Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,750 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here (79111 Views)

N-power Site Now Open For Registration / Sabmiller Culture Test Assessment / NPOWER Released New Test Assessment Date (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by oshorstan(f): 9:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Kface4you:

its those that applied for n-tax and have been selected that can write the test. click on test on the n-power website and login for the test

The issue here is we are corp members but didn't see any SMS n e-mail, tried using bvn and phone as stated but said invalid. What can we do sir
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by dozzy001(m): 9:58pm On Jul 03, 2017
mimi0106:
I just did mine this morning

Did you get any text?
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by tickertop(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Sometimes I wonder if these are really graduates. See question person d ask.
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by polosky: 6:45am On Jul 04, 2017
lightaxe:

Same here dear...was it under health you registered
this is what I got from their Facebook handle
" Npower
Good day Sir, did you receive SMS from Npower to write assessment test? If no, please note that we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed. Please be patient, we apologise for any inconvenience."
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by madri4u: 7:17am On Jul 04, 2017
Pls advice: i made a mistake on my last bvn digit.I tried re-apply to correct the bvn, but the portal says already registered.Hw can I rectify dis issue?
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2017
polosky:

this is what I got from their Facebook handle
" Npower
Good day Sir, did you receive SMS from Npower to write assessment test? If no, please note that we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed. Please be patient, we apologise for any inconvenience."

Thats good,but why is it that i cant loggin...the system keeps saying "invalid login,please try again".
Is it only me or is anyone else expieriencing this.
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Bakerdav: 9:13am On Jul 04, 2017
Pls someone​ told me that I shouldn't used phone for the test,how is it through pls, telling me to go to cafe
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 04, 2017
invalid login! and am supposed to write today!
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by nanauju(f): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2017
masada:
what of those who avnt got SMS and registered alredy
have you gotten any sms yet?
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by enomakos(m): 9:36am On Jul 04, 2017
xqzytchyca:
invalid login! and am supposed to write today!
did you receive the text?
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by enomakos(m): 9:37am On Jul 04, 2017
lightaxe:

Thats good,but why is it that i cant loggin...the system keeps saying "invalid login,please try again".

only those who have receive the text can login
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Bakerdav: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2017
Pls can I used my phone to write the test or go to Cafe pls urgent reply
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 04, 2017
enomakos:
did you receive the text?
no
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Pretty002: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2017
mimi0106:
please they are 11 question no more no less...abi u only answer 10 on ur own?
pls was there timing?
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by afunmmy: 9:50am On Jul 04, 2017
mimi0106:
bros, what was it like. just needs a hint.
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by enomakos(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2017
xqzytchyca:
no
is it npower- health you apply?
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2017
enomakos:
is it npower- health you apply?
mine is npower-health
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Pretty002: 10:26am On Jul 04, 2017
mimi0106:
what were u asked? Pls
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Ogbodoo: 10:33am On Jul 04, 2017
This is good Op.

For those still looking for that dream job or simply want to recruit easily, join the world's smartest job network. Find jobs, recruit jobseekers, connect, share, chat with your favourite employers. Find and connect to business partners and mentors. Sign up now. It is free. www.bejite.com

Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by SEEDBED: 10:46am On Jul 04, 2017
PLEASE WHAT ABOUT THOSE THAT REGISTERED ON JUNE
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by enomakos(m): 11:01am On Jul 04, 2017
lightaxe:

mine is npower-health
OK relax you will get a text
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by polosky: 11:47am On Jul 04, 2017
lightaxe:

I don't know of any but some complained difficulty to login using their phones and were advised by npower help desk to login from their laptops which they did and were successful. you could make your complaints directly to them on their facebook handler "Npower". their help desk response is fast
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by yugee4ambyngoddy: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
please has anyone taken the n-Health test?
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by polosky: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2017
lightaxe:

also see below what they posted 4 hours ago

Npower
Please note that Text Messages will be sent to applicants whose BVN records match their applications.
Similarly, Text Messages will also be sent to applicants whose BVN records do NOT match their applications. For this group, their application journey will have come to an end.
Either way, you will receive an SMS.
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
polosky:

also see below what they posted 4 hours ago

Npower
Please note that Text Messages will be sent to applicants whose BVN records match their applications.
Similarly, Text Messages will also be sent to applicants whose BVN records do NOT match their applications. For this group, their application journey will have come to an end.
Either way, you will receive an SMS.

ok thanks a lot for the info
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by masada: 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2017
nanauju:

have you gotten any sms yet?

nah
nutin yet
have you
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by nanauju(f): 7:09pm On Jul 04, 2017
masada:

nah
nutin yet
have you
Nah
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by kuljoe4: 11:48pm On Jul 04, 2017
Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by fisayo02(m): 2:54am On Jul 05, 2017
what of npower teach, as anyone receive sms? ..pls. nd quick reply... thanks

Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by simplyme17: 8:12am On Jul 05, 2017
Same here too. For the past few days now. I'm sure my BVN is correct. I'm just confuses sad
lightaxe:

Re: N-power: Site For Test Assessment & Timetable - See Details Here by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2017
For specific and genuine questions and answers to all Npower programmes @ just #1k. Private mail me asap.

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) / N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread