Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts (2496 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Man Wearing A Hat During Church Service (Photo) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by thablogger: 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
he Pastor who got his wife a lamborgini recently has asked the church members to pay a whooping sum of $250,000 for the repair of the car.

The Nigerian OAP, Daddy Freeze reacted to this, here is what he wrote

"Hello shrine goers, see what your babalawos are using your money for?�"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/babalawos-daddy-freeze-reacts-after.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by PapaAdanna: 2:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
G
Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
cheesy
Frz na my nigga any day anytime. The black man must be free from mental slavery

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Davash222(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Over 90Million Naira to repair a car

Scam alert.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Jayslicky: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
The sheeples will still contribute to repair the car, all the pastor has to do is open a read a verse in the bible where it was commanded that children of God should take care of his servants and the pastor will back it up with speaking in tongues, prophesying prosperity in all the members life, many people would obey their pastors above their parents, anything he says his final, pastors drive expensive cars but their members trek to church and the members still contribute money to the pastor's pocket thinking they are building the house of God.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Okayng: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
You don mean it

1 Like

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by decatalyst(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
I thought people have freedom to make their choices.

This man should goan sit and allow people fail, maybe they would learn and be better.

Money is my money, if I like I donate all to charity, if I like I give to propagate the gospel, if I like I eat it all, it's no man's business!
Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by MJBOLT: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
i trust the zombies,they will even contribute money to buy her a private jet

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by 6ixT8: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
i can bet one of my ball. They will still pay.

3 Likes

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Yuceeluv(f): 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
There are vain pastors na. Nothing surprising here. Even the bible confirms it.

I thought daddy freeze was only against tithes and cash offerings. Is he also against the gathering itself? As in attending churches? Because he is a born again christian according to him.
Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Houseofglam7(f): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Madness = Religion
Religion = Madness

1 Like

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Nickijoy(f): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Some pastors are just greedy and useless.....

1 Like

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Fadomero(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
where is God

1 Like

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Thales01: 5:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
The Bible spoke of wolf in sheep's clothing and enjoined Christians to be wary of them.Yet,it still baffles me that most Christians still keeping falling prey to these fraudster who in the disguise of pastors flagrantly bilk their congregations of their hard-earned money.
The gullibility of most Christians that is borne out of dearth of true knowledge of God is what is emboldening these fraudsters to perpetrate their odious acts with impunity.It is unfortunate most christians chose to remain servilely gullible to their detriment even in the face of the truth that has exposed this so-called pastors as fraudsters.It is just like knowing that there is a robber in your house who wants to rob you and you still foolishly walk into your house.

2 Likes

Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
I have a strong feeling The Ministry is calling unto me.

I would soon be a Pastor
Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Reversepussyking(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fvck religion thy ain't here for you.

mental slavery!

spit
Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by goodnewscliff(m): 9:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
I have a strong feeling The Ministry is calling unto me.

I would soon be a Pastor
pastorin kee u there... angry angry
Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by freethesheeple(m): 11:40am On Mar 31, 2019
The Real G bois with no format
Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by Bojack(m): 12:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
pastor he far u na......90 milli for repair
Re: 'babalawos' - Pastor Who Bought Wife Lamborgini Begs For Money, Freeze Reacts by NPComplete: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
decatalyst:
I thought people have freedom to make their choices.

This man should goan sit and allow people fail, maybe they would learn and be better.

Money is my money, if I like I donate all to charity, if I like I give to propagate the gospel, if I like I eat it all, it's no man's business!

This is where u are wrong. People, especially religious people. Don't have freedom to make a choice. These people are being strong-armed spiritually and psychologically. They are usually left with no choice than to toe the line.
Sometimes in life their has to be those few saviours who are willing to put their safety at stake to correct wrongs in the society. Even if that wrong is being perpetuated by spiritual leaders.

(1) (Reply)

God Loves Muslims More Than Christians - Reno Omokri (Video) / A Journey Through The Halls Of Hell / MY HERO! Messing With Jesus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.