Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Can I Get Lagos Certificate Of Origin For Being Born In Lagos? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Get Lagos Certificate Of Origin For Being Born In Lagos? (950 Views)

I Use Different State Of Origin For Waec And Jamb, Will It Affect My Admission. / See JAMB Applications By geopolitical regions of origin From 2010-2016 / JAMB Application And Admission Data By Gender And State Of Origin Released - NBS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Get Lagos Certificate Of Origin For Being Born In Lagos? by kingolovich(m): 8:01pm On Jul 01, 2017
Hello sirs and mas. please, I don't know if it's possible to get lagos state certificate of origin for being born in lagos like citizenship by birth.
Re: Can I Get Lagos Certificate Of Origin For Being Born In Lagos? by ubongoton(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2017
that thing is called certificate of origin not place of birth certificate,if other were to do as you say many people would have come from hospitals and local labour places.
But you can acquired it if you it was lagos that impregnate ur mum o
Re: Can I Get Lagos Certificate Of Origin For Being Born In Lagos? by kingolovich(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
ubongoton:
that thing is called certificate of origin not place of birth certificate,if other were to do as you say many people would have come from hospitals and local labour places.
But you can acquired it if you it was lagos that impregnate ur mum o
lol. thanks. but isn't it where I was originated from. I've never been to Edo state, even ekiti I'm in now is because of school.
Re: Can I Get Lagos Certificate Of Origin For Being Born In Lagos? by ubongoton(m): 8:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
kingolovich:
lol. thanks. but isn't it where I was originated from. I've never been to Edo state, even ekiti I'm in now is because of school.
Then put edo na

(1) (Reply)

Gombe State University Fixed Screening Date For 2017/2018 / Here It Is!!!....the Best Unisex Hostel In Yaba......very Close To Unilag Gate. / Importance Of Assignment Writing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.