Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River (47856 Views)

Ahmed Musa celebrates Juliet Ejue, His wife on her birthday (photos) / Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue’s Traditional Wedding Holds Today In Ogoja (Photos) / Ahmed Musa Marries Juliet Ejue (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by princessayesha(f): 12:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
I can imagine what Jamila is going through right now...hmm

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by muller101(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jerryojozy:
If Ogoja girl cook Afang soup, Edikang kong come wine u for other room. If u are not careful u go leave ur wife. As for ur girlfriend she go turn ex... Eme sere Nlanders!

Genius J
ogoja girl cook afang soup? Bro seems u are not from this country. They can't cook those dishes u mentioned. Give that to Calabar people and Akwa ibom peeps.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
No be them faces attended the crashed marriage? Hope say dem no go follow him do another traditional wedding with another woman. HML sha!
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 02, 2017
cheesy i will never divorce my wife unless

she cheats on me
she asked for divorce herself

Otherwise make we quarrel & fight for eternity after all its " till death do us part" so i will absorb all her naggings grin

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
SeniorZato:
Why the other guy in the second pix armpit the bleed na

As in ehn ,the armpits dey menstruate .
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Arisheloaded(m): 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Congrats bro.

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by juman(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
I wonder why he divorced his first wife because he wanted to marry another wife.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by ikemesit4477: 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Ahmed Musa had his traditional wedding to his wife, Juliet, in Ogoja, Cross Rivers state on Saturday July 1st. Comedian Ushbebe, Seyi Law, footballer Onazi Ogenyi and others attended the wedding.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/02/photos-from-footballer-ahmed-musa-traditional-wedding-in-cross-rivers/

is he still a Muslim or he has converted to Christianity?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Bofoy4(m): 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
davodyguy:
Na wa o
Calabar thing dey sweet, if you know what I mean.
The taste of the pudding is in the eating.
I've tasted and enjoyed grin
mumu
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by maamisco(f): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hope u no what u are doing bro. I just dey pity u.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Husband snatcher kiss undecided

U are a cured lady
Why you carry person matter for head? His happiness matters.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by olureignforever: 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
SeniorZato:

Eagle eye. I hail o
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by toofit007: 1:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ceoflexygist:
Ahmed Musa had his traditional wedding to his wife, Juliet, in Ogoja, Cross Rivers state on Saturday July 1st. Comedian Ushbebe, Seyi Law, footballer Onazi Ogenyi and others attended the wedding.

Source: http://www.flexygist.net/2017/07/02/photos-from-footballer-ahmed-musa-traditional-wedding-in-cross-rivers/

so musa married a Biafran lady? that is wonderful, he tasted an arewa lady and realized that is not just working...... biafrans are the best.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by davillian(m): 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
SeniorZato:
He dey expect snow, so he came with cardigan up and down.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
What more can I say
Ahmed musa,inspire of not being happy at your decisions about you4 marital stuffs,I wish u happy married life.
Just don't forget the children you have on ground
And know that you just don't try rubbish with this present one.don't think she is as naive and not well versed in the use of internet
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Jerryojozy(m): 2:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
muller101:
ogoja girl cook afang soup? Bro seems u are not from this country. They can't cook those dishes u mentioned. Give that to Calabar people and Akwa ibom peeps.
Anybody from Akwa-Cross can cook those dishes.

Genius J
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by ensamy(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good one Ahmed. Enlightened aboki feeling funky. Congratssss Musa.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by nellyelitz(m): 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
You can find love anywhere,.

But I don't encourage divorce
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by muller101(m): 2:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jerryojozy:
Anybody from Akwa-Cross can cook those dishes.

Genius J
not all bro. Those from northern cross river can't cook it properly
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Jackzillionaire(m): 3:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
Kinda looks like BBN Efe
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Ekaka1(m): 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
muller101:

You're either biased or ignorant. Ogoja has their version of Afang..and Edikaikong soups.
Mbube , Boki , ikom and several local govt in Ogoja have forests where Afang grows freely. MOST of the Afang you have in CRS and even the other agric produce come from that region....I am not Baised...I know the Area well!
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by zoey4(f): 3:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
princeofpeace22:
Husband snatcher kiss undecided

U are a cured lady
Shez not a husband snatcher. A real man can not be snatched
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by ukandi1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
My people are not polygamous. I don't feel cool with this.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by muller101(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ekaka1:

You're either biased or ignorant. Ogoja has their version of Afang..and Edikaikong soups.
Mbube , Boki , ikom and several local govt in Ogoja have forests where Afang grows freely. MOST of the Afang you have in CRS and even the other agric produce come from that region....I am not Baised...I know the Area well!
I repeat they can't cook it to my taste. Substandard afang soup that's what they prepare
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by Giannakopoulos(f): 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
This Ahmed no dey gym?
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by xclusiveguy4(m): 4:05pm On Jul 02, 2017
SeniorZato:
savage, pple dey vex o

lol, armpit dey bleed
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by tobrinskilanski: 4:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Allylic:
Hml to Ahmed musa...hmmmmm sha no forget say na footballer u be

Na swit-puna + understanding be TRUE LOVE.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by tobrinskilanski: 4:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
princessayesha:
I can imagine what Jamila is going through right now...hmm

she's happier if indeed it wasn't her fault.

BTW...marriage is about being happy and love too.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by tobrinskilanski: 4:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
zoey4:
Shez not a husband snatcher. A real man can not be snatched

pls define real man...enlighten me.
Re: Ahmed Musa And Juliet Ejue's Traditional Wedding Photos In Cross River by AmazingM: 4:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
mkoabiola:
Wen money is involved, forgt abt religion and tribe

Money knws no religion or tribe.
tobrinskilanski:

pls define real man...enlighten me.
you are right my brother.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stephen Keshi Return Again To Lead Nigeria In Remaining Afcon Qualifiers. / “Any Youth With A Benz Is A Yahoo Boy"— Policeman Tells Footballer During Arrest / Lionel Messi And Luis Suarez Jet Off To England (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.