters N250,000 / Freelancers Editor And Writer For Online Business Newspaper In Need / Which Is The Best-selling Newspaper In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of The Most Popular Newspaper In Nigeria by edetcnn(m): 8:49am On Jan 29, 2010
Hi Folks,

Can we get an authoritative list of the Newspapers people read most in Nigeria?

I was thinking this way:
Sun
Punch
Guardian
Thisday
Vanguard
Tribune

I know I'm a bit wrong but I am particular about the top 3. Want to make some ad decisions.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Newspaper In Nigeria by Lacuzy: 3:57pm On Feb 10, 2010
For your advert placement, publications, and editorial write ups BUSINESSDAY NEWSPAPER is the best.

BusinessDay Newspaper enables you to:

1) Make more informed decision about your business life
2) Minimize business risk
3) Increase profit
4) Outpace your competition
5) Save time and money

Our Readership Profile
The average age of BusinessDay's readers is 34.

Latest research shows strong reader identification with BusinessDay as the leading business newspaper in West Africa; high reader interest in business coverage, stock martket report, management education, small business and personal finance. An average of seven readers per copy extends BusinessDay's reach acrosss the sub-region and it is rated thesecond most favourite Nigeria newspaper among the investor community. Readers of BusinessDay are to be found in all of Nigeria's 36 states and increasingly in Ghana.

a) 33% of readers own at least one house
b) 88% of readers is wholly or partially responsible for making domestic purchasing decision
c) 73% of readers is in the profession
d) 69.9% of readers own at least a car
e) 60% of readers made4 at least one foreign trip in the last 12 months.

So i advice you to place your ad in BusinessDay Newspaper(news you can Trust).
Call me on 08057174399, 080191192792, 07066263368 or mail me at contactchomy@yahoo.com
Re: List Of The Most Popular Newspaper In Nigeria by fraankky: 10:14pm On Oct 03, 2012
You can achieve your goal
Re: List Of The Most Popular Newspaper In Nigeria by chemashie(m): 5:52am On Oct 04, 2012
@ la cuzy, what is your advert rates? Plx post it here & let‘s see.
Re: List Of The Most Popular Newspaper In Nigeria by Lacuzy: 11:43am On Oct 04, 2012
@chemaise gve m a cal or send m a mail
Re: List Of The Most Popular Newspaper In Nigeria by tck2000(m): 9:43am On Jun 05, 2019
Sporting Sun

(1) (Reply)

Why Don't Vendors Participate In Environmental Sanitation? / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer / Invalidation Of $2.4bn Forward Contracts By The CBN: Manufacturers' Fate Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.