Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,339 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices (55215 Views)

How To Get Rid Of Annoying Ads On Tecno, Infinix And Gionee Android Phones / DREAM LEAGUE 17 Soccer Game Not Playing On Gionee F103 / My Thoughts On Gionee P8w (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by Cutezt(m): 3:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
It's a beautiful day my people, and welcome to another new month, may the good lord continue to keep you.

Yesterday, a Nairalander ( Vivipop) asked for the solution to this problem which so many Gionee users are facing, so I came up with this post.

I am here to give a solution to everyday gadget issues as promised, and this time, we will be talking about some features in the latest gionee devices.

Gionee is no doubt stepping up its game in the technological world will a lot of advancements in its latest releases, it is no doubt one of the most loved mobile phone brands in Nigeria, and one of the top manufacturers of mobile devices in this country, gionee sure knows how to give solutions to problems fazed by its customers, one of which is the epileptic state of electricity in our beloved Nigeria, it has successfully tackled the problem of low batteries with the launch of its monster 5500MAH battery devices and are hoping to go even higher in future.

So enough of the long talks, let's get down to business, the latest gionee devices comes with many secrets features that most of its users don't even know about, I will be breaking them down one after the other as time goes on, but today I will be dwelling on the Encrypt/Decrypt feature in the latest gionee devices like the new gionee S1, M5 and more, many users don't even have an idea about what encycript or Decrypt means, so I will break it down

WHAT IS ENCRYPTION/DECRYPT ?
Encryption is the process of making data unreadable by other humans or computers for the purpose of preventing others from gaining access to its contents.

While Decryption is the process of taking encoded or encrypted text or other data and converting it back into text that you or the computer can read and understand. This term could be used to describe a method of un-encrypting the data manually or with un-encrypting the data using the proper codes or keys.

Now you have an idea of what Encrypt and decrypt means.

Many users of the latest gionee devices has at one point or the other encrypt their data, images, messages or call logs intentionally or unintentionally, the problem now is, how do I see my encrypted files? Like I said earlier, gionee devices comes with a lot of hidden secrets and this feature is one of them, there have been a loud cry from users talking about this same issue, that is why I have decided to write this post to solve this lingering issue.

How Can I Find My Encrypted Files?

First step is to go into the homepage where you encrypted the files, it varies according to what type of file you encrypted, if it is a contact, go into the call log, if it is a video or image, go into the gallery, if it is a text message, go into the text message option, if it is a normal file, go into the file manager.

With your 2 fingers pressed on the screen, swipe them together as shown in the image below, it will open up the encrypted menu for you to input your password or pattern if available, else, it opens up the encrypted file hidden private space.

Voila!!! There are your files, you can decide to either decrypt them, view, or delete them from there.

Alternatively, you can go to Your mobile phone settings - click on Security - Security Password (enter your password /pin/pattern) - Click Private Space - Enter Private Space and there, you will see all the files.

And there you go, we now have 1 lesser problems in the gadget world now,always come back for more, invite your friends, and feel free to ask for help regarding any gadget issue, we will be glad to help.
Source

http://tutsmap..com/2017/07/how-to-find-your-encrypted-files-on.html

4 Likes

Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by Cutezt(m): 3:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by Vivipop(f): 6:06pm On Jul 01, 2017
@cutezt, thank you for this write up. Some wonderful Nlanders helped me out yesterday though. I am grateful.
@Franky826 This is how the zooming works, please read up.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by luluosas(m): 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2018
Thanks so much for your post. It really helped me today and I was able decrypt my call logs using your advice. I am very grateful

Cutezt:
It's a beautiful day my people, and welcome to another new month, may the good lord continue to keep you.

Yesterday, a Nairalander ( Vivipop) asked for the solution to this problem which so many Gionee users are facing, so I came up with this post.

I am here to give a solution to everyday gadget issues as promised, and this time, we will be talking about some features in the latest gionee devices.

Gionee is no doubt stepping up its game in the technological world will a lot of advancements in its latest releases, it is no doubt one of the most loved mobile phone brands in Nigeria, and one of the top manufacturers of mobile devices in this country, gionee sure knows how to give solutions to problems fazed by its customers, one of which is the epileptic state of electricity in our beloved Nigeria, it has successfully tackled the problem of low batteries with the launch of its monster 5500MAH battery devices and are hoping to go even higher in future.

So enough of the long talks, let's get down to business, the latest gionee devices comes with many secrets features that most of its users don't even know about, I will be breaking them down one after the other as time goes on, but today I will be dwelling on the Encrypt/Decrypt feature in the latest gionee devices like the new gionee S1, M5 and more, many users don't even have an idea about what encycript or Decrypt means, so I will break it down

Encryption is the process of making data unreadable by other humans or computers for the purpose of preventing others from gaining access to its contents.

While Decryption is the process of taking encoded or encrypted text or other data and converting it back into text that you or the computer can read and understand. This term could be used to describe a method of un-encrypting the data manually or with un-encrypting the data using the proper codes or keys.

Many users of the latest gionee devices has at one point or the other encrypt their data, images, messages or call logs intentionally or unintentionally, the problem now is, how do I see my encrypted files? Like I said earlier, gionee devices comes with a lot of hidden secrets and this feature is one of them, there have been a loud cry from users talking about this same issue, that is why I have decided to write this post to solve this lingering issue.

First step is to go into the homepage where you encrypted the files, it varies according to what type of file you encrypted, if it is a contact, go into the call log, if it is a video or image, go into the gallery, if it is a text message, go into the text message option, if it is a normal file, go into the file manager.

With your 2 fingers pressed on the screen, swipe them together as shown in the image below, it will open up the encrypted menu for you to input your password or pattern if available, else, it opens up the encrypted file hidden private space.

Voila!!! There are your files, you can decide to either decrypt them, view, or delete them from there.

Alternatively, you can go to Your mobile phone settings - click on Security - Security Password (enter your password /pin/pattern) - Click Private Space - Enter Private Space and there, you will see all the files.

And there you go, we now have 1 lesser problems in the gadget world now,always come back for more, invite your friends, and feel free to ask for help regarding any gadget issue, we will be glad to help.
Source
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by ADRIAN88(m): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2018
I just used this now, very helpful and so straightforward. Thanks a lot.
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by Trust22(m): 6:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Have tried it on my Gionee A1 plus but not working.. seems it doesn't support that.
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by Cynnny(f): 10:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Cutezt:

Source
This is super helpful. Here I was thinking I already know my phone in and out. Thank you so much.
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by immaculateme2: 8:15am On Apr 21, 2019
Please how do i restore hidden app on my Gionee F6 , i mistakenly clicked on hide private space icon, ive not seen it on my menu since then. Please help. Thanks
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by Taamy: 12:21pm On May 29, 2019
pls want to ask why Gionee phone delete contacts. there are some contacts on my phone that are no longer on my phone. what's the problem pls?
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by gedytreaure: 1:52pm On Mar 29, 2020
Please I can't access my private space again I tried all I know but no way out what is the solution see the screen

Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by Thebwoy: 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2020
ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE THAT WORKS FOR ME

Just go to call dial pad

Just dial # your 4 digit password then #. e.g #1243#
Your encrypted files will automatically open.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by ediko5(m): 3:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
Thebwoy:

Just go to call dial pad

@ Cutezt and co. This option isn't available on my Gionee S10 Lite.
I have tried all the solution i've come across online, no where.

Please any solution? I don't know who send me oo. Now i can't see my bank transaction sms notification.

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by Niyom4u67: 3:58pm On Dec 18, 2020
Same here on my Gionee S11lite...the process is not working...Anyway forward
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by martins21: 12:58am On Apr 04, 2021
ediko5:

@ Cutezt and co. This option isn't available on my Gionee S10 Lite.
I have tried all the solution i've come across online, no where.

Please any solution? I don't know who send me oo. Now i can't see my bank transaction sms notification.
Did u finally got a solution because I have been trying the same thing.
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by ediko5(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2021
martins21:
Did u finally got a solution because I have been trying the same thing.

Yes I did
Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by AfricanBard: 12:08pm On Apr 29, 2021
Watch This Video.

It Shows Step By Step Guide

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lIJuTGDRQs

1 Like

Re: How To Find Your Encrypted Files On Gionee Android Devices by Johnny147147: 7:00pm On Jun 16, 2022
Thebwoy:

Just go to call dial pad

Best solution ever. Thanks. You're a genius

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Electrocuted By Her Phone Connected To Light While Asleep(photos) / How To Connect Your Smartphone To A Television. / Code For Flashing Your Nokia Phones (note: Not Factory Reset)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.