Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,161 members, 7,835,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Adron Homes And Properties Land Promo! Promo! Promo! - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Adron Homes And Properties Land Promo! Promo! Promo! (1160 Views)

End Of Year Special Land Promo On 17th November, 2018 / Adron Homes And Properties. / Adron Homes And Properties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adron Homes And Properties Land Promo! Promo! Promo! by Amimi01(m): 12:40am On Jul 02, 2017
At first it was LAND plus :

*Rice, 30% discounted with 12 months instalment period. (LEMON FRIDAY PROMO).

Later it became

*Cake and Hamper plus 30% discounted with instalment period of 12 months

( LEMON DE VAL PROMO)

Again it became

* Turkey or Hamper plus 30% discounted with 12 months instalment period (LEMON EASTER PROMO).

Also came ACE PROMO

*School bags plus 27% discounted 27 months instalment period.

*And now, here comes RAMADAN PROMO SALES.

25% discount, N200,000 initial deposit, CARTON of MILK, MILO, and lots of other gift items. Call or WhatsApp 08143163549 (OKON AMIMI)

Re: Adron Homes And Properties Land Promo! Promo! Promo! by toxxnoni(m): 12:02pm On Jul 03, 2017
Amimi01:

Later it became

( LEMON DE VAL PROMO)

Again it became

* Turkey or Hamper plus 30% discounted with 12 months instalment period (LEMON EASTER PROMO).

Also came ACE PROMO

25% discount, N200,000 initial deposit, CARTON of MILK, MILO, and lots of other gift items. Call or WhatsApp 08143163549 (OKON AMIMI)

Astro Geotech Nigeria Limited
We are based in lagos, Nigeria and we provide inter-state services, Our services are
1) Water borehole drilling
2) Water treatment and installation plants
3) Geo-physical survey
4) Soil test / Geo-technical investigation
5) Pile foundation
6) Sand search
7) Laboratory analysis
8. ) Construction and Installation of over-head tanks
9) Project management/­Supervision and General construction.
WE RENDER OUR SERVICES ANYWHERE WITHIN NIGERIA
Call or whatsapp +2348136569906
Email astrogeotech@yahoo.c­om
facebook.com/­astrogeotech/
Tweet @astrogeotech1
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Land Promo! Promo! Promo! by laudate: 11:49pm On Jul 05, 2017
[b][/b]
Amimi01:

Later it became

( LEMON DE VAL PROMO)

Again it became

Also came ACE PROMO

What about all the people that Adron homes has messed up?

damiwiol:
My recent experience with one of the so called estate companies Adron Home and Property proves that they are real scammers. My land was purchased and paid in full in 2013 and till now I have not been given my physical land. A lot of hidden charges and you are treated like a beggar.
I am currently being made to beg for my land even after making full payments. If you buy land from Omo Onile no matter the situation you will get your land immediately even start building on it without all the issues.
As if that is not enough Adron is asking for the following ridiculous items before I can get my land
1. Builders profile
2. Certificate of incorporation of the building contractor
3. COREN certificate
4. CORBORN certificate
The government should quickly look into the activities of this estate companies, they are just ripping us off all in the name of selling lands
The true cost of the land is not the advertised amount you will shocked to know that the true cost of the land is almost four times the advertised cost. Omo Onile is better by far.
Re: Adron Homes And Properties Land Promo! Promo! Promo! by Amimi01(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2017
I am sorry about your previous experience but we keeping trying to satisfy our valued customers.
laudate:
[b][/b]

What about all the people that Adron homes has messed up?

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Based Tourism/cargo Expert Available At Your Finger Tip / Lovely Paintings For Sale At Affordable Prices / A Promo For Smsbag . Com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.