Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo (944 Views)

Oshiomhole And Peter Obi Exchange Greetings In Court (Photo) / Senator Dino Melaye Sent To Prison By Lokoja Court (Photo) / Army Aircraft Hovers Around Nnamdi Kanu's Home; IPOB Members Arrested (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by Ipobdevil: 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2017
Our Brothers arrested with Nnamdi Kanu abandoned and forgotten . They were brought to court Yesterday not even a single IPOB Nnamdi member was in court to show solidarity as usual .

2 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by abdulaliyu25(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
grin grin na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by smartty68(m): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by akinreals: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2017
Na oyo u dey

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by ademega(m): 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
Their thought now is that our leader Don abscond
Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ipobdevil:
[s]Our Brothers arrested with Nnamdi Kanu abandoned and forgotten . They were brought to court today not even a single IPOB Nnamdi member was in court to show solidarity as usual .[/s]

Afonja, Someone should tell this wicked Afonja that Nnamdi Kanu has been visiting his prison brethren families in his tours. He saw 2 yesterday, and assured everybody that IPOB worldwide is taking care of their wives and children. He told the audience that if they see the kind of special treatment the wives and children of IPOB fallen heroes and incarcerated men are receiving, other women and children will be jealous that your wives and children(referring to the audience) will be asking you the father...what are you still doing here with no job? Why don't you go to jail or die for Biafraa at least so that we too can receive this kind of treatment. People laughed so hard that I almost fainted.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by intruxive(m): 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lol, on your own the scammer has moved on to bigger games. The person wey they use in head break coconut no dey chop inside b4 grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by jahgatme: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2017
i'm a young guy with a great interest for website development , blogging & applications development.

i work on my developments projects and blogging with my phone and it is not always comfortable most of the time.
i am someone that believe that i can be an important person in life through by been hardworking.

Now, i need the assistance of this great forum because i don't even have an android phone again to work with.

I want fellow nairalanders that can assist my dream of getting a phone or a laptop ( which is my bigger dream)

any amount from anybody here will be appreciated and i will forever be grateful if you help my dream.

I don't want to be illegal in any means because i believe live is vanity than been into illegal things for riches.

please share my post out and assist my dream. May God help all of us.

You can always quote me here please or contact me with my details on my profile signature.

I also work as freelancer and i believe in my hardworking ability.
Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by Pamelayoung: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2017
Abeg sm1 remind me that proverb rat wey follow lizard jump inside water. Op abeg wetin be the judge verdict
Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by NwaNimo1(m): 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2017
They're on their own....

1 Like

Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by ScotsReferendum: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
They are not the people who went to jail with Kanu
Why do Afonjas like to lie
You see why Afonjas ancestor was cast out of heaven

4 Likes

Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by SaulRazor: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
On the path to becoming a demagogue fool will be used as fuel and fodder.
Re: Breaking! Nnamdi KANU Abandoned Ipob Members Arrested With Him In Court - Photo by Pavarottii(m): 5:29pm On Jul 01, 2017
What should he do? He should go and break dem out. You are forgetting he still has his case to ansa.

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka Drops Another Bombshell On Buhari’s Health, Says He Heard Cry From Aso / Powerful People Behind Badoo –ambode / Osun Bye-election: Pdp’s Adeleke Ahead In Protest Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.