Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted (30665 Views)

Uche Maduagwu Shades Davido For Not Featuring On Beyonce Album, Hails Wizkid / Regina Daniels' Skimpy Outfit Gets Her Blasted By Fans / Angela Okorie's Support For Gambian President, Yaya Jammeh, Got Her Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by laudate: 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
solasoulmusic:
That Elevator scene I knew he cheated and probably flaunted it in public too but I salute Beyoncé and him for forgiving it's not easy and then again maybe that's what is selling now ...as an artist when I rap controversially I see a rise in interest and it's a strategy it doesn't mean it's true and then again if it is then it's their truth they don't owe explanations.

You have to understand art has different forms and a record is a stage they are acting but are a solid family not swayed by your views. I will pull on Beyoncé in that elevator because my family cares about me and how the public sees me Solange had enough though it was wrong men you gotta learn to not be proud of cheating it is known to kill a whole dynasty

Exactly! wink Different strokes, for different folks. Someone told me that some women are more inclined to forgive their man, if he had a one-night stand, rather than a long-term affair. In both cases, cheating was involved, but one case appears to be more serious than the other. Which ever way you dice it, cheating always involves deception & unfaithfulness. It carries the potential to unravel the most solid relationships. And fixing the relationship afterwards, ain't easy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by DozieInc(m): 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
chronique:
Hisses! She thinks it's every woman that doesn't have sense like her. Beyonce with all her wealth and fame was cheated on but she kept her stuff private and kept her marriage intact. Toke that only rose to fame with instagram and YouTube and has God knows how much, got cheated on, didn't allow the whole world hear word, wrote a book and left her marriage... Different strokes for different folks. I hear she's an oap; which of the radio stations does she even work with?
No chillz cheesy
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by chronique(m): 7:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
happney65:

She works with Amuludun FM.. grin

Lol.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by MarilynNash(f): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
prof22:
This mentality is killing our homes something happens in the home she moves out. Marriage is a man and woman who chose to be together against all odds not because the door to walk out is not opened. Auntie toke is married to her book. No crown. No respect. No reasonable lady can have you as a role model because you are not good enough to be one. Same gies to tonto and aigbe. Shout out to all women that stayed strong.
#MenPleaseLetsAppreciateTheRealQueens.
#SayNoToCheating
#SheDeservesBetter
#DoUntoHerWhatYouWantForYourDaughter
#ProtectHer
#NoToDomesticViolence.

So a woman who leaves a man that physically abuses her or cheats on their marriage is weak? You cannot expect everyone to act as Beyonce did.
It was her choice to stay same as it was Aigbe and Toke's choice to leave.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by MarilynNash(f): 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
chronique:
Hisses! She thinks it's every woman that doesn't have sense like her. Beyonce with all her wealth and fame was cheated on but she kept her stuff private and kept her marriage intact. Toke that only rose to fame with instagram and YouTube and has God knows how much, got cheated on, didn't allow the whole world hear word, wrote a book and left her marriage... Different strokes for different folks. I hear she's an oap; which of the radio stations does she even work with?
Nigerian men. SMH
Beyoncé is Beyoncé. Toke is Toke. Allow them make their own decisions.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by chronique(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
MarilynNash:
Nigerian men. SMH
Beyoncé is Beyoncé. Toke is Toke. Allow them make their own decisions.

Exactly. And that is why Toke should mind her business and not interfere with Beyonce and Jay-Z. No one asked for her silly opinion.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by Debbime(f): 10:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hotshawarma:
she will not mind her own business now oooo she wey her finger nails long pass her marriage...

See finishing, I no go like find ya trouble oh.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by prof22(m): 10:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
If all men leave their wives that cheats and all women leaves the men that cheats what kind of society are we going to have? These mentality of moving out because he's a jerk is just so wrong and for ur information, let me tell you all men are jerks, just pick the jerk you can cope with. Is leaving or walking out of the marriage the test to show you are Strong?? Any honour in that No glory. No joy. I cannot expect everyone to be normal for sure , I expect the sane ones whose brain has not been positioned at leaving to live a miserable single mom life that gives them the opportunity to flirt around and raise another product like them in their daughter. You people talk as hypocrites, when she cheats, you ask him to forgive and accept her back but when it's d reverse you ask her to move out, and the next guy cheats, and she moves out and d next next until she ends up living a totally miserable life. I can categorically tell you that single mom are capable of raising lesbian/gay children. Cheating (both sex) is wrong but it happens and nothing justifies it been right, but d test of marriage is holding hands in disagreement, holding on when you can let go, staying together when the door is open for you to walk away.
Marriage is for people who will never let go, people ready to let go and move on because what they have is worth holding on to when storms come. Your comment is your view. I clearly understand. It's all about what you want to do with your life. Either you are ready to walk away and stay and fix it. But I think you should know it's fun for guys ( its a shame on women - Tonto and single mothers gang of unmarriable, flirt and crownless cowards ) What's happening to our women. Our mothers were and are better ! My view is personal. And I respect your view too. Muito obrigada !

MarilynNash:
So a woman who leaves a man that physically abuses her or cheats on their marriage is weak? You cannot expect everyone to act as Beyonce did.
It was her choice to stay same as it was Aigbe and Toke's choice to leave.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by mbhs139(m): 10:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
chronique:
Hisses! She thinks it's every woman that doesn't have sense like her. Beyonce with all her wealth and fame was cheated on but she kept her stuff private and kept her marriage intact. Toke that only rose to fame with instagram and YouTube and has God knows how much, got cheated on, didn't allow the whole world hear word, wrote a book and left her marriage... Different strokes for different folks. l hear she's an oap; which of the radio stations does she even work with?

I was going to ask about that too.
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by laudate: 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
prof22:
If all men leave their wives that cheats and all women leaves the men that cheats what kind of society are we going to have? These mentality of moving out because he's a jerk is just so wrong and for ur information, let me tell you all men are jerks, just pick the jerk you can cope with. Is leaving or walking out of the marriage the test to show you are Strong?? Any honour in that No glory. No joy. I cannot expect everyone to be normal for sure , I expect the sane ones whose brain has not been positioned at leaving to live a miserable single mom life that gives them the opportunity to flirt around and raise another product like them in their daughter. You people talk as hypocrites, when she cheats, you ask him to forgive and accept her back but when it's d reverse you ask her to move out, and the next guy cheats, and she moves out and d next next until she ends up living a totally miserable life. I can categorically tell you that single mom are capable of raising lesbian/gay children. Cheating (both sex) is wrong but it happens and nothing justifies it been right, but d test of marriage is holding hands in disagreement, holding on when you can let go, staying together when the door is open for you to walk away.
Marriage is for people who will never let go, people ready to let go and move on because what they have is worth holding on to when storms come. Your comment is your view. I clearly understand. It's all about what you want to do with your life. Either you are ready to walk away and stay and fix it. But I think you should know it's fun for guys ( its a shame on women - Tonto and single mothers gang of unmarriable, flirt and crownless cowards ) What's happening to our women. Our mothers were and are better ! My view is personal. And I respect your view too. Muito obrigada !

Oga, people are talking about men and women who cheat openly, repeatedly and consistently, on their partners! shocked At that point, it is no longer a mistake, but a habit! I know a lady whose husband infected her with AIDS! shocked When people were warning her initially, about her husbands waywardness she refused to listen, claiming that they wanted to break her home! After he infected her, what was the result? She is now left on her own to manage the disease. sad

In some cases, it is the men that actually abandon their wives and homes, to go and live with another woman, elsewhere in the same city. sad What do you want the wife to do? Should she pack her load and go to the other woman's house to live there? shocked

There are still some other men who batter their wives, in addition to cheating on them. undecided Some women have sustained permanent disability as a result of such beatings, while others have even lost their lives. angry Would you advocate for your sisters or daughters to continue living with an abusive man? My neighbour did her internship at a psychiatric hospital in Nigeria and she still speaks about a huge number of women she came across in there, who lost their sanity as a result of the cruelty meted out by their husbands.

Abeg, life is for the living, o jare. sad Every individual has different thresholds of pain. Any woman that can no longer cope with her husband's ill-treatment or bashing is free to leave. If she dies at the hands of the man, who will take care of her children?? angry

In the past, even our fathers who had an eye for the weaker sex, ended up marrying the other women they were dating, or bringing them in as 2nd or 3rd wives. Yet, they met all their responsibilities on the home front and still took care of their wives, and gave them respect. The men of these days do not do all that, they just run amok and mess up thye lives of the women they get involved with! undecided

A humble, well-adjusted and disciplined single mother who is equipped to take care of her children by herself in her own home, is far better than a 2-parent home where mother and father are at loggerheads all day, and the children are on the receiving end of all the toxic issues going on in that home!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by prof22(m): 10:41pm On Jul 01, 2017
True ! Noted ** Gracias !

laudate:

Oga, people are talking about men and women who cheat openly, repeatedly and consistently, on their partners! shocked At that point, it is no longer a mistake, but a habit! I know a lady whose husband infected her with AIDS! shocked When people were warning her initially, about her husbands waywardness she refused to listen, claiming that they wanted to break her home! After he infected her, what was the result? She is now left on her own to manage the disease. sad

In some cases, it is the men that actually abandon their wives and homes, to go and live with another woman, elsewhere in the same city. sad What do you want the wife to do? Should she pack her load and go to the other woman's house to live there? shocked

There are still some other men who batter their wives, in addition to cheating on them. undecided Some women have sustained permanent disability as a result of such beatings, while others have even lost their lives. angry Would you advocate for your sisters or daughters to continue living with an abusive man? My neighbour did her internship at a psychiatric hospital in Nigeria and she still speaks about a huge number of women she came across in there, who lost their sanity as a result of the cruelty meted out by their husbands.

Abeg, life is for the living, o jare. sad Every individual has different thresholds of pain. Any woman that can no longer cope with her husband's ill-treatment or bashing is free to live. If she dies at the hands of the man, who will take care of her children?? angry

In the past, even our fathers who had an eye for the weaker sex, ended up marrying the other women they were dating, or bringing them in as 2nd or 3rd wives. Yet, they met all their responsibilities on the home front and still took care of their wives, and gave them respect. The men of these days do not do all that, they just run amok and mess up thye lives of the women they get involved with! undecided

A humble, well-adjusted and disciplined single mother who is equipped to take care of her children by herself in her own home, is far better than a 2-parent home where mother and father are at loggerheads all day, and the children are on the receiving end of all the toxic issues going on in that home!
Re: Toke Makinwa's Tweet About Jay Z Cheating On Beyonce Got Her Blasted by vampire2020: 12:58pm On Jul 14, 2017
Prebaby93:

hay God... savage..
vampire just replied the mail grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Celebrates 39th Birthday, To Run For President In 2023 / Bovi And Toolz Looking Lovely In Nice Traditional Outfits (pic) / WWE Fires Hulk Hogan For Using Racist Rants On Black Man Dating His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.