Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,682 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:43 AM

Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp (29760 Views)

Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Fearlez: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalas247:
We are not surprised grin
So he shot himself in the leg .... I see

You saw it the way I did.
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Chiefpriest1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmm
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Emmahunk(m): 2:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
I believeiit's a lot healthier to be silent than to expose one's shallow mindedness. How on earth is this Buhari's fault? People can waste their time and data just to type irrelevant things.
Having said tha , the poor man might not be mentally challenged as is being insinuated in some quarters. He might have been pushed to the wall and for sure every man has an insurance limit.
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Princedapace(m): 2:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
The part where Senior officers took to thier heels got me really...Laughable!!..Awon baba oni baba ya fere si
Hahahahahahaha

I tell u o..

Baba, the strength of these senior officers in any security outfit lies on the armed junior officers... Including ur politicians..

Did u see Emoney the other day and the heavily armed mobile policemen with him? Those guys appearance alone can scare dreaded robbers and kidnappers..

Same goes to your politicians.. I was at a political rally in 2015, in Delta state, the type of heavily armed mobile policemen these politicians carry sef...

Now, if anything goes wrong with these security aids, the ogas will go down aside spiritual backup which can fail at any time..

The senior officers should thank the armed officer who shot and overpowered the mopol..

Mobile policemen are always angry and they hardly gear stop... Na only go dey sabi..
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by squash47(m): 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
NCANTaskForce:
Nice one
Honestly am so happy to hear a police man shot himself,my prayer and wish is that we'll soon get to hear such story about those idiots called SARZ,..it will be a goodnews for Gee boys
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by thunderbabs: 2:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
The mushin weed wey he smoke bfor going to act dt drama go don clear for hin eye nw
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
jonsnow92:
The part where Senior officers took to thier heels got me really...Laughable!!..Awon baba oni baba ya fere si
Just wait. It will soon be denied... grin
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by 9jatatafo(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Makes you wonder, what criteria do they use to determine if one's fit for the job of a policeman? How much training do they go through? Is their mental health evaluated? How long are they trained by senior ones before they get to hold guns? A friend of mine in the US that works as a police man told me they have to get razed themselves before they're even given a chance to hold a tazer. He said their training involves being shot with a bullet proof vest on. Our policemen here just misuse weapons given to them

Some Policemen and military officers in the US do go berserk sometimes. You can Google it. Some of these officers both in Nigeria and the US suffer psychological problems.
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by hopefulLandlord: 2:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fearlez:
Police in Nigeria will aim at the head, torso or chest of peaceful protesters. They will shoot to kill innocent rioting students who are armless or a commercial bus driver for refusing to be extorted.

But in the case of their own armed criminal who was shooting sporadically, THEY AIMED AT THE LEG. and even risk their lives to disarm him unprotected.

Devils in black

olatola00:
So they actually knew how to aim at the leg, if it was a mere person they would have wasted him.

I don't believe he aimed for he leg "at a distance" cuz its almost impossible to hit the leg from a distance, depending on what "distance" is, the only way one can hit a leg is actually from close range, that's because at 60 or more feet even the best shooters have about 85% chance of totally missing the target, mind you such a shooter isn't aiming for leg or hands but an entire body! and the accuracy rate gets worse when the target is a moving one, shooting guns isn't like they show in action movies in which main characters hit the target 100% of the time while his adversaries that number hundreds can't hit even one

I want to believe he was close and definitely not from distance OR the policeman actually aimed for anywhere and the bullet hit the target in the leg

1 Like

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
Sounds like a scene from an action movie. The inspector's career should be officially over with this if this story is anything to go by.
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by chigo003(m): 3:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
I suspect Osogbo weed or village remote control
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by hopefulLandlord: 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
9jatatafo:

Some Policemen and military officers in the US do go berserk sometimes. You can Google it. Some of these officers both in Nigeria and the US suffer psychological problems.

Salut!
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by kboycrew: 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2017
1Rebel:
Of course

a very healthy meal with fine black amala and goat meat.
AH!!1 I love this food.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by UncleSnr(m): 3:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
The Nigerian Police we think about, read this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/3880851/nigerian-police-think Lalasticlala
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by hatchy(f): 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mental fitness test should be carried out periodically on these men in black because a whole lot of them are mentally unstable to serve the public with a lethal weapon.

Too many drunkards and criminals hiding under the black uniform to commit crime. Even their Ogas in the office are not exempted because that is the apex of corruption in the police service.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
this is just the beginning, they will kill themselves in the end. nigerian police man shoots his fellow police men.
Great news! grin
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Fearlez: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I don't believe he aimed for he leg "at a distance" cuz its almost impossible to hit the leg from a distance, depending on what "distance" is, the only way one can hit a leg is actually from close range, that's because at 60 or more feet even the best shooters have about 85% chance of totally missing the target, mind you such a shooter isn't aiming for leg or hands but an entire body! and the accuracy rate gets worse when the target is a moving one, shooting guns isn't like they show in action movies in which main characters hit the target 100% of the time while his adversaries that number hundreds can't hit even one

I want to believe he was close and definitely not from distance OR the policeman actually aimed for anywhere and the bullet hit the target in the leg
I believe the policeman was close by. I also believe he deliberately aimed for the leg. The "gallant" policeman who threw himself at the armed policeman risking his own life proves the Nigerian police have been deliberately selective in applying the law

1 Like

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by talk2saintify(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
SMH
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by ebby9z(m): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
I was passing in front of a police boss ' house in a GRA in Ikeja and overhead the policemen on duty complaining bitterly about their welfare. One even described the force as NPF- Nigerian Poorest Families.
Their welfare is too poor which is why they treat everybody with anger sad frustration
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by airvision(m): 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2017

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Daboomb: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Makes you wonder, what criteria do they use to determine if one's fit for the job of a policeman? How much training do they go through? Is their mental health evaluated? How long are they trained by senior ones before they get to hold guns? A friend of mine in the US that works as a police man told me they have to get razed themselves before they're even given a chance to hold a tazer. He said their training involves being shot with a bullet proof vest on. Our policemen here just misuse weapons given to them

Nigerian Police men that drink raw Alcohol, smoke weed and that evil mixture called jedi-jedi, while on duty?
You expect such people to be 'normal'? grin grin

What we have are Uniformed, mentally deranged people carrying assault weapons aimed at ordinary citizens
We are only alive because they miss each time they shoot but occasionally, they get the wrong person shot.

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by cutievik: 4:14pm On Jul 01, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

True talk.. Oga u too get sense.... My exact same opinion
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Daboomb: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
kboycrew:

a very healthy meal with fine black amala and goat meat.
AH!!1 I love this food.

Top it up or wash it down with a Chilled Bottle Palm Wine and your Doctor will have to look for another job out of lack of patronage!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by litaninja(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mental health....
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by DabuIIIT: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
Buhari sef
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by tit(f): 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalas247:
We are not surprised grin
So he shot himself in the leg .... I see

after someone tried to shoot him in the same leg!

it is well,
with lai mohammed.
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Lalas247(f): 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
tit:

after someone tried to shoot him in the same leg!

it is well,
with lai mohammed.

Lol na so we am o
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Lalas247(f): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fearlez:
You saw it the way I did.
wink
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by iaatmguy(m): 5:16pm On Jul 01, 2017
1Rebel:
Of course
whether you like it or not you are not going to have biafra.
So you are yoked with the your northern masters.

I know you won't like it but you are my.........

FELLOW NIGERIAN grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Arrest Woman Who Sold Her Newborn Grandson For N1.3M; Baby Rescued (Pix) / ‘policeman Framed Me For Robbery For Denying Him Sex’ / Car Thieves Nabbed At Ikenegbu Road In Owerri Today (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.