Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,779 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members (1293 Views)

South-east, South-south Monarchs Supports IPOB, Says Biafra Is The Answer.-Punch / Jewish Prophet From Israel Says Biafra WILL Be Independent In 2018 (video) / America Says Biafra and Nigeria Will Fight Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by edunwablog: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2017
I was shocked when i saw this on Facebook today see what the Biafra member said.
Below
To whom it may concern....

Our Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Jesus....
You must accept Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as the messiah and the saviour of our land for you to inherit the kingdom of Heaven.....
Take it or Leave it
Biafra must be restored on Earth!
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-is-bigger-than-jesus-says.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by googlepikins: 11:24am On Jul 01, 2017
An Afonja can create a Facebook account to say that. we all know how stupidd Afonjas can be.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2017
Mad people everywhere ....

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by CutieGuy(m): 11:28am On Jul 01, 2017
googlepikins:
An Afonja can create a Facebook account to say that. we all know how stupidd Afonjas can be.
They afonnjas,Nigeria Govt are really desperate now.
Expect more media propaganda this year.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by ESDKING: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2017
Like I was told that we should expect a lot of propaganda against Kanu now everywhere is getting hotter day by day.
Even here on nairaland, a lot of desperate iddiots that have not crossed Niger bridge have automatically become Anambrarains immediately the issue of boycotting election came up. They will tell you "we Anambrarains must vote come Nov" lolz, . Terrible basstardds everywhere.

I have said it I I will say it again, the more propaganda against Ipob, the stronger the movement becomes.

I can remember Donald Trump's case, how they rubbished him, at the end of the day what happened ?

One Nig crusaders are nothing but rotten maggots .
Their reasoning is less than animals.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by Iamesther(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2017
as MBBS accredited and what's standard of MBBS in abuja? Also what's was MBBS cutoff last year?s
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by Yeligray(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2017
I just d laff. Jesus is nt on facebook yet millions of people seek and follow him daily, He is the only one that gives without asking anything back, He gives breathe, maketh a way where there is non, gives us a reason to smile when there is non, He is the light in the darkness, He walked on water, He healed the sick, And the life of nnamdi kanu is in his hands..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by TroubleMaker47(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by Modsenemy(f): 11:42am On Jul 01, 2017
Most IPOBians are born catholic but end being atheists because they believe their achievements are by the works of their hand ,hence, they don't respect Jesus
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2017
The height of madness. ..continuous blasphemy is the fastest route to crash this agitation. .caution and restraint is necessary
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by najoke: 11:50am On Jul 01, 2017
CutieGuy:
They afonnjas,Nigeria Govt are really desperate now.
Expect more media propaganda this year.
googlepikins:
Kikiki….. See them… denying the obvious….. Kanu is bigger than Jesus -ipob
End of story

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by dobokiy: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2017
Even the blind can tell that this is the work of an afonja grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by KahlDrogo(m): 11:54am On Jul 01, 2017
googlepikins:
Nnamdi Kanu fall on you. grin

Let us pray my Jewish alobam. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by KahlDrogo(m): 11:58am On Jul 01, 2017
najoke:

Kikiki….. See them… denying the obvious….. Kanu is bigger than Jesus -ipob
End of story
I'm very sure even this trainee masquerade below, who heeded the advice of Lai Mohammed on job opportunities available in masquerade business, is an afonja pretending to be nnamdi Kanu. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by najoke: 12:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
KahlDrogo:
I'm very sure even this trainee masquerade below, who heeded the advice of Lai Mohammed on job opportunities available in masquerade business, is an afonja pretending to be nnamdi Kanu. grin grin
Kikiki….. Seriously, I need to know the jazz he dey use. I never knew Biafuros are these gullible grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by mgbadike81: 12:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
the moderators should delete this thread, the propaganda against ipob is too childish.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by EvilMetahuman: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Igbo christians, are you going to allow these rampaging igbo jews insult Jesus like that?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by MrHenshaw: 12:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
edunwablog:
I was shocked when i saw this on Facebook today see what the Biafra member said.
Below
To whom it may concern....

Our Supreme Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is bigger than Jesus....
You must accept Mazi Nnamdi Kanu as the messiah and the saviour of our land for you to inherit the kingdom of Heaven.....
Take it or Leave it
Biafra must be restored on Earth!
more details at http://www.akelicious.com/2017/07/nnamdi-kanu-is-bigger-than-jesus-says.html?m=1

No need to respond to such feckless statement.Your Opinion clearly drug related.Nnamdi guide your "dogs"
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by yemmight(m): 12:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
This guy do scam these people so deep. What happened in the North where some idiots will ask some people who want to enjoy virgins in heaven start killing themselves has started happening in the East. What I know is that no idiot in south will call himself small god and people will be worshiping him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by Freetech: 1:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
This must not surprise anyone. Trust they are always on drug both as a user and seller. He is of Biafran a nation where a SS1 student sold 2 cars of 7.5m for 350k to buy drug.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by mirabel001(f): 2:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
afonjis tryin so hard to stop biafra.. God pass them....i luv NK
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by ozowarac: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
He is bigger than Mohammed they terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by RoyalUc(m): 3:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
yemmight:
This guy do scam these people so deep. What happened in the North where some idiots will ask some people who want to enjoy virgins in heaven start killing themselves has started happening in the East. What I know is that no idiot in south will call himself small god and people will be worshiping him.

My brother, the Igbos must have said the same thing before now.
The way things are going, I am afraid I might not agree with you that 'no idiot in south will call himself small god and people will be worshiping him.'
Anything is possible in Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus Says Biafra Members by yemmight(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
RoyalUc:

My brother, the Igbos must have said the same thing before now.
The way things are going, I am afraid I might not agree with you that 'no idiot in south will call himself small god and people will be worshiping him.'
Anything is possible in Nigeria.

I am telling you It can't work here.

(1) (Reply)

Names Of Noise Makers Buhari Will Deal With When He Returns / South East Group Petitions UN, AU Over Quit Notice Issued To Igbos / Nigeria Number 1 Citizen Picked By APC As Presidential Candidate For 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.