Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,969 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details (23128 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) / World's Most Expensive House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 9:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
checkout his customized lamborghini

Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 10:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
FIND OUT WHAT O'CLOCK REALLY MEANS

Normally we hear people all the time using the word O’Clock, but have we tried to find out what it really means?

What O’clock means may shock you to know.
The O’clock we are talking about here is the normal word we use every day for our day to day communications. E.g 12 o’clock, 3 o’clock, 6 o’clock.
To show clarification and to specifically point out the time we are emphasizing, we use the p.m and a.m. This helps one know when the time given refers to the morning hours or subsequent hours. E.g 4 o’clock p.m, 7 o’clock a.m, 7 o’clock p.m, 9 o’clock a.m, 9 o’clock p.m.
One may be asking how to know which of these abbreviations refer to the morning or evening hours and the idea to know which is which, lies in the reader’s ability to discern and define both a.m and p.m. that means knowing what they stand for.
In this article I will explain how you can determine which is which by first of all providing you with their correct meanings.
Let us first of all define clock according to Wikipedia “A clock is an instrument to indicate, keep, and co-
ordinate time . The word clock is derived ultimately (via
Dutch , Northern French, and Medieval Latin ) from the
Celtic words clagan and clocca meaning ” bell “. A silent
instrument missing such a striking mechanism has
traditionally been known as a timepiece .In general
usage today a “clock” refers to any device for measuring
and displaying the time. Watches and other timepieces
that can be carried on one’s person are often
distinguished from clocks.” -credit Wikipedia.
With that simple but concise explanation of time, let’s now go into the full meaning of a.m and p.m and from there we head to our main topic.

A.m simply means ante-meridian which is derived from Latin but in English it stands for before midday or before noon.

P.m simply means post-meridian which is derived from Latin but in English it stands for after midday or after noon.

Having explained the necessary points needed, now let’s get down to what brought us here. O’clock simply means “of the clock” i.e 2 o’clock p.m can be read “2 of the clock p.m.” surprised to know?

Hit like and share if you just got to know this. You can also Join us here at www.bookerpage.com.ng/join-us-at-bookerpage/ for more.

SOURCE: http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/30/bet-never-knew-find-oclock-really-means/
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by MrHenshaw: 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:
As of now, the most expensive house in Nigeria which is worth over $10,000,000 ($10M) is owned by an Igbo business man by the name Okwudili Umenyiora the CEO of Dilly motors (AKA Mr Dilly).

The house is located at Lekki phase one (Oniru new market), Lagos.

The house is just an amazing structure and stands out to be the finest and the costliest house in Nigeria at this time.

It was completed towards the ending of 2013 but since then, there is still no known house to challenge it in Nigeria.

Its interior and exterior design is just a show of great achitectural art work and idea.

Below is a series of photos taken in and around the building.

SEE MORE PHOTOS AND DETAILS http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/07/02/expensive-house-nigeria-see-photos-owner/

How many states in Nigeria have you been?
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
MrHenShaw how many rich men in Nigeria have you visited to know that Dangote is the richest man in Nigeria?
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
Once you are successful, You don't beg to get popular... if you think there is any other nigerian house that is better than what we have here, snap and post the pix, nobody is doubting you... until you post white-house picture and say it belongs to Adamu Adamu.
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 11:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
Some peepz here be commenting like the house is my house... lol... haters its dilly's house not mine, before you people come and kii mii for what i dnt knw abt.
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 12:18am On Jul 03, 2017
Why are there More Male than Female on Nairaland Is it that our girls av finish or what?? I am just asking shaa... who've got an answer?
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by pamijlove(f): 5:53am On Jul 03, 2017
nifemi25:
You mean dangote and otedola house is nothing to be compared with this house and they are one of the richest in Africa. Is okay continue.

Dangote is just a name .....and the man Dangote is just there....coz the real owner of the Dangote company is Obasanjo.... lipsrsealed...The man Dangote is just using his popular name to manage the business...50% of the money is for Obasanjo though many people don't really know about this, 30% is for Dangote the popular man behind the dangote company ....while 20% is for the running of the business.....not too sure about it though,, lipsrsealed
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by ednut1(m): 7:31am On Jul 03, 2017
8- do not post false info on NL. House is not worth dat amount u stated(are u jide Taiwo). Its not in Lekki phase 1. Oniru nd Lekki phase 1 are not the same. The house is only unique with its style. I pass der this morning doesn't look as fresh as d enhanced old pics u posted
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by veave(f): 9:16am On Jul 03, 2017
BOOKERPAGE:

Mr dilly and family...

Ok
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 03, 2017
owned by a fraudster, his so called dilly motors is all a cover up. hardly sells cars

Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 6:37pm On Jul 03, 2017
i be looking at some guys here..
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 6:39pm On Jul 03, 2017
This is the most recent list of the Top ten richest musicians in Nigeria with their sources of income and net worth.
Now let us list the top ten richest musicians in Nigeria with their sources of income and net worth so that we can know who is where he is.

This list will start From the last to the first so that you can stand up for the champion!
http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/03/top-ten-richest-musicians-in-nigeria/
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 6:13am On Jul 06, 2017
A pastor who tried replicating the Biblical story of Jesus Christ walking on water has been eaten by crocodiles.

The pastor, identified as Jonathan Mthethwa, of the Saint of the Last Days Church... http://bookerpage.com.ng/2017/06/02/pastor-eaten-by-crocodile/
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by adegeye38(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2017
Bestinstinct:
I'd prefer to enjoy my kingdom on earth than hope for an unknown heaven....owo nikan lole she o
you can live a wonder full and awesome life here both here and in heaven, if you are connected with God's grace

I myself am an example

you start enjoying God's kingdom from here, God is the ultimate, have faith in him

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 4:24pm On Jul 06, 2017
adegeye38:

you can live a wonder full and awesome life here both here and in heaven, if you are connected with God's grace

I myself am an example

you start enjoying God's kingdom from here, God is the ultimate, have faith in him

Thumbs up dude
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 6:26pm On Jul 06, 2017
OOU ADMISSION SCREENING 2017
The duration for application for UTME Candidates is three (3) weeks (open Tuesday 4th July 2017 and closes on Tuesday 25th July, 2017). Registration for Direct Entry Candidates starts from 24th July, 2017.

A. ELIGIBILITY/CRITERIA
The following shall be eligible for the screening:

A1 – UTME Candidates
UTME candidates that picked the University with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME Results.
Candidates who did not pick the University but with a minimum score of 180 in the 2017/2018 UTME results.

A2 – Direct Entry Candidates
Candidates with ‘A’ Level/ OND/HND/NCE/A’LEVEL/JUPEB Results/Certificate or First Degree who had applied for... READ MORE http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/07/06/oou-2017-admission-screening-cut-off-mark-apply/
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by BOOKERPAGE(m): 1:03am On Aug 22, 2017
The result of the second MBBS professional exam of the University of Nigeria was pasted yesterday and the failure rate was just nothing to write home about.

Could this failure rate be the faults of the students or the wickedness of the lecturers? see full gists and photos http://schoolgistnow.com.ng/2017/04/21/see-photos-of-unn-medical-result-that-got-everyone-crying-yesterday/
Re: See Photos Of Most Expensive House In Nigeria, Owner And Details by AremoOG(m): 12:00pm On Dec 16, 2017
Sharming95:
Buh d house resembles GTB branch
Na wetin day my mind be dat. i don read am be4 for nairaland here xay na dat building be d finext gbt bank.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma's Husband Called A Dog By A Follower, Actress Reacts / Denrele At The African Fashion Week In Lagos (Photos) / Adekunle Gold Looks Handsome In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.