Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,280 members, 7,818,941 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) (79123 Views)

Frank Uduak-Akpan Father: If Death Penalty Is His Punishment, He Should Face It / Frank Uduak-Akpan Wore 'The Mudder Squad' T-Shirt While Being Paraded By Police / Iniuobong Umoren: Highlights From Frank Uduak Akpan’s Confession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:26pm On May 14, 2021
For the first time, the alleged killer of Akwa Ibom job seeker, Iniobong Umoren, has issued a public statement on the circumstances that led to the 26-year-old’s death.

Akpan Uduak confessed to killing Umoren by using a stabilizer and pressing iron to hit her during an attempt to rape the deceased.

Uduak disclosed this while being paraded at the Akwa Ibom State Police Command on Friday.

The police were forced to parade the suspect following reports that there were efforts to bury the case.

Some news blogs had incorrectly reported that Uduak had committed suicide in police custody.

But speaking to the press during his parade, Uduak revealed how he lures his victim with reverse psychology and how Umoren unfortunately fell for it.

He had allegedly deceived the deceased that she was going to work as a secretary at a farm.

“I used reversed psychology on her. I asked her if she can work in the farm where hard drugs are kept as a secretary. And she said that she can and she is ready to take it.

“When she came, I told her this farm does not exist and there is a no farm like that, it was just a hoax and I told her that before she leaves, I will like to have sex with her and she agreed and she gave a condition that I should use a condom because of HIV.

“While I removed the condom, she became furious and she took the nearby stabilizer to hit me on my fore head then she hit me on my left ring finger and try to reach for the door, screaming.

“So, while I was bleeding, in a bid to stop her I used the stabilizer to hit her and when I hit her, she fell and started bleeding, and thereafter died,” he disclosed.

The suspect revealed to the press that Umoren was not his first victim, as six other women had fallen victim of his tactics of luring them through fake job alerts but, however, claimed that her death was his first murder.

[url=http://saharareporters.com/2021/05/14/breaking-how-i-killed-akwa-ibom-job-seeker-iniubong-umoren%E2%80%94frank-akpan-narrates]However, [/url] the state commissioner of police, Andrew Amiengheme, said it was necessary to have the press conference because of the rumour that was going around in the media that the suspect had committed suicide in the cell.

"I don't know anywhere in the world that a suspect will be allowed to use trousers in the cell to the extent of killing himself with it.

"Social media that is supposed to be a tool that will work to the advantage of the police has become something that is working against them," he said.

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyaSOAm_ejY

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by macmiral: 5:31pm On May 14, 2021
Damm
So inhuman

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:32pm On May 14, 2021
Some humans are pure evil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by OlayemiAshraf(m): 5:35pm On May 14, 2021
""his first murder"" ?.... What about the other bodies they found in that compound ,

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:38pm On May 14, 2021
but, however, claimed
that her death was his first murder.

Different stories everywhere. I thought they've discovered several shallow graves where he buries bodies and exhumes them for sale to ritualists?

Now he's saying this is the first murder.

Anyway God don catch you...

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Six30: 5:39pm On May 14, 2021
RIP.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Six30: 5:42pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:
I believe his version of the story. Looks accurate of what I thought in my head.

But trust our emotional social media CIA, they sold us many pathetic stories and made me to almost begin to sympathize with the murderer.
One unknown blog even said he had over 50 shallow graves in his yard.

The intents and purposes from the onset were all evil. Luring her under the guise of employment says it all. I can't believe whatever this guy says.

474 Likes 40 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by 3lovelyflowers(f): 5:47pm On May 14, 2021
They buried the victim today and they parade the suspect today. Coincidence or what?

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by federal9: 5:49pm On May 14, 2021
To the ladies out there, always aim for the blokos.

Hit rapist on the blokos.

I am trying to compare this guy's crime to boko haram guys that were caught and rehabilitated.

This one is a big crime. Should I say?

hmmm.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by thorpido(m): 5:54pm On May 14, 2021
It's a big lie.She did not consent to have sex with you.You tried to rape her and while she struggled,you maimed her.

Anuofia

364 Likes 26 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Officialgarri: 6:00pm On May 14, 2021
Six30:

The intents and purposes from the onset were all evil. Luring her under the guise of employment says it all. I can't believe whatever this guy says.
No doubt that his intent was evil. He obviously had no job to offer but preying on the most desperate ones.
How could you accept to work on a farm of drugs if truly you understand the implications of what you are getting into?

manuel4real:
that's if he is saying the truth
I saw the chat somewhere on twitter where another girl rejected the same offer.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by neonly: 6:01pm On May 14, 2021
All of you guys reading dis
Why do you want to remove the condom
Jokes apart dis is really sad

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by manuel4real(m): 6:01pm On May 14, 2021
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by manuel4real(m): 6:02pm On May 14, 2021
Officialgarri:

No doubt that his intent was evil. He obviously had no job to offer but preying on the most desperate ones.
How could you accept to work on a farm of drugs if truly you understand the implications of what you are getting into?
that's if he is saying the truth

16 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 6:03pm On May 14, 2021
They even have customised shirts for their group. If you don't understand, it's just mean "the murder squad" may be for easy identification among them but our mumu police force lack intelligence investigation to confuse him to open up what those tag line mean.
Don't be surprised they thought him what he has to say to defend himself.
Up until now, they never tell us the connections between the house the lady was likely murdered and those books, shoes, shallow graves and many strange things.
Zero intelligence.....
Hundred percent confusion. That's definition of our investigating squad.
Then who is the second suspect sitting close to him and his role in this? Did he talk of that?

And see the stupid questions our journalist were asking? Someone dem supposed tier slap and bite hard grin grin grin

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by overdrive(m): 6:08pm On May 14, 2021
Chai ifeneme! !!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by descarado: 6:09pm On May 14, 2021
Hmn.
Organ trafficking ring henchman.
He should name his associates.
Things dey happen for this country o

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by careytommy37(m): 6:19pm On May 14, 2021
A true member of 'the muddler squad'. I'm sure he has a PhD in 'mudding' people.
Virtually every rumour of their plan to bungle this case has turned out to be true.
The plan to switch him and prevent a fake body body casted, dey had to come up with this nonsense excuse.
I'm sure even a rookie barrister can destroy this claim in an instant.
Honestly I'm less concerned about this satan in human form but more for the people who enabled him. This case must be thoroughly investigated and everybody involved must be brought to justice

Officialgarri:

I saw the chat somewhere on twitter where another girl rejected the same offer.

How can you say you believe this nonsense. How can a girl who was looking for a legitimate job agree to work as a secretary in a marijuana farm. Who even needs a secretary in an illegal farm?
Something that the should be hidden from general view is what they will now invite someone from no where to come work with them.
what are they trying to account for?

165 Likes 14 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Latidoh1: 6:24pm On May 14, 2021
Chai
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Factfinder1(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2021
This case will be swept.. it has happened before in Nigeria and it will happen again..what happened to the serial killer in portharcourt, where is Evan's the kidnapper, where is wandume,how many bandits and boko-haram-members have been tried and persecuted

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by YoungLionken(m): 6:25pm On May 14, 2021
Shameless nitwit!

At times, Islamic laws against rape come to mind! angry angry angry...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by FuckThaMod: 6:26pm On May 14, 2021
Seems this guy is truly innocent and the whole thing was just an accident. Social media and fake news sef

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:26pm On May 14, 2021
Your going down is certain but your criminal gang must be apprehended

6 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Tonyspecial(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2021
Tot they said he committed suicide in cell........ The guy is comfortably wearing their uniform sef,
Them no even brush his face wella with TalkTrue.

4 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by cassidy1996(m): 6:26pm On May 14, 2021
The mudder squad on his tshirt
Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Starz825(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2021
Hmmm
So you told Hinny abt a secretary job where dey handle hard drugs and she decided to come over....
Hinny sef rugged ooo...(that's if it's true sef)
But then she's still doesn't deserve to be killed

2 Likes

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by Missyajoke(f): 6:27pm On May 14, 2021
fergie0o1:

SOURCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyaSOAm_ejY

This guy is acting a script ohh that the hidden killers have have him to tell the public.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Killed Iniubong Umoren - Frank Uduak-Akpan Confesses (Photos, Video) by ChiefSosa(m): 6:27pm On May 14, 2021
THE GOVT SHOULD ALLOW ME TO BE PASSING JUDGEMENT ON CRIMINALS; I HAVE PLENTY EVIL WAYS TO KILL SOMEONE. WHY IS THIS GUY STILL LOOKING FRESH??!!!!! DEM SUPPOSE DON MEND HIM FACE NA. I EXPECTED HIM TO LOOK WORSE THAN THIS PIC. Look at his nonsense shirt sef

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

N-Power Teach Assessment Test Thread / 2021 Nigerian Breweries Graduate Management Development Scheme Discussion Thread / Highest Paid Jobs In Nigeria,and Their Roles.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.