Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) (44390 Views)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Buhari Sacks Winifred Oyo-Ita, Appoints Folashade Yemi-Esan / Winifred Oyo-Ita And Abba Kyari In Heated Argument Over Leaked Memo (Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Kunleskey(m): 8:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 8:27pm On Jul 01, 2017
This one go be I PUT IT TO YOU, I PUT IT TO YOU marriage.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by akinluyi02(m): 8:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
Broken marriage in the making
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Divay22(f): 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
maxiuc:
what about Jim Iyke
Noooooooooooo
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by dokJ: 8:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
hml...but dem go finally born EVANS.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by hucienda: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Congratulations to the lawyer couple.

Lubyna.

Your attention is needed here.
cheesy
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by ivolt: 8:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
decatalyst:
E for make sense if he had married a SAN-Senior Armedrobber of Nigeria grin

The rich simply marry the rich and the wealth keep recycling undecided

What do you expect ?
Any other combination is risky as people will start shouting
"gold digger" or "money can't buy love" if the marriage has
any issue.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
damola311:

Lol... Buhari fall on you boss
haba Bros why you dey wish me life support na

Tufiakwa I jump nd pass

1 Like

Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
....and another IPOB girl can't leave Afonja Cassava alone...diaris God o�
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Divay22:

Noooooooooooo
haba what else can turn into

OK lemme be your barney
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 01, 2017
Worwor couple
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by bigerboy200: 8:43pm On Jul 01, 2017
maxiuc:
definitely not going to happen in my own turn

Poverty is a proven bastard
Hmm..are u a rich dude who can marry a poor gal..or u are a poor dude hoping a rich gal finds u to marry..which one?
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
bigerboy200:

Hmm..are u a rich dude who can marry a poor gal..or u are a poor dude hoping a rich gal finds u to marry..which one?
guy I don't care as far I can have a peaceful home

1 Like

Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
beautyandbrain:
Na dem dem.
I no fit marry poor person sha.
I don tire to dey suffer

if you like quote me.

Na girl like u go willingly marry vegetable wey dey london
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:46pm On Jul 01, 2017
SPAMBOTDRUNK:

The Madam wey I dey buy beans & plantain from, her daughter fyn wella.
Make I hook una up ?
you mean iya Awele
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
SPAMBOTDRUNK:

The Madam wey I dey buy beans & plantain from, her daughter fyn wella.
Make I hook una up ?
you mean iya Awele pikin
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Na girl like u go willingly marry vegetable wey dey london
Of course! The same way you married one.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by IJOBA2: 8:48pm On Jul 01, 2017
madridguy:
Na them them tongue Only poor people with laminated brain will open is mouth to say I cannot marry from a particular tribe.

Barqa Lahu feek.
angry
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by ReachHard: 8:51pm On Jul 01, 2017
I rest my case. undecided

Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
beautyandbrain:

Of course! The same way you married one.

Wait till am married
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by maisauki: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
CastedDude:
Governor Henry Seriake Dickson and other dignitaries were present for the wedding ceremony of Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo, Son of a Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mr. Tayo Oyetibo and Winifred Igbokwe, Daughter of another Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Mike Igbokwe. The newlywed couple are also legal practitioners.

The colorful union was held at the House in the Rock Cathedral, Lekki, Lagos. see photos below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/wedding-of-mofe-tayo-oyetibo-and-winifred-igbokwe-in-lagos.html

YEEEEEPA NA LAW DEM GO JUS THEY QUOTE FOR INSIDE BEDROOM
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by hatchy(f): 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2017
The rich marry the rich.Big man talk to Big man.

My Son will surely marry from Buhari's family while my first dota will marry to Dangotes.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
gentlemanism1:

Wait till am married
You too should wait and see me marry a rich, cute, 'non-vegetable' man.
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by oladeebo: 9:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Is this Igbokwe that always critisize igbo?
ok!
he is Ana wa abi?
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by malware: 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
Where Senior Advocate of Biafra?? ?

1 Like

Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by chibuzorAbia: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
hatchy:
The rich marry the rich.Big man talk to Big man.

My Son will surely marry from Buhari's family while my first dota will marry to Dangotes.

Wo! You no sabi anything, better find your level. The way your richer in-laws will humiliate you en?

They will feed you with enough disrespect and disregard you will regret your daughter or son married them. In fact they will dehumanise you.

You think rich people are stupid and they don't know you are chasing after their wealth. Just pray that there is harmony between the couples otherwise you, the poor in-laws are in for serious disgrace.

Oga find your level!

3 Likes

Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 9:18pm On Jul 01, 2017
beautyandbrain:
Na dem dem.
I no fit marry poor person sha.
I don tire to dey suffer

if you like quote me.
is like ur grand dad or mum don't keep anything for u guys at all
Re: Winifred Igbokwe Weds Mofesomo Tayo-Oyetibo In Lagos (Photos) by hatchy(f): 9:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
chibuzorAbia:

Wo! You no sabi anything, better find your level. The way your richer in-laws will humiliate you en?

They will feed you with enough disrespect and disregard you will regret your daughter or son married them. In fact they will dehumanise you.

You think rich people are stupid and they don't know you are chasing after their wealth. Just pray that there is harmony between the couples otherwise you, the poor in-laws are in for serious disgrace.

Oga find your level!
Your comment just exposed how stupidity and poverty mentality runs in your linage. I don't expect non entities and low self esteem people like you to be my in-laws for whatever reason.

You can't aim to be rich and live in a mansion in Lekki while you have a mentality of one that lives in a Batcher.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ike Ekweremadu Explains Why They Fought At The NASS Today / CBN Moves Departments To Lagos State / APC Presidential Election: Breakdown Of National Delegates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.