Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

"My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / "My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram (523 Views)

1-Week-Old Baby Killed & Hidden In Carton By Her 8-Year Old Sister In Edo (Graph / Zainab Hassan Goes Missing A Week Before Her Wedding. Photos / "My Father Slept With My 3-Year-Old Sister, Wants Anal Sex With Me" - Boy, 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram by Drinokrane: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2017
IG user who left her 3 year old sister asleep while she went to Church, has declared her missing.

She wrote:
"Pls lovely friends my little sis went missing on tuesday 27/ 06/17 btw 7am and 7:30am, i left for morning mass on tuesday morning and left her at home cos she was still asleep on gettingg bac home she was no where to be found. If you see her kindly report to the nearest police station or call me on 07031217317. Pls kindly help share this to all social media platform. Thanks".

If you have any useful information please contact the Police or call the number provided above.

Source; http://drinosblog..co.ke/2017/07/3-year-old-sister-is-missing-lady-on.html

Seun Mynd44 Lalasticlala Dominique Fynestboi Ijebabe

Re: "My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram by TyushTal(m): 10:12am On Jul 02, 2017
How stupid!undecided... To have left such a little girl at home for church
And you claimed she went missing within 30 mins undecided

I pray she'll be found
Re: "My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 10:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Phoolish woman. cry

God keep her safe for us
Re: "My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram by GMBITLY(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2017
she will return safe.

God please protect her where ever she is now!

Amen
Re: "My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram by Tolexander: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2017
TyushTal:
How stupid!undecided... To have left such a little girl at home for church
And you claimed she went missing within 30 mins interval undecided

I pray she'll be found
I pray that "home alone" baby won't turn to "baby's day out"!

1 Like

Re: "My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram by TyushTal(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
I pray that "home alone" baby won't turn to "baby's day out"!

Don't mind the foolish sister.... She left home 7:00 got to church 7:10,left church 7:20 and got home 7:30 to discover her sister is missing

Lies... She probably went to see a guy
Re: "My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram by Karlovich: 10:33am On Jul 02, 2017
ofonja and crime smh
Re: "My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram by Nutase: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2017
I Pray she's found alive.
Re: "My 3 Year Old Sister Is Missing" - A Lady On Instagram by Tapout(m): 11:13am On Jul 02, 2017
your recklessness is legendary
angry

I pray for her safety.

Cc:lalastica

(1) (Reply)

Shameless Couple Caught Publicly Having S*x In Broad Daylight / Graphic Photos: Suspected Female Kidnapper Burnt To Death In Ikorodu / Ugwuanyi Uncovers Gov. Okorocaha's Plot To Spy On SE/SS Governor's Executive Se

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.