Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,253 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) (5586 Views)

Meet 69 Yr Old Nigerian Apostle With The Most Expensive House In Africa (photos) / Cardi B Eats Garri And Soup In Nigeria See Her Reaction(video) / World's Most Expensive House (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by djtazzy(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2018

We can see many Nigerians are curious about facts like this, there are certain things people are curious about one of them is the ‘price tag’ people always want to know how valuable a particular item or property is.
In this case we are talking about the most expensive house in Nigeria, have you ever wondered if there is a freaky mansion somewhere in Nigeria that many people wouldn’t believe it’s worth?
While there are many expensive houses in the country, one particular house has been attracting attention for some time now. And it’s been rumored to be the most expensive house in Nigeria.
The house, belonging to Okwudili Umenyiora , is obviously a product of rare architectural expertise and creativity. The house is located at Lekki Phase One (Oniru New Market), Lagos .
The house took about four years to complete and gulped a huge fortune currently estimated to be about $14 million.
If that’s the real cost, then it might not be the most expensive house in Nigeria, but it remains one of the most expensive, most sophisticated, and most beautiful.
Some of the house’s fascinating features include floor televisions, indoor swimming pools , elevators to the fourth floor , and a garage with amazing decor and vehicles.
The house was completed in late 2013.
The house is being maintained by five housekeepers, among who is a Philippine woman.
The owner of the house, Okwudili Umenyiora (aka Mr Dilly ) is the CEO of Dilly Motors .

see other Photos at: https://londonbaze.com/expensive-house-nigeria-see-photos/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by hisgrace090: 9:09pm On Aug 13, 2018
When money becomes your servant.

3 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2018
undecided undecided embarassed undecided undecided sad how many tym una wan post dis pic

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by Cyrilpac(m): 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2018
How can it be the most expensive house in Nigeria, when I have not built my own jet, check out my new house next year when Buhari loose 2019
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2018
once again,
this house is not the most expensive,
come to ikoyi and banana island,
I have once seen a mansion at bana island selling for $25 million dollars, that was in 2013,
the equivalent in naira tgen was 4.2 billion.

5 Likes

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by mrjaydee(m): 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2018
Lemme finish my house first. But this OP sha...

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by nanakgh(m): 10:37pm On Aug 13, 2018
I prefer Timaya's house. This is very nice, but a bit too much for me. That house oozes class.
Lol @ floor TVs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by Dacronym(m): 11:03pm On Aug 13, 2018
CoolSmithz:
once again,
I have once seen a mansion at bana island selling for $25 million dollars, that was in 2013,
Really
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by OneCorner: 11:38pm On Aug 13, 2018
Igbo amaka.
We made Lagos wat it is today

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by fawaz22(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2018
God pls dont make me poor
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by arrestdarrester: 2:57am On Aug 14, 2018
CoolSmithz:
once again,

There is a difference between how much it sells for and how much it was built. The OP told us how much it cost to build it, he didn't factor in the land et al to give us an idea of how much it would sell.

So OP get valuers to tell us how much it would sell if available

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by Nobody: 3:30am On Aug 14, 2018
Okwudili Umenyiora Is a Fraudster... he spent years in USA Prison before he was deported.

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:28am On Aug 14, 2018
OP, be like say you just dey do advert for the Dilly guy. The house fine no doubt, but e no dey even among the top 100 most expensive house for Nigeria. The two most expensive in my opinion are the late Mai Deribe's House of Gold (although now partly moribund) and Ali Modu Sherif's house; both in Maiduguri.
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by Dacronym(m): 5:17am On Aug 14, 2018
Osahon7:
Okwudili Umenyiora Is a Fraudster... he spent years in USA Prison before he was deported.
Serious
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by Exwizard: 6:54am On Aug 14, 2018
Nigerians celebrating fraudsters

Have you ever wonder why some people will never be listed among the forbe list?
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by MartinCorridon: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2018
Osahon7:

Yeah. I remember seeing his arrest...I am not surprised lipsrsealed
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by Thebwoy: 7:39am On Aug 14, 2018
I no see any rare architect in this house
Just different painting.
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:09am On Aug 14, 2018
Lekki phase one and oniru na d same ni D house is not even in top 100 most expensive in nigeria. Only has a unique design
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by loverboys: 8:25am On Aug 14, 2018
this just cannot be the most expensive.
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by kayla247: 8:32am On Aug 14, 2018
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by jidxin(m): 8:40am On Aug 14, 2018
ednut1:
Lekki phase one and oniru na d same ni D house is not even in top 100 most expensive in nigeria. Only has a unique design
I was wondering too ooo....lekki phase 1 is diff from oniru........ If he cant get his location right how den can he get his fact of the original money spent on this property right?
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by vicben27(m): 10:07am On Aug 14, 2018
crap! 14million Dollars ke? that building is less than a million dollars! Bring the money and l'll build you a more magnificent edifies
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by ADRIAN88(m): 11:43am On Aug 14, 2018
14million dollars?? Lol! Dey deceive your villagers!

Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by EarthXmetahuman: 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
kayla247:
Stupid igbo man he can not build it in the east.Oniranu Oshi anumpama
he doesn't want to get kidnapped now cheesy
Re: Could This Be The Most Expensive House In Nigeria? (see Photos) by SAMBARRY: 4:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
Owo cocaine re ooooo

Source owo e komo ooooo

You better be careful what you wish for. All these questionable people with overnight riches. OK na

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muma Gee Secretly Wed Prince Eke An Upcoming Nollywood Actor / Wizkid ’s Alleged Girlfriend Puts Camel Toe On Display In New Photo . ( 18 + ) / Nyakim Gatwech: Queen Of The Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.