Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Enugu Or P.H Which Is The Best Place To Start Up A School - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Enugu Or P.H Which Is The Best Place To Start Up A School (836 Views)

Which Business Can I Do With N300k As A School Teacher? / Crawler Crane Needed In P/h --- Capacity---100 To 120 Tonnes / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Or P.H Which Is The Best Place To Start Up A School by Ochinex(m): 4:03am On Jul 02, 2017
I Dont know if this is the right section to post this.

Please Nairalanders, am confused on which of these places is comfortable to start up a Primary and Nursery School for now and which of these two cities has a less cost of land sales. And am also considering the cost of living cause I may likely relocate, I stay in Abuja.

Enugu or PH where am I likely to get much pupils?
Please I need advise cause it's urgent. Thanks

Seun , Lalasticlala , Mynd44 , MrKnowitall , dominique please help a brother. Thanks
Re: Enugu Or P.H Which Is The Best Place To Start Up A School by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Maybe Sambisa will b a perfect location 4 yhur skool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Or P.H Which Is The Best Place To Start Up A School by nengibo: 4:56am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Enugu Or P.H Which Is The Best Place To Start Up A School by henrimoto(m): 6:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Portharcourt; it's more of a metropolitan city compared to Enugu.

There are more of diverse ethnic people from different part of the country residing and doing business in Portharcourt.
Re: Enugu Or P.H Which Is The Best Place To Start Up A School by breatheagain(m): 6:09am On Jul 02, 2017
Re: Enugu Or P.H Which Is The Best Place To Start Up A School by briyane: 6:43am On Jul 02, 2017
well, I think your present location is the best for now due to the following reasons:

1. The High population density in Abuja satellite towns
The outskirts if Abuja like Karu, Suleja, Lugbe, kubwa, Mararaba, Masaka are highly populated and there is an average of over 15, 000 people settling in Abuja on daily basis. These families need education as a basic necessity.

2. The cost of land and the processing of land titles
The cost of land in these locations is still considerably cheap. The amount you will buy a plot of land on these axis and it's processing fee is almost as cheap as compared to Enugu and PH.

3. Security
There is high security in Abuja and its environs. Due to that, you wouldn't have to worry a lot about touts, kidnappers and some dreaded cult groups. With this, parents will be confident to leave their kids in your care and go to work.

4. The turn up rate
This is the best part. If you start a school and allow those who know how to run it manage it for you. You will be shocked at how fast the school business grows, here: with this, you will be able to recover whatever capital you have invested in the business before a 5year period.
For example, in September 2015, I set up a school for a client and as at today, the school is having over 120pupils. The school can effective manage it's running cost without any input from the owner.

My advice is simple, if you have enough money to venture into this business, then I think you don't need to relocate. Just start from where you are.

P.M me if you need further details

1 Like

Re: Enugu Or P.H Which Is The Best Place To Start Up A School by Pcharles2(m): 8:12am On Jul 02, 2017
Come To Abakaliki, it's the fastest growiing city at the moment. I live and do school business here in Abakaliki, I will personally help you secure a place for a start.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Business Card Today Delivered To Your Location / .. / Php/mysql Result Checker Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.