Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory (3267 Views)

Ensure Ize-Iyamu’s Victory - Buhari Tells APC / APC Governors, Tinubu To Meet To Plot Ize-Iyamu’s Victory / APC Governors Will Mobilise For Ize-iyamu’s Victory - Governor Bagudu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2020
BY: Pa. Ehinmen
As reality begings to dawn on the PDP that they will surely loose tomorrow September 19 election, they have being to freight, and roam in paradox confusion.
No wonder, a prominent member of the party has directed their members to wear jeans trousers to prepare for the election as if election is war. Anyway I won't blame him, I will blame the electoral process which has not improved like we have in developed climes.
However, I want to state clearly that we are going to resist any act of election rigging by the PDP. The PDP must know that the era they use to subvert the will of the people is over. If it means that I sleep at the poling unit to protect my vote, I will!
Edo people has revolted against an ungrateful government and there is nothing anybody can do about it. We are not going to be cowed! We will defend our votes.
From Edo north to south, only one name is known by the youths, men, and women and that name is pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU.
Come tomorrow, we will vote out obaseki from government house, and note, I did not say 'we will vote out the PDP', because the PDP was never elected in Edo. They only sneaked into Edo government house like the thieves that they are.
I therefore congratulate Pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU in advance as we coast to a landslide victory tomorrow.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by BigEcommerce: 12:38pm On Sep 18, 2020
Goodluck to you

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
BigEcommerce:
Goodluck to you
thank you
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by IamWonderful: 1:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
goodluck to obaseki and best of luck to Ize-iyamu

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by comos: 7:12pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ehinmen3:
As reality begings to dawn on the PDP that they will surely loose tomorrow September 19 election, they have being to freight, and roam in paradox confusion.
No wonder, a prominent member of the party has directed their members to wear jeans trousers to prepare for the election as if election is war. Anyway I won't blame him, I will blame the electoral process which has not improved like we have in developed climes.
However, I want to state clearly that we are going to resist any act of election rigging by the PDP. The PDP must know that the era they use to subvert the will of the people is over. If it means that I sleep at the poling unit to protect my vote, I will!
Edo people has revolted against an ungrateful government and there is nothing anybody can do about it. We are not going to be cowed! We will defend our votes.
From Edo north to south, only one name is known by the youths, men, and women and that name is pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU.
Come tomorrow, we will vote out obaseki from government house, and note, I did not say 'we will vote out the PDP', because the PDP was never elected in Edo. They only sneaked into Edo government house like the thieves that they are.
I therefore congratulate Pastor Osagie IZE IYAMU in advance as we coast to a landslide victory tomorrow.
Pa. Ehinmen is a freelance writer, and a volunteer member of pastor Osagie ize-iyamu youth movement from Edo State.

then you will receive the thorough beating of your life.

12 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by SLAP44: 7:16pm On Sep 18, 2020
I remember those that spent 2 days in 2015 guarding their polls in the presidential polls for APC in Bauchi, they are all living in the bush now because Boko has chased them o it of their homes grin

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Racers(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2020
I will advice you cast your vote and go home, elections are not a do or die affair. when they are in power, none of them will remember you.... Nigeria at 60 years of poverty and hardship

5 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2020
SLAP44:
I remember those that spent 2 days in 2015 guarding their polls in the presidential polls for APC in Bauchi, they are all living in the bush now because Boko has chased them o it of their homes grin
There is no boko haram in Bauchi state

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by quickberry(m): 7:52pm On Sep 18, 2020
BabaOwen:

Don't mind the mumu

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2020
You wey dey oshogbo. Nawa o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by olawalepopoola: 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2020
If you die (God forbids), you die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by rolams(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2020
SLAP44:

Hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by rolams(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2020
You can't fight God!

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by deboysben(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2020
quickberry:

Don't mind the mumu
why do u envy slap44?

Bro small small maka BP.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by MisterGrace: 8:36pm On Sep 18, 2020
If you like you can sleep in a hot fiery furnace and burn to ashes. Who cares.

1 Like

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Uncleodi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2020
The attention of the entire People of Rivers State has been drawn to the siege laid at the Hotel where the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike is lodging while on official assignment in Benin, Edo State.

Recall that Governor Wike was appointed Chairman of the PDP National Campaign Council for the Edo Governorship election; this is same position Governor Ganduje of Kano State occupies for his party the APC.

Governor Ganduje and Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State are all in Benin, Edo State carrying out their assignment for the APC without any molestation or intimidation.

And in a breach of the pledge they made security agencies have decided to harass and intimidate Governor Wike who has not done any wrong.

May I on behalf of entire Rivers People Warn that we Shall hold the IGP responsible for anything that happens to our Governor.

Signed:
Ambassador Akawor Desmond, Chairman
PDP Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by quickberry(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2020
deboysben:
why do u envy slap44?

Bro small small maka BP.

Do you know the meaning of envy?
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Miracle1991: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
SLAP44:
did Boko Haram start during APC? Do you know how many local governments were taken over by Boko Haram during the time of PDP? Did you forget what Azazi the former national security adviser said that make PDP to Kill him?

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by deboysben(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2020
quickberry:

Do you know the meaning of envy?
oga shun hatred it is written all over you.
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by quickberry(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2020
deboysben:
oga shun hatred it is written all over you.

Lo re mu agbo re....aare n mu o
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2020
Fake loyalist

You can sleep in your polling unit because the Nigerian police is not preventing you from doing that

Sore losers
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by ImmaculateJOE(m): 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2020
No pictures..?

Next news please..
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Paramount01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2020
Ehinmen3:

Which local govt did u type from, your ward to see after election if you people really work for poi.election no be by mouth
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by basybasy: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2020
Uncleodi:
The attention of the entire People of Rivers State has been drawn to the siege laid at the Hotel where the Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Wike is lodging while on official assignment in Benin, Edo State.

Recall that Governor Wike was appointed Chairman of the PDP National Campaign Council for the Edo Governorship election; this is same position Governor Ganduje of Kano State occupies for his party the APC.

Governor Ganduje and Governor Hope Uzodinma of Imo State are all in Benin, Edo State carrying out their assignment for the APC without any molestation or intimidation.

And in a breach of the pledge they made security agencies have decided to harass and intimidate Governor Wike who has not done any wrong.

May I on behalf of entire Rivers People Warn that we Shall hold the IGP responsible for anything that happens to our Governor.

Signed:
PDP Rivers State
PFP will seriously tomorrow.
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by OPPPS: 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2020
Mou outgoing Gov has few days left at Osadebe house
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 12:02am On Sep 19, 2020
You will remain in that sleep till Monday ekwensu angry

3 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Lovelive: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2020
Apc is playing with fire. I trust Wike. He go give them back once he steps out of Edo State.

Uncleodi:

Signed:
PDP Rivers State

2 Likes

Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by GeorgeTheCoder: 12:57am On Sep 19, 2020
Cultists and paid hacks.
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Quim2: 3:26am On Sep 19, 2020
BabaOwen:

But there are cultists and fraudulent politicians in Edo and Pastor Izumi is their champion. Or can one retire from cultism,?
Re: Edo 2020: I Will Sleep In My Polling Unit Tonight For Ize Iyamu Victory by Redhot111(m): 3:36am On Sep 19, 2020
Ehinmen3:

Oga are you sure you are from Edo State? If you are you should have known the correct spelling of that your name. Aboki forming esan man in nairaland.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels TV Is Off Air Right Now / - / SE And SS Governors Will Soon Relocate To Abuja Permanently - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.