Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). (5747 Views)

Oldest Optical Illusion In The World / Optical Illusion Images That Will Make You Go Crazy! / This Crazy Optical Illusion Will Disappear Before Your Very Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Hintona(f): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
This dress is one of the greatest optical illusion on Quora. I find it creepy though.

But let us know the colours of this dress in your comment.

As for me I see white and gold, what do you see?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by TrustworthyQ: 5:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Black and green

1 Like

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by HomerTimpson: 5:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
WHITE & BROWN

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by SILVERLINES: 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
White and Gold

10 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Hintona(f): 5:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
TrustworthyQ:
Black and green
Are you serious

1 Like

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by siofra(f): 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blue and Black.

38 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by osamz007: 6:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
siofra:
Blue and Black.

NA ONLY YOU GET EYES JARE

22 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Camos: 6:35pm On Oct 28, 2020
Red and Purple
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by ElRapido: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2020
I want to believe anybody that didn't pick blue and black is trolling.

7 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Whitefowl: 6:51pm On Oct 28, 2020
Pale blue and gold

13 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by oracle009(m): 7:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
White and gold pls

9 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Nbotee(m): 7:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
ElRapido:

I want to believe there's something U ppl are seeing dat we are not..

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Supetheboys: 7:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
green & white
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Sleepaway(f): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Black, blue with a little touch of white at the ends
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by KingAzubuike(f): 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
Purple and pink is what I can see
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2020
White and gold

1 Like

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by dazzlingd(m): 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blue and gold
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blue and Gold
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Mario1989(m): 8:01pm On Oct 28, 2020
Blue and gold ..are u guys blind?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Tungfamily: 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Purple and pink is what I can see

Hello
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by KingAzubuike(f): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2020
Tungfamily:

Hey/ could you please return the covid palliatives you looted the other day? We talked about this remember?
Mynd44 Dominique, this troll has been going from thread to thread blackmailing me of stealing . Please ban him
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by alphaRego01(m): 8:13pm On Oct 28, 2020
Black and navy blue
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by akosh005: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
TrustworthyQ:
Black and green
Pls......Soro Soke.
Buhari black and mosquito green
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by WoundedLamb: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2020
ElRapido:

Blue and black? But how? undecided

That's clearly white and brown.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by WoundedLamb: 8:22pm On Oct 28, 2020
Oh.. I think those seeing black are those who don't have colour pixels in thier eyes to accommodate the minute details that different similar colours. grin
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by susy6999: 8:23pm On Oct 28, 2020
Red and green
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by NiklauseFred(m): 8:31pm On Oct 28, 2020
Why is the pic blank? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Ahmback(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2020
to be sincere I see white and gold
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by Kingsintei(m): 8:46pm On Oct 28, 2020
Peppersoup brown and fufu white

5 Likes

Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
TrustworthyQ:
Black and green
Are you kidneying me? Black and green keh? Ah, lobatan.
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:48pm On Oct 28, 2020
Hintona:
This dress is one of the greatest optical illusion on Quora. I find it creepy though.

But let us know the colours of this dress in your comment.

As for me I see white and gold, what do you see?
Gold and white!
Re: What Are The Colours Of This Dress? (amazing Optical Illusion). by DesChyko: 8:49pm On Oct 28, 2020
Onion purple and cockroach brown angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Solve The Maths Question For Singapore Schoolkids That Went Viral? / 9 Websites Every Nigerian Student Should Know And Use / NANS Proposes Five-Year Post-NYSC For Student Loan Repayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.