Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,823 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing (5741 Views)

Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Waec Examiners Coordinate Exam Marking Under Overcrowded ,heatef And Unconducive / Any English Gurus In The House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing by pinkylovely: 11:25am On Jul 02, 2017
Activities such as debates,drama,and excursions are now rare in schools in your country. As the Senior Prefect,write a letter to to your principal suggesting the revival of these activities and pointing out what students stand to gain from taking part in them.

Bridget High school,
Eliminigwe housing estate,
Phase 1, Elelenwo
Rivers state,
Nigeria.
2nd July 2017.
To the Principal,
Bridget High school,
Eliminigwe Housing Estate
Phase 1,
Elelenwo
Dear Sir,
SUGGESTION FOR REVIVAL
OF EXTRA-CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
I am writing to express my concern towards the current situation in a lot of schools here in Nigeria. Extras cured ocular activities such as debates, drama's and excurcusions are now rare. This can cause havoc thereby displacing the students learning abilities.
Just as it is said 'work and no play makes Jack a dull boy', When students are overly focused on school work, they can end up being dull brained. So I suggest that these activities be revived.
We can start by reviving social clubs in school such as the debate, drama and science club, etcetera. Involving drama and debates will also be of help in providing meaningful presentations during the school's get-together. Planning a school's budget for funding of excursion trips will be of great help too
This will help students get more exposed to other aspects of life apart from just sitting and learning all day long. In the aspect of debates and drama, students get the opportunity to socialize and boldy speak in front of large audience which will improve their speech qualities and make them less shy.
Lots of students are intruiged when they hear stories of excursion trips from old school fellows. Students day dream of the day they visit such places. Apart from bringing smiles to their faces, excursions will also help them to have an adventurous life. Excursion will teach them a lot of things routine-learning will barely teach.
I hope you look into reviving these activities as I do. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
sign
Cynthia J
Re: Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing by falcon01: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2017
7/10
Re: Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing by uyaima: 12:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
U try
Re: Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
uyaima:
U try
falcon01:
7/10

Nothing to correct?
Re: Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2017
OrestesDante:

Nothing to correct?
Ur name is incomplete
Re: Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing by doctormmusa(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
pinkylovely:
Activities such as debates,drama,and excursions are now rare in schools in your country. As the Senior Prefect,write a letter to to your principal suggesting the revival of these activities and pointing out what students stand to gain from taking part in them.

Bridget High school,
Phase 1, Elelenwo
Rivers state,
Nigeria.
2nd July 2017.
To the Principal,
Bridget High school,
Phase 1,
Elelenwo
Dear Sir,
SUGGESTION FOR REVIVAL
I am writing to express my concern towards the current situation in a lot of schools here in Nigeria. Extras cured ocular activities such as debates, drama's and excurcusions are now rare. This can cause havoc thereby displacing the students learning abilities.
Just as it is said 'work and no play makes Jack a dull boy', When students are overly focused on school work, they can end up being dull brained. So I suggest that these activities be revived.
We can start by reviving social clubs in school such as the debate, drama and science club, etcetera. Involving drama and debates will also be of help in providing meaningful presentations during the school's get-together. Planning a school's budget for funding of excursion trips will be of great help too
This will help students get more exposed to other aspects of life apart from just sitting and learning all day long. In the aspect of debates and drama, students get the opportunity to socialize and boldy speak in front of large audience which will improve their speech qualities and make them less shy.
Lots of students are intruiged when they hear stories of excursion trips from old school fellows. Students day dream of the day they visit such places. Apart from bringing smiles to their faces, excursions will also help them to have an adventurous life. Excursion will teach them a lot of things routine-learning will barely teach.
I hope you look into reviving these activities as I do. Looking forward to hearing from you.
Yours faithfully,
sign
Cynthia J
Re: Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing by doctormmusa(m): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
pinkylovely:

Bridget High school,
Phase 1, Elelenwo
Rivers state,
Nigeria.
2nd July 2017.
To the Principal,
Bridget High school,
Phase 1,
Elelenwo
Dear Sir,
SUGGESTION FOR REVIVAL
Yours faithfully,
sign
Cynthia J
fullname after sign u tried
Re: Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing by pinkylovely: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2017
Pejah:
Ur name is incomplete

Alright. Thanks. Noted. I'm preparing for exams so I just wanted to know how good/bad the letter was since it will either increase or reduce my marks. Thanks once again

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). / List Of Universities That Will Release Admission List This Month / Breaking News!!!uniben Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike;uniben UPDATE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.