Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,002 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos (9681 Views)

'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts / Babalawos, Iyanifas, Diviners & Seers Meet Here: Lets Discuss Divination / Babalawos, Traditionalists And Herbalists A Whatsapp Group For You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
Ishilove:

What is Ejigbo odu IFA and ogunda odu ifa?

Ogboato Aboru Aboye

Ejiogbe and Ogunda are apostles of Orunmila.

Babalawos
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by njokuifeanyi30: 7:10pm On Jul 02, 2017
Babalawos:

Because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it does not exist.

Have you watch my invisibility live demostration video?

Fake illusions, video editing, If Nigerians put their resources and time into education maybe one day we can create a teleportation device or invisibility cloak
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 7:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
njokuifeanyi30:

Fake illusions, video editing, If Nigerians put their resources and time into education maybe one day we can create a teleportation device or invisibility cloak

Do you know your reality is an illusion?

1 Like

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by njokuifeanyi30: 7:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
Babalawos:

Whether it is or not, nobody cares grin
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by LordCenturion(m): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2017
Babalawos:

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Redomi(m): 9:16pm On Jul 03, 2017
Babalawos:
Aboru Aboye, I have been getting series of complains from people that were scammed by Fake Online Babalawos and Fake Offline Babalawos.

These people end up asking me: "How Do You Know A Real Babalawo?

Well first thing thirst; "Who is a Babalawo?"

A real babalawo is a father of all secrets, a trained diviner of Orunmila and other Orishas (Gods and Goddesses), highly skilled in offerings (Ebos / Sacrifices), gifted in all kinds of spiritual baths, adepts in medicines and charms preparations and a custodian of African Tradition Religion and Customs.

Most people confuse a Babalawo (Ifa Priest) with other Orisha Priest like Ogun Priest, Esu Priest, Obatala Priest, Sango Priest, Osanyin Priest... etc.

Yes a Babalawo can also be a Priest to multiple Orishas (Gods and Goddesses) but it is not necessary.

Here are THE 6 SIGNS TO KNOW REAL BABALAWOS & 6 TRUTH ABOUT BABALAWOS

(1) SHRINE / TEMPLE: A real Babalawo should have a shrine or temple. Before dealing with a Babalawo online or offline, ask him for his shrine physical address, confirm his shrine physical address before dealing with him.

(2) DIVINATION: A real Babalawo should be able to divine with at least more than one divination system in addiction to Ifa divination. Before dealing with a Babalawo online or offline, ask him to show you his IFA divination system in addiction with any other divination system.

(3) DIVINATION ACCURACY: A real Babalawo divination is always accurate except his client is dishonest. Never you tell a real babalawo what brought you to his shrine, it is the duty of a real Babalawo to tell you what brought you to his shrine. Even if you disguise yourself, IFA will expose you.

(4) CERTIFICATION: A real Babalawo is a Certified Priest with a recognize certificate like every other religious priest in the world. A real Babalawo can conduct wedding ceremonies, burial ceremonies, settle disputes, council people, divine for people, initiate people into Priesthoods... etc. Before dealing with a Babalawo online or offline, ask him for his certificate and ID card.

(5) AGELESS: Babalawo Ogbe started talking the very day he was born and Babalawo Ogunda teleported from heaven to earth without being born of a woman. Age doesnt determine the genuineness of a Babalawo. The work of a Babalawo determine his genuineness. A Babalawo can be an old man but fake while a Babalawo can be a young boy but genuine. Age is useless in spirituality.

(6) FEE: The price tag of a Babalawo on his divination fee, consultation fee, spiritual bath fee, ebo (sacrifice) fee, medicine (charm) fee and other babalawo fees doesn't determine the genuineness of a Babalawo. For a fake Babalawo can put low price tag to attract new customers and scam them and a real Babalawo can put a low price tag to attract new customers and solve all their problems. A fake Babalawo can also put high price to attract rich customers and scam them while a real Babalawo can put high price to attract rich customers and solve all their problems.

Thank you for reading, leave a comment

Babalawos
we need to talk. whatsappp me on 08037212454
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
LordCenturion:

Aboru aboye baba o, I need your help and I know that you will do it for me, I just need only two helps from you baba

1. I once lived with my father and my stepmother from 1996-2005 before I moved to my mother's side,since I left my father's place, I have been dreaming about my father and my stepmother,once I dreamed about them, I also dream about the place I once lived with them(ie all the dreamed about them always take place at the same house we once lived together),am a kind of a person that dream a lot,but I understand some.
I have moved to South Africa for the past two years now and I still dream about them,it's getting worst no because I see them in my dreams everyday, different kinds of dreams about them, am fed up, i recently called my mum to let her know because seeing the same people together in my dream with different characters may mean a message or something, I don't understand,although I spoke to my father and my stepmother recently during the Muslim festival last week to hear from them,... I even dreamed about them yesterday.I don't know if u can help me out,i know that u are the only one that can assist me on this...u can send your response on my email below if u don't want to talk here...

2. I need your whatsapp number, I don't know if I can hav it, here is my email if u don't mind Saklekplus@gmail.com

Thanks.

Aboru Aboye

You can contact me via www.nairaland.com/babalawos or www.facebook.com/Ifapriests

Babalawos
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2017
Redomi:
we need to talk. whatsappp me on 08037212454

Aboru Aboye

You can send me private messages via www.nairaland.com/babalawos or www.facebook.com/Ifapriests

Babalawos
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by LordCenturion(m): 11:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
Babalawos:

Aboru Aboye

You can contact me via www.nairaland.com/babalawos or www.facebook.com/Ifapriests

Babalawos

Aboru aboye Babalawo, I have inbox you through your email and the Facebook u gave me above, kindly check it
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 12:33pm On Jul 04, 2017
LordCenturion:

Aboru aboye Babalawo, I have inbox you through your email and the Facebook u gave me above, kindly check it

Aboye Abosisi, thank you for contacting me. I have replied you! Babalawos
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Biggty(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2017
Baba i really need your help on some issues bothering me

I will send u a mail on the said issue
Babalawos:

Aboye Abosisi, thank you for contacting me. I have replied you! Babalawos
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by DaGr8est(m): 1:28pm On Jul 04, 2017
So after watching the "invisibility" video people still believe this guy is genuine?
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by AvsGot007(m): 1:53pm On Jul 04, 2017
DaGr8est:
So after watching the "invisibility" video people still believe this guy is genuine?
he did stuffs without asking for money... the fuvk he's fake for then?
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by DaGr8est(m): 5:15pm On Jul 04, 2017
AvsGot007:
he did stuffs without asking for money... the fuvk he's fake for then?
He didn't ask for money yet?!!!?
OH wow that settles it then, he's definitely genuine.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by njokuifeanyi30: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2017
DaGr8est:

He didn't ask for money yet?!!!?
OH wow that settles it then, he's definitely genuine.

Nigerians re dumbass
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 6:11am On Jul 05, 2017
DaGr8est:

Ogboato Aboru Aboye

Before you start calling me names, watch my video of "Raw Egg Boiled Without Fire By Babalawo Orisha, Nigeria"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rautp6iQAfg&t=41s

Performing mystical feats in ATR are mainly for Ogun Priests, Esu Priests, Sango Priests, Osanyin Priests... etc but fortunately I'm a Babalawo who had taken rigorous priesthood training and initiations in these Orisas I mentioned.

You dont judge the genuineness of a babalawo by requesting him to perform mystical feats because most genuine babalawos cant and that doesn't make them fake babalawos because a babalawo is mainly a diviner and a councilor.

The major reason we perform mystical feats in ATR is to make your believe in the Orisas stronger, increase your faith in the Orisas and open your Ori for instant help or attack.

A bad babalawo or bad Orisa Priests / Priestess will attack you or manipulate you immediately once he or she knows your Ori has been opened because he or she knows it is only your Ori that can save you from attacks or help.

And it is almost impossible if your Ori not to be opened watching mystical feats of a babalawo or Orisa priest. Imagine I turn into a giant lion and roar in your very own eyes? Your Ori is already opened and you are at my mercy Ase.

Similar thing your pastor does when you watch on TV / Youtube or read testimonies on handbills / internet of people who were healed or delivered or blessed by your pastor. These opens your Ori for attack or help from that pastor.

Feel free to leave a comment

Babalawos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by Babalawos(m): 6:13am On Jul 05, 2017
njokuifeanyi30:

Nigerians re dumbass

NO they are NOT
Re: 6 Signs To Know Real Babalawos & 6 Truth About Babalawos by DaGr8est(m): 6:56am On Jul 05, 2017
Babalawos:

Ogboato Aboru Aboye

Performing mystical feats in ATR are mainly for Ogun Priests, Esu Priests, Sango Priests, Osanyin Priests... etc but fortunately I'm a Babalawo who had taken rigorous priesthood training and initiations in these Orisas I mentioned.

You dont judge the genuineness of a babalawo by requesting him to perform mystical feats because most genuine babalawos cant and that doesn't make them fake babalawos because a babalawo is mainly a diviner and a councilor.

The major reason we perform mystical feats in ATR is to make your believe in the Orisas stronger, increase your faith in the Orisas and open your Ori for instant help or attack.

Babalawos

Thanks for making things clear.
You had a good following on Nairaland before you posted that invisibility video, you really didn't need to strengthen anyone's faith by doing that stunt. It would've been better you said all these things in your post instead of posting driving stunt videos to improve people's faith in Orissa.

More naira landers would have appreciated your honest explanation and gotten interested in your work.

It's OK if you can't perform mystical feats, at least you're propagating African traditional beliefs and ways of life which is better than the white man's religion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Answer The Call Of God Without A Clear Vision? / What Are You Thanking God For As 2018 Comes To An End? / How To Obtain Strong Faith (six Principles) By Dr. Fred. K.c. Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.