Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos (60456 Views)

Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident [photos] / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2018
It was reported that a man miraculously survived a ghastly motor accident which happened yesterday along NPA expressway in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta state. The driver who reportedly owns the vehicle was said to have collided with a palm tree – thereby causing the vehicle to split into two due to the force.

The man miraculously walked out of the crash unscathed and without any assistance to the Navy hospital close to the scene of the accident.

Pictures have emerged showing the moment the man came out from the crash and was surrounded by shocked residents. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/see-the-man-who-came-out-of-accident-that-split-car-into-two-in-delta.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4701812/car-splits-into-two-after

3 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by PrettyCrystal: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2018

1 Share

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Gossiplover: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
this man is very lucky

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by buharitill2023: 7:43pm On Aug 29, 2018
God is a miracle working God

207 Likes 16 Shares

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Benekruku(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Some people will start thanking God now instead of praising the Auto manufacturer and driver for his experience.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by mrjaydee(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
God is good

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Teebilion: 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
We serve a living God

139 Likes 7 Shares

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by ORACLE1975(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
God is great

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Harllymart(f): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
Booked
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by NeekeyBrainz(m): 7:56pm On Aug 29, 2018
God has a purpose for you. Don't misuse this second chance.

99 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by emeijeh(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
God be praised.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Tokziby: 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
When it's not ur time to die, nothing in this world can kill u...
but when it's ur time to die, ordinary headache will take ur soul.

However every living soul shall taste death in the end...

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Burger01(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
Very lucky chap. God has a purpose for you buddy... Discover that purpose! smiley

8 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by madridsta007(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
It was reported that a man miraculously survived a ghastly motor accident which happened yesterday along NPA expressway in Effurun, Uvwie Local Government Area of Delta state. The driver who reportedly owns the vehicle was said to have collided with a palm tree – thereby causing the vehicle to split into two due to the force.

The man miraculously walked out of the crash unscathed and without any assistance to the Navy hospital close to the scene of the accident.

Pictures have emerged showing the moment the man came out from the crash and was surrounded by shocked residents. 

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/see-the-man-who-came-out-of-accident-that-split-car-into-two-in-delta.html

See previous thread >>> https://www.nairaland.com/4701812/car-splits-into-two-after

My goodness. How is THIS possible? shocked shocked
My God!

3 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
He should be tested for hard drugs.
Not forgetting medical checkup for internal bleeding.

That Lexus, e get some group of guys wey dey drive am well.

15 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Ovems(f): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2018
And without a scratch. This is truly a miracle!

2 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by MrHighSea: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
All posters above me shouting God God God...

What of those that die daily on Nigerian roads, God hate them?

Westerners build bullet-proof cars, we buy, be shot at, it protects us from the bullets, Nigerians shout God.

But we celebrate corruption...Tribalism...Cheating

In sane climes, surviving sth like this might not be a big deal.

Its easier to survive sth like this than man's inhumanity to another.

Go get your PVC and vote for a sane Nigeria where we can at least use our brain 1% and shout God 99%.

May good roads and tear-rubber cars rush this country.

16 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by ichidodo: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
He will make a good stunt driver...Toss him in a test car 30,000 feet off a cargo plane while filming...See what happens.

1 Like

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Bogii: 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Gossiplover:
this man is very lucky
Indeed God is great.

2 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by kolafolabi(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Lucky him.. Let me just gist you what could have happened to my car today. I usually park my car under a big tree everyday but I decided to change it today. God so good, one of the branches (very big) fell and I was so fortunate the car was not parked at the location. I would have bought another windscreen and maybe panel beat the bonnet and the roof.

Lesson: Always thank God every day

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by yanmiri(f): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
What kind of speed was he on??

1 Like

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by obaival(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Blood of Nebu.... undecided embarassed
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by englishmart(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
Where was he when the car split in two?
Village people don get near miss

Don't die unprepared o. That's why I give my life to Christ every hour, just in case I look one nyarinya lustfully, without knowing

5 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by enemyofprogress: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
That woman in green pointing at the guy, I wonder the kind of bra she uses

4 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Eliyah4good: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
He is not lucky. God preserved his life
Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by oshe11: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
pocohantas:
He should be tested for hard drugs.

8 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Arysexy(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Who still doubts God existence and miracle?

1 Like

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Benekruku(m): 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
buharitill2023:
God is a miracle working God

Which Miracle has he done here?

3 Likes

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2018
Na Airbag save the guy sha.
Thank your stars say you nor buy your car from Nairaland dealers grin angry
Overspending no good

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] / Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.