Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar (3268 Views)

Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / Ayo Da Silva: I Will Sue Presidency For Claiming I Endorsed Buhari / Osinbajo Conferred With Highest Chieftaincy Title In Calabar By Obong Of Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by GavelSlam: 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
ipob too dey lie.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by zombieHUNTER: 4:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
Igbos:
When beerfraud was scammed.

grin
afonja
GavelSlam:
ipob too dey lie.
declare a public holiday in your household.... Biafra is collapsing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by modik(m): 5:25pm On Jul 02, 2017
seunmsg:

Lies, blackmail, fraud, propaganda, falsehood, character assassination, impersonation and crass misrepresentation. Pretty much sums up the entire ipob agitation.

similar to the ones sold to Nigerians in 2015

$1= NGN1.

Lol
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by SuperS1Panther: 6:01pm On Jul 02, 2017
The Lunatic Scammer and Merlin of Biafrau.d is nothing but a FRAUD.

He has started renting crowd to visit him just to make himself feel happy.

Na wa o for this legendary scammer of life.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by najoke: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
KahlDrogo:
No need for the arrest sir, because no such person even exists to start with. These people live, eat, and breathe lies. It is just the way they survive. cheesy

You don't expect anything less from a people whose chosen leader worships the bones of dead animals. grin
Kikikikiki…… the animal bone worshippers grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by bakila: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
vanbonattel:
The obong has only one vote, let's remember that.
How many vote Kanu get?
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by exposition: 8:00pm On Jul 02, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Obong of Calabar, Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu V, is an Afonja grin grin

FOOL!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by bakila: 8:03pm On Jul 02, 2017
Like the Tivman who claimed he is representing middle belt people. Kanu the Conman of our time.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by bakila: 8:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
SuperS1Panther:
The Lunatic Scammer and Merlin of Biafrau.d is nothing but a FRAUD.

He has started renting crowd to visit him just to make himself feel happy.

Na wa o for this legendary scammer of life.
The bail will expose the scam artist well well.
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by ashjay001(m): 8:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
StOla:
Hahahaha!

IPOB and propaganda.

Na so dem claim say "Afenifere visiting director" by staging a visit for us to believe.

Same propaganda of "Kunle and Alhaji" discussion.

Same propaganda as "Yoruba wife of IPOB member in Europe" calling the pirate hate radio station to declare her support for Biafra.

Same propaganda as "Gov Amosu and Gov Kashim" phone discussion.

Same propaganda as "Finance Minister tweets Igbos are irrelevant".

Igbos are yet to learn from their failed propaganda policy of the failed Biafra.

Unfortunately, most are so ignorant n uncivilised enough to fall for all d propanganda

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by vanbonattel: 9:38pm On Jul 03, 2017
bakila:

How many vote Kanu get?

Why not look at his videos and the millions who follow him. Who even knows the obong apart from his wife? grin
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by bakila: 9:43pm On Jul 03, 2017
vanbonattel:

Why not look at his videos and the millions who follow him. Who even knows the obong apart from his wife? grin
Another disrespectful comment smelling of pathetic ignorance.
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by vanbonattel: 9:49pm On Jul 03, 2017
bakila:

Another disrespectful comment smelling of pathetic ignorance.

You are already crying? Oya sorry grin

You have to find a way to thicken your skin.
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by Prouddevil(m): 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2017
Ipobexpose your people have started again o, your attention is needed. grin
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by bakila: 3:34am On Jul 04, 2017
vanbonattel:

Must everyone be a croc like you?
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by ProWalker: 6:18am On Jul 04, 2017
Ipob will use lies and propaganda to lead many igbos to avoidable deaths again just like Ojukwu and Ogonagoro did.
The wise learn from history while fools learn only from own experience

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by hmbassey1960(m): 7:57am On Jul 04, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Obong of Calabar, Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu V, is an Afonja grin grin
your forefathers is afonja,i know you the igbo do respect your elders that why you think everyone is arrogant like you.we the efik people respect the obong of calabar
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by hmbassey1960(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2017
vanbonattel:

at least the popular google knows him.and who knows you dried dick?
Re: Biafra: Arrest ’emissary’ Claiming I Sent Him To Nnamdi Kanu – Obong Of Calabar by bakila: 8:41pm On Jul 04, 2017
vanbonattel:

Against the designs of conmen like those who think they can stop elections in another mans state from holding? My skin is thick enough.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Mercedes-benz Than GEJ / Biafra: This Is My Place In Onitsha,anambra State No Movement (pic) / Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.