Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands (815 Views)

Dele Momodu: Bola Tinubu And His Date With Destiny In 2023 / PDP Looted Our Destiny, Prospects, Jobs – Fashola / Igbo Youths Launch Anti-biafra Movement, Slam Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by afonjaheadhunt: 1:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
Igbo youths, we alone can rewrite our history and change our destiny by taking it in our hand and leading the bull by it horn, a revolution have began in the SE which will liberate us from these selfish leaders who don't have the interest of Ndigbo at heart but hide under different umbrellas like SE governors forum, Ohaneze etc, to represent the interest of Ndigbo and the youths when in reality they are only securing their future and those of their children and generations to come, these leaders are only concerned about Abuja connection, those of us saying NK is not the messiah because he have not consulted our political leaders, should know that if Nnamdi Kanu fail No leader will rise from the SE because he will be denied and paid in the same coin as NK.

That said, is it leaders like Orji Uzo Kalu, Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha, Peter Obi, Willie Obiano, etc that you want him to consult these men whose interest is Abuja and whose heart lay in the next federal appointment is it these men that you want to lead or support your struggle and liberation, these are the men we need to liberate ourselves from before we can liberate ourselves from Abuja, Nnamdi Kanu have be consulting with Igbo leaders that matter, from the 1st republic to present republic but not with those whose interest lay in Abuja. Our current crops of leader abandoned our elders from the first and second republic and have turn the great Igbo race to a circus they are the problems of Ndigbo not Nnamdi Kanu.

For those of you playing the Nnamdi Kanu is not from Anambra card. when this fire you people are trying to set to the Forest start consuming the earth not even your livestock will be spared, when Ojukwu took the whole Eastern region to war not one group resisted because Ojukwu was not from their ethnic stock, not one Igbo state did, but now some Non-Anambrarians are playing the card of Nnamdi is not from Anambra, tomorrow same fools will shout Anambra supremacy, Anambra is the Problem of Igbos, Anambra is dividing Igboland etc, i hope you people can see how you are setting that flame because tomorrow when Anambrarians kick you will turn and say; "Anambra people again".

For those saying the electoral boycott should be only for the presidential election, you are being smart by half same problem with coward, like saying "We will go for war but we must not fight" How would the policy work on presidential election? when presidential and state election is carried out on the same day, note if Anambra fails to comply when it comes to presidential/state election every state will not comply they will claim Anambra voted why should we not vote and carry the brunt? is Anambra better than Us? do they have 2 heads? then Igboland officially becomes divided. what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. It is unfortunate it had to start with Anambra, well Anambra have always been at the helms of Igbo affair so should play the big brother role and lead by example.

Biafra and IPOB is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu, NK is just the face of the struggle now, politicians trying to divide IPOB and Biafra on state lines will only destroy themselves, because IPOB has no borders, These politicians got us the youth into this mess and we the youths have decided to take our own destiny into our hands than live like slaves for another 5 decades, while our politicians auction our future to the highest bidders in Abuja. We will not be used by these divisive elements who think themselves leaders of the SE because they hold political positions while totally ignoring the counsel of our elders yet the blame NK whom have been meeting with all our 1st and 2nd genaration leaders and elders whom the so-called political leaders ignored.

We are not going to mortgage our struggles to politicians we are strong, bold, resilient and determined to our resolve, playing the Nnamdi Kanu is not from Anambra card will not work, was Ojukwu from Abia, IMO, Ebonyi, Enugu, Rivers when he decided to take the struggles of Ndigbo on his shoulders, we are glad we have found another in the person of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu we the youths stand with him cause we know our politicians are sell outs, we will work with the counsel of our elders to guarantee our future. One of the so-called Igbo political leaders in the quest to divided Ndigbo asked a stupid question like "When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man" As if wisdom has anything to do with boundaries, it clearly shows he lacks any and he is not one of the wise Anambrarian he speaks off.

The write up from these politicians and their stooges have shown that they don't have the interest of Ndigbo at heart, they are so desperate for power that they are ready to divide brothers along state lines, even Ohaneze, tomorrow Igbo's will frown at Ikwerre for choosing to be identified as Ikwerre, it is because of this caliber of leaders that Igbo's have been Balkanized, leaders who are desperate for power and the Abuja connection they have held Igbo's hostage in Nigeria to trade our future for more power, now they seek to destroy NK who have been a unifying factor to the igbo nation, a threat to their conglomerate and exposed their desperation for power and relevance.

....And to think these men are talking war at a time the Igbo youths is talking referendum shows how desperate, devilish and manipulative they are while trying to create fear and tension in Igboland these same crop of Politicians especially the SE governors have not condemned the northern youth quick notice or created a model or reintegration plan for northern returnees but they are quick to throw dirt at NK, now tell me who has lost focus or direction a man fighting the struggles of his people or one with the power to defend his people but sold his conscience for power and servitude.

They said Kanu see himself as an emperor but I stand bold to say their only pain is that they have not been able to buy his conscience, I thank God NK has shown himself as a priceless gem not on the shelves for grabs rather as one dedicated to the life, welfare and liberation of his own people, Anambra youths and our elders have resolved that no election will hold in Anambra state, people registering New groups In Anambra state to take shots at IPOB can test their popularity by gathering their community kins men at their community town hall and post a video on YouTube for all to see before releasing their press release.

7 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by EzeUche(m): 2:05pm On Jul 01, 2017
I don't even believe in the states that were created to balkanize Igboland.

What is Abia or Anambra or Delta or Rivers or Ebonyi or Enugu?

I am Aro Igbo whose villages are found throughout Igboland from Abia to Imo to Anambra.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
I for comment but....

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by GavelSlam: 2:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:
I don't even believe in the states that were created to balkanize Igboland.

What is Abia or Anambra or Delta or Rivers or Ebonyi or Enugu?

I am Aro Igbo whose villages are found throughout Igboland from Abia to Imo to Anambra.

Delta is not ibo granted you might have a small minority who share similarities.
If those people are more interested in being Biafra let them go.
Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by cjrane: 2:13pm On Jul 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Delta is not ibo granted you might have a small minority who share similarities.

Silly man. grin grin grin grin grin grin
I am Anioma from Delta state and I AM IGBO. We are NOT minority in Delta state.

The days of your stupendous argument to rob us using your silly divide and rule and drawing illegal boundaries through states creation are over

I don't think you even realize that the old tricks can no longer work. So try harder. grin grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by EzeUche(m): 2:15pm On Jul 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

I never said Delta was entirely Igbo. But we do have Delta Igbos who are Igbo.

And Asaba is an Igbo town. Do you think Igbos were afraid to cross the River Niger?

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by GavelSlam: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
cjrane:

The days of your stupendous argument to rob us using your silly divide and rule and drawing illegal boundaries through states creation are over

I don't think you even realize that the old tricks can no longer work. So try harder. grin grin grin grin

Asaba can join onitsha.

Fact remains ibo land would be as always landlocked.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by afonjaheadhunt: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
cjrane:

The days of your stupedous arguement for divide and rule is over.

cjrane i am glad we can agree on something on this thread, i was going to answer the nitwit but your response was more befitting since you come from Anioma.

Those fools are quick to call you guys Igbos when it soothes their selfish political interest and deny your people their Igbo identity when they need to land grab.

Are they mad? who are those clan tribes to dictate who is and who is not from the great Igbo race. I bet he is probably from one of those minority fishermen clan tribe whose population cant fill the Lords chosen church auditorium .

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by EzeUche(m): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

Asaba can join onitsha.

Fact remains ibo land would be as always landlocked.

Who cares Yoruba?

Now leave us alone and face North that insults you daily.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by GavelSlam: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

Who cares Yoruba?

Now leave us alone and face North that insults you daily.

As an itshekiri man I have my stake and say in what happens in delta state.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by EzeUche(m): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

As an itshekiri man I have my stake and say in what happens in delta state.

This thread said Igbo.

It did not say Yoruba or Itsekiri or whatever you call yourself.

Stop worrying about the affairs of other and focus on Warri

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by modik(m): 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

I never said Delta was entirely Igbo. But we do have Delta Igbos who are Igbo.

And Asaba is an Igbo town. Do you think Igbos were afraid to cross the River Niger?

You keep making same mistake over and over.

Who told you there is Delta Igbo, what of Osogbo Yoruba or Kano Hausa?

Better stop it shocked.

Igbo is Igbo.

Igbo bu Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by EzeUche(m): 3:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
modik:

You keep making same mistake over and over.

Who told you there is Delta Igbo, what of Osogbo Yoruba or Kano Hausa?

Better stop it shocked.

Igbo is Igbo.

Igbo bu Igbo.

Should I just say Anioma then? Will that make you happy?
Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by GavelSlam: 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
EzeUche:

This thread said Igbo you.

It did not say Yoruba or Itsekiri or whatever you call yourself.

Stop worrying about the affairs of other and focus on Warri
I would contribute to any thread I so desire on Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by Agumbankembu: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2017
GavelSlam:

I would contribute to any thread I so desire on Nairaland.

Go on that Oduduwa republic thread and have a wankfest, oya run along.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by UncleJudax(m): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
afonjaheadhunt:
Igbo youths, we alone can rewrite our history and change our destiny by taking it in our hand and leading the bull by it horn, a revolution have began in the SE which will liberate us from these selfish leaders who don't have the interest of Ndigbo at heart but hide under different umbrellas like SE governors forum, Ohaneze etc, to represent the interest of Ndigbo and the youths when in reality they are only securing their future and those of their children and generations to come, these leaders are only concerned about Abuja connection, those of us saying NK is not the messiah because he have not consulted our political leaders, should know that if Nnamdi Kanu fail No leader will rise from the SE because he will be denied and paid in the same coin as NK.

That said, is it leaders like Orji Uzo Kalu, Chris Ngige, Rochas Okorocha, Peter Obi, Willie Obiano, etc that you want him to consult these men whose interest is Abuja and whose heart lay in the next federal appointment is it these men that you want to lead or support your struggle and liberation, these are the men we need to liberate ourselves from before we can liberate ourselves from Abuja, Nnamdi Kanu have be consulting with Igbo leaders that matter, from the 1st republic to present republic but not with those whose interest lay in Abuja. Our current crops of leader abandoned our elders from the first and second republic and have turn the great Igbo race to a circus they are the problems of Ndigbo not Nnamdi Kanu.

For those of you playing the Nnamdi Kanu is not from Anambra card. when this fire you people are trying to set to the Forest start consuming the earth not even your livestock will be spared, when Ojukwu took the whole Eastern region to war not one group resisted because Ojukwu was not from their ethnic stock, not one Igbo state did, but now some Non-Anambrarians are playing the card of Nnamdi is not from Anambra, tomorrow same fools will shout Anambra supremacy, Anambra is the Problem of Igbos, Anambra is dividing Igboland etc, i hope you people can see how you are setting that flame because tomorrow when Anambrarians kick you will turn and say; "Anambra people again".

For those saying the electoral boycott should be only for the presidential election, you are being smart by half same problem with coward, like saying "We will go for war but we must not fight" How would the policy work on presidential election? when presidential and state election is carried out on the same day, note if Anambra fails to comply when it comes to presidential/state election every state will not comply they will claim Anambra voted why should we not vote and carry the brunt? is Anambra better than Us? do they have 2 heads? then Igboland officially becomes divided. what is worth doing at all is worth doing well. It is unfortunate it had to start with Anambra, well Anambra have always been at the helms of Igbo affair so should play the big brother role and lead by example.

Biafra and IPOB is bigger than Nnamdi Kanu, NK is just the face of the struggle now, politicians trying to divide IPOB and Biafra on state lines will only destroy themselves, because IPOB has no borders, These politicians got us the youth into this mess and we the youths have decided to take our own destiny into our hands than live like slaves for another 5 decades, while our politicians auction our future to the highest bidders in Abuja. We will not be used by these divisive elements who think themselves leaders of the SE because they hold political positions while totally ignoring the counsel of our elders yet the blame NK whom have been meeting with all our 1st and 2nd genaration leaders and elders whom the so-called political leaders ignored.

We are not going to mortgage our struggles to politicians we are strong, bold, resilient and determined to our resolve, playing the Nnamdi Kanu is not from Anambra card will not work, was Ojukwu from Abia, IMO, Ebonyi, Enugu, Rivers when he decided to take the struggles of Ndigbo on his shoulders, we are glad we have found another in the person of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu we the youths stand with him cause we know our politicians are sell outs, we will work with the counsel of our elders to guarantee our future. One of the so-called Igbo political leaders in the quest to divided Ndigbo asked a stupid question like "When did an Abia man become wiser than the Anambra man" As if wisdom has anything to do with boundaries, it clearly shows he lacks any and he is not one of the wise Anambrarian he speaks off.

The write up from these politicians and their stooges have shown that they don't have the interest of Ndigbo at heart, they are so desperate for power that they are ready to divide brothers along state lines, even Ohaneze, tomorrow Igbo's will frown at Ikwerre for choosing to be identified as Ikwerre, it is because of this caliber of leaders that Igbo's have been Balkanized, leaders who are desperate for power and the Abuja connection they have held Igbo's hostage in Nigeria to trade our future for more power, now they seek to destroy NK who have been a unifying factor to the igbo nation, a threat to their conglomerate and exposed their desperation for power and relevance.

....And to think these men are talking war at a time the Igbo youths is talking referendum shows how desperate, devilish and manipulative they are while trying to create fear and tension in Igboland these same crop of Politicians especially the SE governors have not condemned the northern youth quick notice or created a model or reintegration plan for northern returnees but they are quick to throw dirt at NK, now tell me who has lost focus or direction a man fighting the struggles of his people or one with the power to defend his people but sold his conscience for power and servitude.

They said Kanu see himself as an emperor but I stand bold to say their only pain is that they have not been able to buy his conscience, I thank God NK has shown himself as a priceless gem not on the shelves for grabs rather as one dedicated to the life, welfare and liberation of his own people, Anambra youths and our elders have resolved that no election will hold in Anambra state, people registering New groups In Anambra state to take shots at IPOB can test their popularity by gathering their community kins men at their community town hall and post a video on YouTube for all to see before releasing their press release.

Governors, senators and house representatives are our primary enemies, not Yoruba, Hausa or Etc

I wrote a piece sometime ago why we should hold Igbo leaders responsible for the disproportionate lack of development in the East...people said I was Afonja or fake Igbo.

If Igboland works, I don't care who the president is.

If IGBOs gets Biafra without a blueprint, not just on paper, the whole thing would be hijacked by the current crop of leaders.#deadOnArrival

Biafra is in the blood, not on a Map.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by mekaboy(m): 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2017
My friend those states you forcefully included in your Biafra said they are not part of it.

Anambra cannot give you referendum. It's not something you can achieve even if you boycott elections in all eastern states.

So why do you want to disturb Anambra elections for Nothing?

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by maisauki: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR DESTINY NOT TO TALK OF CHANGE IT

1 Like

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by afonjaheadhunt: 4:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
mekaboy:
My friend those states you forcefully included in your Biafra said they are not part of it.

Anambra cannot give you referendum. It's not something you can achieve even if you boycott elections in all eastern states.

So why do you want to disturb Anambra elections for Nothing?
Are you little hopper or smalljagaban, your writing style comes as dumb as his, but the way you troll and post trash I would say you are musiwa the resident clown. grin
Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by afonjaheadhunt: 4:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
maisauki:
YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW YOUR DESTINY NOT TO TALK OF CHANGE IT
says an aboki whose destiny is in the blade of his daga.
Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by bitcoinvin(m): 4:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Go on that Oduduwa republic thread and have a wankfest, oya run along.

hahahaha

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by bitcoinvin(m): 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
It beats my imagination how the so called Arewa youths have come openly to Tell the Yorubas that Osibanjo will never go for Presidency come 2019.
Having made such statement,i took it upon my self to Browse Nairaland for 2 days to get or see any black-lash Response to the said epistle by the Al-Might and Rulling Arewa Youths but was not furtile...If there is,post the Link.
Since i joined Nairaland,i have never seen where the Yorubas are in war of words with the Hausas,[ Are Yorubas Slaves]..what ever the hausas says stands...
The Yorubas are always Faster than usnain bolt to feast on any thread that Has the name of KANU in it.The hatred on Kanu made people like IPOBEXPOSED to take oath that Kanu will never make it alive..Gracefull he did....
Some thread about kanu has Thousands views and like[From Yorubas with Bashing and ill talk]
My advice to all Yorubas it is to Buy Rat Poison now its cheap cos when the deman goes up,it will become scarce...Kanu is winning.

Re: Igbo Youths The Time Have Come To Take Our Destiny In Our Hands by RoyalUc(m): 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
cjrane:

And I am from Kwale in Delta State, a people also referred to as minorities, but truth is, even in the core Eastern states, there are those considered minorities.
I don't think the average person from my tribe supports self-determination just like it is with a few from the East.
I sincerely believe we will come out of all this stronger no matter where the pendulum swings to.
Pleased meeting you bro!

(1) (Reply)

Guy Receives Cash For Praising Igbos On Facebook / Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki / Why Does Aisha Buhari Distance Herself From President Buhari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.