Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:15 AM

No CONDEMNATION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / No CONDEMNATION (276 Views)

No Condemnation, No Continuity! / No Condemnation.... / No Condemnation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

No CONDEMNATION by sonofmanj3(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Everyday Christians are faced with so much guilt and suffering because of their short comings but know this that God is not mad at you
As we live and experience so perience so many things in life our thoughts and lifestyle are shaped by theses experience. But I would want to encourage believer to let their life be govern by the word of God because the experience of the word produces the best life for a believer. Because of wrong experiences and wrong messages lots and lots of Christians are living in condemnation .

Condemnation is in two forms.
one is you disapproving yourself because of what you have done or not done.
while the second. is the feelings of getting a sentence of punishment because of an act. We are going to be dealing with these two forms.

John 3:17
For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

This scripture show us the intention of God towards us. God is not out to judge us or to Condemn us. His mission is for our salvation from all that the devil can offer. So one of Christ's mission is to free us from self condemnation and expected condemnation.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Take a close look at that scripture it's makes it categorically clear that the those who are in Christ are not in any form of judgement why? Because for you to be free from condemnation you must have a place in Christ Jesus. This is the understanding of the substitution work that Jesus has done for us. In His death burial and Resurrection Christ took our place of sin,our place of death, our place of condemnation in all things. The work of the cross is so clear it's for judgement to be taken away in the body of Christ. So Christ paid in full for us to be free from all judgement which we were supposed to face but Christ faced it for us all. Declaring us not guilty declaring us justify.

NOW that we know we are not condemned because Christ took or our condemnation and paid the price for our judgement we are to live a life that is free from all negatively imagined judgement. When we make mistakes God does not leave us or does he allow us to be punished. Sometimes Christians feel that once you make a mistake God is waiting to punish you No! Your punishment has been lifted. God cannot punish an offence twice, God punished Christ on our behalf.

John 8:10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? 8:11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

This above story shows a woman who has committed a wrong and was punishable by law so they brought her to Jesus wanting a confirmation of condemnation but you will recall that His mission was not to condemn but to save. Such kind of love has never been seen before in the history of mankind. She was wrong she was set for judgement but just as they waited Jesus showed us that no man can Condemn us so he also will not Condemn us. If our make has made us free let us live freely.

I know you will say what if I keep doing wrong twon't I be condemned I tell you this. your wrong cannot put God away from you. It's you who run because you feel you have done too much wrong to be accepted by God again. But I tell you as much as your sins may be there is enough grace to help you. This grace builds God's love within you and help you live right because all what it takes is the grace of God. His love is greater than our sins

Romans 5:20 Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

http://truebelieversnow..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Inspiration / How Do You Know You Would Soon Become An Atheist / What To Do, When You Don't Know What Else To Do.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.