Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

"Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo (43898 Views)

Kiran Matharoo To Venita Akpofure: "You Were Jealous We Slept With Billionaires" / "How To Date A Lot Of Billionaires" By Joyti & Kiran Matharoo (Photos) / Kiran Matharoo Blasts Lady With Hushpuppi In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by ezecy: 6:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Free Web Design For 50 Persons Today

I will Design A Basic Company Website for 50 people for free. You are not paying me a dime. Its all for free. All you need to ensure is that we handle your hosting and domain. You will also provide your logo, images, banners and content. The Design is exclusively Free and you are not paying a dime for that.

Its a freewill for 50Persons.:

You can call or chat over whatsapp via O8079031474

Design concept will be based on your kind of business and it will be a basic company website just 5Pages (Home,About Us,Services, Clientele/Gallery, Contact Us) and above all it will be highly responsive. Pls if you need a dynamic website or a blog, you will have to pay for it.
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by 9inches(m): 6:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
More reasons to get me a village wife. Infact I'm more than convinced now.
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by diva90: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Smh
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Abfinest007(m): 6:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
attention seekers
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by fortunechy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
You think you know all colours until Yoruba people start sending you wedding invitation
You'll see something like this: Acid Green on Fushia Purple with little touch of Ojuelegba blue.
Bride's family to wear Cockroach Brown with Custard Yellow.
Groom's family; Jollof Yellow with Fufu White.
Friends; Coconut White with Agama Lizard Head.
While all other guests should wear Pomo Brown on Alligator Pepper Green with a touch of Onion Purple and Maggi Yellow.

3 Likes

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by crackerspub: 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Papiikush:
Pussý has always been the downfall of men.
True talk
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Akalia(m): 7:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chai some dudes (ballers) are just so fortunate to get high class hoe pussies at their beck and call.
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by cococandy(f): 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Stupid men. Weren't they married when they were letting the hoes ruin their unions and businesses because of pucci.
Good for them.

1 Like

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Austinoiz(m): 7:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
Even after lashing all lashables for Naija, these gsls still set well a. I don't mind sampling una abeg.
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by DollarAngel(m): 9:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
sunnysunny69:
How many celebrities and politicians this two sisters f*ck in Nigeria only God knows. Throughout their many years in Nigeria they stay in Eko hotel.

They fu*k rich celebrities and politicians then blackmail them through their closed down website (nigergistlive) Adenuga was too smart for them, he simply set up their front BAUDEX while trying to pick up blackmailing money.

If they were Nigerian, they will be in prison by now. Shame on the police.

Nigerian politicians are demons, mark my word they have taken their destiny
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Olulinks(m): 9:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
MrMcJay:

Those sisters had sex with even prominent pastors here in Nigeria. When I read about their escapades on SDK blog, I was short of words.
If they are prominent we will know them. The are only prominent in their churches. Can I see a link to the story on SDK or just mention the pastors name?
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Afritop(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
THEY WILL BE PUTTING GOD AS A DEFENCE TO ANY OFFENSE WHEREAS THEY LIKE AND THINK ABOUT PHUSSY ALL THE TIME
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Afritop(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
THEY WILL BE PUTTING GOD AS A DEFENCE TO ANY SEX OFFENSE, WHEREAS THEY LIKE AND THINK ABOUT PHUSSY ALL THE TIME
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by TheShopKeeper(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
P**sy power at work....downfall of men over the ages...
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by austinelex: 12:48am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=emmy4lov post=58025239]the most ridiculous post...

tecno w3 and Samsung grand prime up for sale is dat ur real watsap num
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by austinelex: 12:49am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=emmy4lov post=58025239]the most ridiculous post...

tecno w3 and Samsung grand prime up for sale is dat ur real watsap num u can send me mail lets talk
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by emmy4lov(m): 3:40am On Jul 02, 2017
[quote author=austinelex post=58034726][/quote] I've just updated the number, there was a mistake in the number
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by selfmadeboss: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2017
i will still hit grin shocked grin cheesy
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by selfmadeboss: 6:18am On Jul 02, 2017
fortunechy:
You think you know all colours until Yoruba people start sending you wedding invitation
You'll see something like this: Acid Green on Fushia Purple with little touch of Ojuelegba blue.
Bride's family to wear Cockroach Brown with Custard Yellow.
Groom's family; Jollof Yellow with Fufu White.
Friends; Coconut White with Agama Lizard Head.
While all other guests should wear Pomo Brown on Alligator Pepper Green with a touch of Onion Purple and Maggi Yellow.
lol, u go kill person here ooo cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by LordBaelish: 7:48am On Jul 02, 2017
kokomaster4d:
Chai nawa. Meanwhile has anyone checked www.yembos.com

. What's the site about na... just sign up like that?
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by LordBaelish: 7:51am On Jul 02, 2017
cococandy:
Stupid men. Weren't they married when they were letting the hoes ruin their unions and businesses because of pucci.
Good for them.

just kill all men and finally be happy feminist biatch..
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by cococandy(f): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2017
LordBaelish:

just kill all men and finally be happy feminist biatch..
Why don't you the world a favor and die first

1 Like

Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by psp2pc(m): 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
expensive LovePeddler
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
sunnysunny69:
How many celebrities and politicians this two sisters f*ck in Nigeria only God knows. Throughout their many years in Nigeria they stay in Eko hotel.

They fu*k rich celebrities and politicians then blackmail them through their closed down website (nigergistlive) Adenuga was too smart for them, he simply set up their front BAUDEX while trying to pick up blackmailing money.

If they were Nigerian, they will be in prison by now. Shame on the police.

Lies...The owner of Naijagistlive was never caught... The owner of the blog continued opening "yanshes" even while these hoes were incarcerated..
Mind you, these girls can't write well to save their lives. The owner of that blog was a wordsmith. Excellent writing skills,with a little wit and sarcasm here and there...
Till date,no one knows who runs the site..The search for the Holy Grail...
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by LordBaelish: 4:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
cococandy:
Why don't you the world a favor and die first
Unlike you my impact on the world isn't limited to Nairaland and a 401k plan..
You seem to be a sociopath, and not a very good one making it double Jeopardy.
Re: "Adewale Adeleke Had Sex With Pam In London" - Kiran Matharoo by Kobicove(m): 5:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
NubiLove:
How were they able to entice so many wealthy men into their trap?

I'm also wondering the same thing undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid’s Outfit To His #WizkidVIPExperience Concert (Photos) / Davido's Baby Mama, Amanda, Celebrates Him On His 25th Birthday Today / Iceberg Slim Rocks Towel In Mirror Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.