Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki (813 Views)

Meet The First Nigerian To Import Bulletproof Car And Got Assassinated / Saraki Arrives At Praying Ground In Bulletproof Car / Saraki’s N298m Bulletproof Car Rots Away At Customs Yard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by ridbay(m): 9:49am On Jul 15, 2017

The Governor of Edo, Godwin Obaseki Friday, said the reason why he is not using a bulletproof car was due to inadequate funds in the state.

According to Premium Times, he said his administration was cutting down on the cost of governance in alignment with economic realities in Nigeria.

“I am the governor of Edo State. I am entitled to a brand new bullet-proof car, but I have not bought it because we cannot afford it,” Obaseki said when the state branch of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN), visited him at the Edo State Government House, Benin City.

He added that he was avoiding ‘wasteful spending’.

He also denied that the state government owed pensioners.

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE | YNAIJA
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by dlondonbadboy: 9:50am On Jul 15, 2017
Story for zombies...
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by satelliteDISH(m): 9:54am On Jul 15, 2017
Abeg make una no vex. I wan ask �question. If u know anything about health make u advice me.
I am an addict.

I am addicted to eating Bread. In the morning I will eat bread, afternoon bread and beans, evening bread again.
If I am sleeping I will be thinking of where to go an buy bread the next day. Even my landlord wife don ask me one day say whether I dey bake bread for inside my room say ybcos I don litter the dustbin with bread sachets and remnants.

Wetin be the health implications in my life? Thank you.
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by Firefire(m): 9:55am On Jul 15, 2017
Obaseki is a pathological liar.

I met him few weeks back in a hotel in Ikoyi coming out of a bulletproof car.

Abi that one no be bulletproof, again? Abi you wan tell us say that one purchased by OshiOmoOle is not good again?

Son of Lucifer, the father of all liars.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by nero2face: 9:58am On Jul 15, 2017
what of de one used by Oshomole?, did he take it home or it's outdated?... maybe ur planning to borrow money and u don't know de strategy to employ, #ugliestgovernor

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 9:59am On Jul 15, 2017
Baba way don bam grin already

Oti no po choke
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by madridguy(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2017
Politician and their concocted lies.

Obaseki, you need to enroll for lies at .............. Institute of lies and research.
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 15, 2017
Yinmu...
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 15, 2017
satelliteDISH:
Abeg make una no vex. I wan ask �question. If u know anything about health make u advice me.
I am an addict.

I am addicted to eating Bread. In the morning I will eat bread, afternoon bread and beans, evening bread again.
If I am sleeping I will be thinking of where to go an buy bread the next day. Even my landlord wife don ask me one day say whether I dey bake bread for inside my room say ybcos I don litter the dustbin with bread sachets and remnants.

Wetin be the health implications in my life? Thank you.

Lol. Couldn't help it.

You are loading up on too much refined carbs, which is not healthy at all.
I believe you can ask google the implications of excessive consumption of refined carbs.

I'm sure *wan more* bread is in your bread list. Lol.
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by Firefire(m): 10:22am On Jul 15, 2017
madridguy:
Politician and their concocted lies.

Obaseki, you need to enroll for lies at .............. Institute of lies and research.

Surprised you can see Obaseki's lies...? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by Nutase: 10:27am On Jul 15, 2017
Who believes this trash?
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by madridguy(m): 10:37am On Jul 15, 2017
Obaseki is a clown grin

Firefire:

Surprised you can see Obaseki's lies...? shocked

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by iluvdonjazzy: 10:39am On Jul 15, 2017
now dat u ve said it, abeg go buy one before those boys became smarter than u
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by IllegalMoney: 11:01am On Jul 15, 2017
grin grin grin

Obaseki the Confused mumu governor
Re: Why I Don’t Have A Bulletproof Car – Gov Obaseki by Bakerdav: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2017
I don't know why all this gov keep lieing

(1) (Reply)

Ambode Gives 72 Hour Quit Notice To Traders And Roadside Mechanics In Marina / APC Members Are Begging Me To Allow Them Join PDP Ahead Of 2019 – Sen. Akpabio / Pro-buhari Supporters Blocked Express Way Welcoming Pres. Buhari (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.