Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) (38904 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi At Gabriel Igbinedion 85th Birthday (Photos) / Rukayat Adeteju Adeyemi And Hakeem Adesina Folarin’s Wedding Photos / Oba Adejuyigbe Adefunmi With 7 Wives Spotted Chilling In The US. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by INTERMAN: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
pary
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by sisisioge: 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
7 out of His wives! How many are they in total?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by yemmight(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
Me I know see any King wey dey strong like this one. Seven beautiful and young wives like these. How e dey service them?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by biggestmanhood(m): 2:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
afonjas too like pussssy like there obas
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by biggestmanhood(m): 2:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
afonjas too like puss say like there obas
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by Adeoluwa7070(m): 2:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Dólt
how old are you?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by umarshatty(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
badassProdigy:
Alaafin of Oyo, His Imperial Majesty Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi III stepped out recently with seven of his wives to a social function in the state, and the media can't just get enough of the saucy monarch and his pretty Olories.

See below... 

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/07/viral-photo-of-alaafin-of-oyo-stepping.html?m=1
7 2 much for nah
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by Mbediogu(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
How this old man go fit manage 7 young energetic women alone? Quick quick I dry go look for mai guard work for him palace. Make him no pay salary, no problem. I am that patriotic. Chei!

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by HRH4REAL: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
7 days in d week get different pu**y......I wish him well in his endeavors..

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by emi14: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Only 7 wives
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by letusbepieces: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mbediogu:
How this old man go fit manage 7 young energetic women alone? Quick quick I dry go look for mai guard work for him palace. Make him no pay salary, no problem. I am that patriotic. Chei!

I just check the pics again. Behind the seven women their are able bodied men.

Trust Yoruba women, them no dey take banging play and dey too like toy boy alongside their sugar daddy.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by crazygod(m): 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Seven of his wives? Meaning he has more than that
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
All the wives are young, where are the older wives. Even though, I support polygamy, 7 is just too much. He can't be bleeping their kitten everyday.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
He is the king and can marry as many wives as he like.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
Those are the youngest ones,
Guess the artist Tillaman mum should be more older than these faces am seeing here
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 2:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
I am 100% sure 5 of his wife have bfs outsidecwho help him out. We are talking about wife here o and not gf or baby mama. Only one wife sef dey hard man to Bleep not to mention 7!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by Josh44s(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
I am 100% sure 5 of his wife have bfs outsidecwho help him out. We are talking about wife here o and not gf or baby mama. Only one wife sef dey hard man to Bleep not to mention 7! shocked
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by maxiquadrian(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
MykOnyxo:
This is why we are not moving forward in Nigeria

Greediness

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by mamato(f): 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
In this era of HIV.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by Bondesniger(m): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
you just have basket mouth
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chai baba dey chop better food oo
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by gazmaths(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
Women rights group won't see this one.

See it for what. Did he force those women into marrying him? It is a free world.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by moredollar(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
This doesn't make any sense. 7 wives at this age.........
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by moonbender(m): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
alcmene:
Their promiscuity is the reason they can't do without agbo concoctions.....

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by timmy2273: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
;Dbaba I hail

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by government77(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Seven of his wives ko? How many remain for house?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by lenghtinny(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Young women married to their ancestor angry
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by lenghtinny(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
LEOSIRSIR:
Those are the youngest ones,
Guess the artist Tillaman mum should be more older than these faces am seeing here
Tilla is older than most of them
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by shadrach77: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Oko baba yeye! grin grin

The title of the thread should have been Alaafin with seven of his wives. He has more grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by Greatidonis: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Josh44s:
I am 100% sure 5 of his wife have bfs outsidecwho help him out. We are talking about wife here o and not gf or baby mama. Only one wife sef dey hard man to Bleep not to mention 7!

U talk true , one see dey tire person. And when him die nko?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo, Adeyemi And His 7 Wives Step Out Together (Photo) by ENGANI(m): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
Chai! See big raper and pedophile spotted who is suffering from pedophilia, when agile and energetic emir of Kano marries an 18 years old lady, stupid people started condemning him though it was his fouth wife, and Sanusi Lamido was just 57 , but now this 80 year old Alaafin has married 7 young and I cannot deny it beautiful so called wives .What a pedophile old traditional leader. If you quote me you get no sense!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Ikwerre People / Urhobo Wa Doo! Learn/share Urhobo Stuff Here / The Ema Dance Of The Urhobo People (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.