Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,968 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? (12036 Views)

Lady Twerks In Church During Tithe And Offering / Church Using POS To Collect Tithes And Offerings. Right Or Wrong? (Picture) / Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by lepasharon(f): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017
ZZ22:
money is required to take the gospel to every nook and cranny in the world

Shouldn't ppl automatically know abt Jebus? Why do humans always carry out gods dirty work?

If religion was legit, why do ppl need to be brainwashed into belief? They should know

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Okies27(m): 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017
Victornezzar:
How many times do they collect tithes and offering in your church
Mine is once
Feel free to share yours
. Modes, pls stop moving topics like this to FP. The essence of Christianity isn't about how many offerings people order in church. Offerings are personal between a worshipper and God.
Pls, topics that edifies God is what we Christians moved to FP on Sundays.
Thank You.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:
Isn't it interesting that a God who created everything needs ur paper money.

I wonder, does he eat money?
The widsom of this world is foolishness unto God. Thats is God lay down principle of receiving heavenly blessing. People who pays their tithes are not foolish. They know what they are getting in return.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by bigtt76(f): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2017
Not by force but they make feel guilty by telling you, you don't come to the presence of God without an offering of Thanksgiving.

talk2saintify:

offering is Nat by force in any church

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by purplekayc(m): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2017
grin
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by lepasharon(f): 11:22am On Jul 02, 2017
toyetade:

The widsom of this world is foolishness unto God. Thats is God lay down principle of receiving heavenly blessing. People who pays their tithes are not foolish. They know what they are getting in return.

That is a stupid principle. Religion is stupid, I refuse to be a part of that.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by ikorodureporta: 11:27am On Jul 02, 2017
vivalavida:
So many offerings in my Anglican Church oo

Offertory
Tithe
Covenant seed
Sunday offering
Charity offering
Mission offering
Societal building competition
And Sunday Thanksgiving.

To go church Don tire me sef

u go jst save 1k for offering na, & share by hundreds. Abi 1k too much to spend weekly??
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by iaamxavier(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
Catholic church

Offertory

2nd collection (used in maintaining the church and other miscellaneous expenses)

Then once in a month tithe

But if its an upcoming that they still building prolly 3 but generally its 2

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

That is a stupid principle. Religion is stupid, I refuse to be a part of that.
Ok, hold on to your wisdom and let see where that will take you. There is a cross road in life where that your wisdom will not be able to take you over neither will it make sense to you

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Primebuilders(m): 11:40am On Jul 02, 2017
dollytino4real:
winners for life so mine case is different. it is once and we dont move out from our seat.
Does it matter whether u move from your seat or not. Some people pay thru bank transfer. Tithing is to enrish pastors
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by thestevens: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2017
Collection of tithes depends on when you have yours,is not a question of how many times.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by xboyelyusuf(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
How many times have they talked about islam on fridays? Mumu admins of this nonsense nairaland
We don't collect tithes in the mosque..only voluntary offering strictly for mosque maintenance with an update on how much is gotten,how much has being spent and what is remaining.Thats why all authentic Imams have their own job either teaching in schools or trading in markets and not solely depending on ppl's mosque offerings to be flying private jets and buying jeeps for stephaniess

4 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by lepasharon(f): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2017
hatbricker:
Stupid question, you people should stop giving atheists something to chew on. Christians wake up!

The religion is already something to chew on, it does it all by itself
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by kmonaolapo(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2017
Hmm
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Jsaviour(f): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2017
ZZ22:
money is needed to take the gospel to every nook and cranny in the world

Jesus and his disciples took the gospel to many places before they died, did they demand money from people then? So why now. Why is money now so important in preaching the word.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Jsaviour(f): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2017
toyetade:

I see many non tithe payers better, healthier and happier than many tithe payers. So can you exactly tell me that which they are getting in return.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
As many times as possible.
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Yusuf4: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
ZZ22:
money is needed to take the gospel to every nook and cranny in the world

Thunder fire you.

Nook and cranny Na 4 private Jets you go use reach nook and cranny.

Even the richest Catholic Bishop do not own ordinary Helicopter.
Rich TB Joshua do not own Chopper haven't they even passed the nook and cranny in spreading the gospel.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Josh44s(m): 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
VajanahDischaj:
How many times have they talked about islam on fridays? Mumu admins of this nonsense nairaland

My thoughts as well. Really Mumu admin. This site is own by a Yoruba Muslim I am beginning to think
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by ZZ22: 12:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jsaviour:

Jesus and his disciples took the gospel to many places before they died, did they demand money from people then? So why now. Why is money now so important in preaching the word.
the woman that that donated all she has in one coin that Jesus said we should emulate... What do you have to say about that?
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jsaviour:

I see many non tithe payers better, healthier and happier than many tithe payers. So can you exactly tell me that which they are getting in return.
Even if the non titihe payer are better, healthier and happier. The fact is that they are still not having the best in life. There is no limit to what you can get from God, if you get better without God, you can get the Best with God. God has taken some of us to higher levels from a village in Nigeria to centre of the world earning good pay and putting His glory on us and our families. More so we have heaven to gain. This is just paying 10% of your wages and enjoying the remaining 90%. Receive wisdom and get the best
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by ZZ22: 12:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
lepasharon:

Shouldn't ppl automatically know abt Jebus? Why do humans always carry out gods dirty work?

If religion was legit, why do ppl need to be brainwashed into belief? They should know
What/who do you automatically know when you were born without some teachings from your parents and teachers

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by proddey(m): 12:14pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yusuf4:

Thunder fire you.

Rich TB Joshua do not own Chopper haven't they even passed the nook and cranny in spreading the gospel.

TB Joshua has a private jet for your information

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Jsaviour(f): 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2017
toyetade:

Even if the non titihe payer are better, healthier and happier. The fact is that they are still not having the best in life. There is no limit to what you can get from God, if you get better without God, you can get the Best with God. God has taken some of us to higher levels from a village in Nigeria to centre of the world earning good pay and putting His glory on us and our families. More so we have heaven to gain. This is just paying 10% of your wages and enjoying the remaining 90%. Receive wisdom and get the best
And who told you they are not having the best things of life?, your pastor right?. It's unfortunate some christains know nothing of their own other than what a man told them.
You don't have to pay for Gods gift. God blesses because He is God and not because you pay tithe to one man like that. Or are you saying God is now a trader?. If anyone needs wisdom, that should be you.who told you God can only bless you when you pay tithe. And who told you it's the tithe you pay that brought about the blessings. What parameter did you use to check. It will also interest you to know that i have the best life can offer without paying tithe to no man. And also I have secure eternity more than you can imagine.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by ZZ22: 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yusuf4:

Thunder fire you.

hey bro calm down. I'm catholic and there are some decisions they make in my church which i strongly oppose within me. I suggest you read my comment slowly and comprehend before quoting
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by Jsaviour(f): 12:21pm On Jul 02, 2017
ZZ22:
the woman that that donated all she has in one coin that Jesus said we should emulate... What do you have to say about that?

She wasn't compel to do it. She did out of free will, that's the difference. I am not against free will giving. I love giving too. Some pastors will even tell you you will go to hell for not paying tithe to them. That's the difference my brother, God doesn't operate that way. Believe me, those men are in business of making money and can do anything If you try to stop their source of income. Have you not wondered why after every 2 building, the 3rd is church. Again the money contributed then in church was used to take care of the poor and levite who have neither lands and properties but today reverse is the case. They use your money to build schools you cant afford and buy jets you can't enter till you die. Receive sense my dear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by emynike2001(m): 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
vivalavida:

Offertory
Tithe
Covenant seed
Sunday offering
Charity offering
Mission offering
And Sunday Thanksgiving.

MY brother what u said IS the REAL TRUTH, U forgot to add group meeting contributions now its called otu amara, otu udo and so forth, AM ALSO AN ANGLICAN, truth they say SHALL SET US FREE.

1 Like

Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by ZZ22: 12:27pm On Jul 02, 2017
Jsaviour:

She wasn't compel to do it. She did out of free will, that's the difference. Some pastors will even tell you you will go to hell for not paying tithe to them. That's the difference my brother, God doesn't operate that way. Believe me, those man are in business of making money and can do anything If you try to stop their source of income. Again the money contributed then in church was used to take care of the poor and levite who have neither lands and properties but today reverse is the case. They use your money to build schools you cant afford.
in my church(Roman Catholic Mission) nobody compels you to offer a dime. I haven't gone to any pastor since my whole life
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by bitcoinvin(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
vivalavida:

Offertory
Tithe
Covenant seed
Sunday offering
Charity offering
Mission offering
And Sunday Thanksgiving.

i can Relate!!!
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by sirfee(m): 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
oviejnr:
I'm here to read comments grin
Nigga whassup?You no go church abi?

Happy new month and sunday
Re: How Many Times Do They Collect Tithes And Offering In Your Church? by lonelydora: 12:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
profhezekiah:
What do U intend to gain frm this rubbish,are those paying complain, U wouldnt mind ur bizness,just going everywhere to spread problem

Don't mind them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Lost. How Can I Build My Spiritual Life. (advice) / What Is Your Favourite Christmas Carol Song? / 2016 RCCG Holy Ghost Congress Dec 5-10th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.