Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

31 Reasons To Praise God This July (One For Each Day) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 31 Reasons To Praise God This July (One For Each Day) (510 Views)

Praise God With Any Hymn/Song As 2017 Ends Today / Rccg Sunday School Student's Manual(03/09/2017) Praise God / I Have Started Hating God This Days, I Think Religion Is A Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

31 Reasons To Praise God This July (One For Each Day) by Segadem(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2017
1. You are Elohim, God of all creation complete in and of yourself.
2. You are El Shadday the unmoving unwanting changeless enduring all-powerful GOD.
3. You are El Elyon, God Most High there are none above you.
4. You are El Roi, God of seeing; who saw me and saved me. You see my heart you know everything about me and you still love me!
5. You are El olam, the everlasting eternal God who was and is and is to come.
6. You are Adon, you have all authority and power, you are in control.
7. You are Jehovah the Lord God almighty, present with your people today.
8. You are Jehovah-Jireh, you are the Great provider, always providing for me so I can I shall not want.
9. You are Jehovah-Rapha, My healer the great physician, I was deaf but now I hear, blind but now I see, lame and now I walk!
10. You are Jehovah- Nissi, The Lord my banner; you give me victory over the enemy.
11. You are Jehovah- Shalom, The Lord my peace who gives to your children peace and rest.
12. You are Jehovah- Tsidkenu the Lord my Righteousness For without you I am nothing.
13. You are Jehovah- Raah, The Lord is my Shepherd my protector, My Guide, I shall not want.
14. You are Jehovah-Shammah, The Lord is present help in time of need
15. You are Jehovah- Sus, The Lord my salvation for without your grace and Love all would be lost and headed to hell.
16. You are the Rock; you are My Rock, a firm place to stand.
17. You are my strength and my Shield.
18. You are my Light I shall not fear.
19. You are a father you, you are my Father, My Daddy- God.
20. You help me in times of need.
21. You are my portion; in you, I will be satisfied.
22. You are my song in you I will rejoice.
23. You are my Redeemer; by your blood I was saved.
24. You are the Potter I am the clay. Make me and form me to be more like you.
25. You have given me you son, He is. . .
26. The great I AM revealing himself in all creation, He is my everything.
27. Jesus you are the Holy and Worthy One.
28. Jesus you are righteous, good, faithful, and true.
29. Jesus you are God The spotless, sinless, Perfect Lamb.
30. Lord Jesus I praise you for your great patience, long- suffering, and mercy.
31. Jesus you are God full of grace.
Re: 31 Reasons To Praise God This July (One For Each Day) by olatola00(m): 11:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
Lord Jesus, I thank you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why I Pray For Women Naked – Pastor Confesses / The Significants Of 6ps Of Joseph's Life / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(thur. 14/09/2017) He Deserves Your Thanks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.