Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

10 Facts About Girls - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 10 Facts About Girls (1286 Views)

Emmanuella Talks About Girls And How Did You Get My Number / Top 10 Facts From Johnny That Will Always Make You Laugh (PICS). / Girls can be funny.... Is This True About Girls???... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Facts About Girls by starness(m): 3:31am On Jul 02, 2017
.10 BITTER FACTS FOR GIRLS 1).Ugly girls are getting married every Saturday, the pretty ones will be buying ASO EBI, looking glamorous in the wedding pictures, who are you waiting for, Dangote's son? . 2).Shout out to all the girls who feel they need to wash noodles before cooking it. I respect your Hygiene. . 3).You are 25 years and you can't cook, wash, clean and you said men should love you for who you are. sister, please tell us who are you . 4).You are 20 years old and dating a 52year old man and you call him your baby, is he your baby or ancestor? Somehow, your matter dey Shiloh. . 5).you come to my room, remove my phone from charging that is 7% and put your own that is 93% and you are still telling me that you love me. please tell me what kind of wicked love is that . 6).you have 11 boyfriend but you are asking God to bless your relationship. Please stop saying that and ask God to bless your team. . 7). instead of you to get 220 in jamb but you got 140 and you are asking me to give you money to do Brazil hair. Dont tell me you are putting it in that coconut head . cool. Bossy girls are like '' before I think of dating him, he must TOAST me for at least 6month. Dont worry, 25yrs from now.. You will be in Shiloh for miracle marriages. . 9) You fix nails, eye lashes, hair, fingers... Just resemble weapon and you’re praying for God fearing man. . 10) You apply too much make-up that makes the Angel assigned to bless you unable to recognize you. . 11).100% of girls will see this post. 50% will ignore. 40% will comment insulting me. 8% will thank me and the remaining 2% will be wishing me death

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I stand at the door / Who Has Seen Naijarita.com? / Hands Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.