Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS (24822 Views)

Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 8:17am On Jul 02, 2017
A lady has got herself trending online after sharing her survival story following an accident she had some years back. According to her, the horrific accident left her in a coma with 7 broken ribs, a collapsed lung and other forms of injury. She shared a recent photo of herself two days ago (June 30, 2017) along with photos of her after the accident.

Read what she shared below;

5 years ago today (June 30th 2012)....3 days before my birthday, I laid in a coma with a broken leg, pelvis,and dislocated spine, 7 broken ribs, a collapsed lung, my face, forehead, and my side burned, and stitched up, my tongue nearly severed, 3 teeth missing, the skin on my back burned off, and a fractured shoulder and jaw, after being hit by a car on purpose, and dragged for almost 200ft up under a car.

The picture on the right is me Today June 30th 2017.God has brought me a long way! I don't know what it is that you're going though right now, but you must know that God didn't run out of miracles after he performed one for me.If he brought me from that to this, surely what you're going through right now is nothing to him.

Hold onto your faith. Never give up,and never stop believing.God is able!

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/lady-left-coma-broken-ribs-accident-shares-story-photos.html

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 8:18am On Jul 02, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by ChangetheChange: 8:40am On Jul 02, 2017

Wow miraculous story

Thank God for ur life sister

Praise the Lord

12 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Nutase: 8:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Happy for her.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
they think is the handiwork of an imaginary dude, who allowed it to happen in the first place.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Talk2Bella(f): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
shocked

to think one idiot hit her on purpose

so happy for her mehn

people have died thru less

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thank God for her but I didn't see the tattoo.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Allylic(f): 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wow...
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 12:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thank God for you n y'all, happy Sunday y'all
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by GeneralOjukwu: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017

"hit by a car...on purpose"?

She went through Hell. Kill the culprit! angry

If true.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
God is great.
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Dindondin(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Humans can survive anything. See her scary face like she ll never make it. God is great.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by femidly: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Eda to monu ro a mope da. Thankful

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
Still pretty
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by emerged01(m): 12:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
On purpose? Hmm,Thank God for second chance.
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Chuksemi(m): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
I needed this right now. Praise God...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by lovingyouhun: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thank God for your life, God is indeed a miracle worker
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Yorubaangel(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Glory to Jesus

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by IllegalMoney: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
FuckBuhari:
they think is the handiwork of an imaginary dude, who allowed it to happen in the first place.

Atheist spotted

Thunder fire u

5 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 02, 2017
Wow, she had a second chance...
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Style007(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
pheeww thankGod for her life. the tat though
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by Larryfest(m): 12:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Thank God for her life.....but dis tattoos on her sha
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by kullozone(m): 12:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Happy you survived

New celebrity loading........70%...
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by hahn(m): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
FuckBuhari:

The irony of delusion sad

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by kullozone(m): 12:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
IllegalMoney:

Atheist spotted

Thunder fire u

Make thunder fire am because em no be christian abi?
But you wey be christian kon dey swear anyhow....na wetin you learn for church today abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by oshe11: 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
This one has broken the rib she took from her wud be husband undecided
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by ishua(m): 12:24pm On Jul 02, 2017
Miracle working God
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by masada: 12:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
thank God for the gift life
God is indeed wonderful
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by bravesoul247(m): 12:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jesus! As I read the story I shock. Dragged under a car upto 200ft? That's crazy mehn. Thank God you're alive to tell the story.
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by HARDDON: 12:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Living Miracle! Life in Christ is a Miracle!
Unscatched by situations
Undaunted by circumstances
Unmoved by mountains
Untouchedable by time

Beyond Science
Beyond Tots
Beyond Sun
Beyond Dawn

Time bows
Stars pay obesiance
Seas Listens
Earth Quake
His name is Jesus!
None Other
In this life
Nor that to come

Im privileged to be ur own
The apple of your very eyes
In awe wit bowed head
Hearts skip @ your aura
Earth freeze at your wonders
Your name is Jesus!

Happy Sunday Ya"ll

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by jonero4(m): 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Y u tattoo on ur bweast
Re: Lady Who Was Left In A Coma With Broken Ribs After Accident Tells Her Story.PICS by HARDDON: 12:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
jonero4:
Y u tattoo on ur bweast

Ofcos you have a trained eyes for b00bs not for reading
embarassed

Smh

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tipper Crushes 2 To Death In Anambra, Injures 6 / Two Brothers Involved In Fatal Accident In Delta State. Photos / LASTMA Officials Fixing Bad Portions Of A Road In Lagos (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.