Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,593 members, 7,861,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp (29756 Views)

Drunk Lagos Policeman Goes Viral / Indian Man's Reason For Killing A Policeman Goes Viral, Sparks Online Debate / Vigilante Shoots Self Dead To Prove Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Obinoscopy(m): 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalas247:

Hey cherryice was asking bout ya
Really? I thought she had left me sad. Will call her out later in Romance session for a chitchat smiley.

How are you doing? Trust good.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Fearlez: 5:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalas247:

wink
How have you been , radiant beauty?
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by VajanahDischaj(f): 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
1Rebel:
Of course
lol!whats the meaning of this na ? cheesy
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Bimpe29: 5:21pm On Jul 01, 2017
Financial problems could have led to his madness and anger.
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Lalas247(f): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
Fearlez:
How have you been , radiant beauty?
aww damn shame I can't blush lol nah I'm good thanks
Just chilling .. what r u up2

2 Likes

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Lalas247(f): 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Obinoscopy:
Really? I thought she had left me sad. Will call her out later in Romance session for a chitchat smiley.

How are you doing? Trust good.
No she personally asked me of u .. yes mention her so when she logs in she sees it
Told her saw u few weeks back ... I'm fine thanks.
Happy new month smiley
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Fearlez: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalas247:
aww damn shame I can't blush lol nah I'm good thanks
Just chilling .. what r u up2
I was thinking it was going to be another boring weekend until I you found you here--you light up my heart
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by amber222(f): 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
this people also need d mentality test.it shouldn't be for d reckless driver alone
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by Luvties(m): 7:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
Jesus Christ! I know the man!
A very gentle officer. am so surprise to read this news about him.
God save us!
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by 1Rebel: 8:09pm On Jul 01, 2017
iaatmguy:
whether you like it or not you are not going to have biafra.
So you are yoked with the your northern masters.

I know you won't like it but you are my.........

FELLOW NIGERIAN grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

That one concern you. You think I'm in that shithole of a country? Think again ozuo

Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by mechanics(m): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2017
nawa o, Wetin the man even chop before going there?
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by jc4real(m): 10:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
"He shot himself in the (foot) leg" in the idiomatic and literal sense...by now in his hospital bed sense should have fallen on him cry
Re: Policeman Goes Berserk, Shoots Self, Threatens To Kill Cp by iaatmguy(m): 2:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
1Rebel:

That one concern you. You think I'm in that shithole of a country? Think again ozuo
so why digressing from the topic? The biafra thing pain am. grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robber Rehabilitated By Omega Power Ministries Rearrested For Robbery / Man Stabbed To Death By Daughter’s Lover in Delta / Civil Servant Commits Suicide In Abia Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.