Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Option - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Option (1045 Views)

She Treats Me Like An Option, Maybe I Am. / Separation Is The Best Option For Now. / Which Of These Two Is A Better Option For A Purposeful Union? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Option by jeffery23: 1:26pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yes I can
Re: Option by Nbote(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Couldn't really make out ur story and d whole epistle

3 Likes

Re: Option by VargasVee(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
LMAO. This girl has been drifting you on the road better than the cars in fast & furious

jeffery23:

-----------------------------------------------
she said there was a mini party along everyone was outside, but she was sleeping in d room nd one of they guys friend sneak in to the room she was and was trying to say rubbish that along d line she slap the guy
and with d anger d guy raped her that same night

----------------------------------------------

-----------------------------------------------
she confessed to me last week, she want anytin intimacy to stop between us and yet i asked why? she said notning but we can only kiss

----------------------------------------------

The above part literally killed me grin grin
Sorry to tell you, you've been in a relationship with yourself these past years. Better leave her or you'll give yourself high BP. Your so-called babe is a 5 STAR philanthropist for sex.

3 Likes

Re: Option by braimeddy: 1:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
Op this ur story is really long and vague. How I wish u could ve made it brief and go straight to d point, it could ve been better.

From what I grab from the content so far, just knw dat sex isn't love. Even tho she has nonchalant attitude, with time she will adjust. Having male friends around isn't a bad thing as long as she's picking their calls even when u re around and she allows u to touch her phone whenever u like.

1 Like

Re: Option by BiafraBushBoy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please, bro...

Space your work. It is jam packed.

Meanwhile...

Re: Option by ikp120(m): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bros, abeg delete everything about that girl if you don't want to die young of high blood pressure.

NB: She wasn't raped. She has been having sex with different guys all along. Just know that, and keep it at the back of your mind. The part where she told you what she does when you guys have issues simply proved my above point.

Take heart and move on.

1 Like

Re: Option by pocohantas(f): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2017
she confessed to me last week, she want anytin intimacy to stop between us and yet i asked why? she said notning but we can only kiss,

This is the red flag.
She is most likely having sex with another guy that she finds fascinating. Having sex with you too is much burden for her now. So, she decides to cut you off.

1 Like

Re: Option by HARDDON: 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
She is totally in control of u n d r/ship n you feel the sand shifting off ur feet. Ur heart failing in its beat n u seem lost in tots.

Do this to test her:

Stop calling, messaging n any form of contact wit her n see how she reacts. because when gurls come up wit let's put a stop to this or that, it cud be that some1 else is helping u weed it beta or gifting her beta.
Or she wants to get rid of u subtly. Save ur heart d stress.

N hey, u made a big mistake from d onset

But op, do you know that sexual incompactability is a major issue in marriages?
She isnt your type gee. Wake up

Btw, there is something called paragraphing. N hope u dont speak the way u type? If u do, we cant blame d doll.

Improve on your written Enlish

1 Like

Re: Option by antieverything(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
see movie..my Good sir dump dat gal(no she is sumtin else, a wn0re) tnk mi lara wen u mit d love of ur life grin
Re: Option by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
The part that got my attention was where she went to stay with 3 guys in an apartment, and these guys are her friends. There was a small party outside the house and she was sleeping, a friend to the guys sneaked in, they got talking, she slapped him and he raped her. Lol, she's not serious!.

If you've gauged your happiness with her so far and it's on a scale of 3-10, then you should leave her.

1 Like

Re: Option by fayded(m): 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
oga,from ur story.I'm not so sure that the girl loves u.
if she does,she would have reduced her relationships with all those guys.when a girl is in love,baba u go know.
and also dt rape ish..I dunno buh why didn't she scream so that other guys and the girl would come around??..huh?
that guy that 'raped' her must have been showing signs that he wants something with her,and if she had shut him down well,it won't have got to that.
and yep,chances are she is/was getting knacked in camp,that's why she made the no sex move for u.
u re a nice guy and soft sha,u re too soft..
anyways,I've said my own,do what u want
Re: Option by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 1:57pm On Jul 02, 2017
You need to be shot on your chest close to the heart to know that witch you called you future wife is a daughter of the devil

Men foolish sha
Re: Option by TonieLee(f): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2017
when people say they love someone I just wonder wat they are loving.

She doesn't give u good sex
She's secretive and a liar
She doesn't listen to u and is non challant abt issues concerning her supposed relationship.

And u are in love. In love with wat pls

3 Likes

Re: Option by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 02, 2017
I have said this before and I will continue to say it... any guy who has a girl friend or fiance that is serving should forget about the girl till after that one year. The reason being that what girls(both married and single) do during this one year compulsory national service, coupled with current economic situation in the country is unspeakable.

What I saw and observed during my NYSC last year was unimaginable.
NYSC is just free collection scheme for guys! You collect anything 'collectable'.....
Op leave that b*tch or I will have no other option than to be the first to tell R.I.P in advance.

What for God's sake made you believed that ill concocted rape story?

INFACT, I GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!
Re: Option by brugge007(m): 5:20pm On Jul 02, 2017
Royal155:
I have said this before and I will continue to say it... any guy who has a girl friend or fiance that is serving should forget about the girl till after that one year. The reason being that what girls(both married and single) do during this one year compulsory national service, coupled with current economic situation in the country is unspeakable.

What I saw and observed during my NYSC last year was unimaginable.
NYSC is just free collection scheme for guys! You collect anything 'collectable'.....
Op leave that b*tch or I will have no other option than to be the first to tell R.I.P in advance.

What for God's sake made you believed that ill concocted rape story?

INFACT, I GIVE UP ON YOU!!!!

A rape victim that could not press charges. haba
Re: Option by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
brugge007:

A rape victim that could not press charges. haba
I tire ooo!
Re: Option by jeffery23: 12:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Nil

(1) (Reply)

A Night At Elegushi Beach- An Interesting Erotic Story / Most Women Are Prostitutes... Facts / A Friend In Need Of Ebira Girl For Serious Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.