Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,280 members, 7,957,713 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

"Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother (28602 Views)

Mercy Eke Poses With Her White Mercedes Benz In New Pictures / Regina Daniels Poses With Her Mercedes Car (Photos) / Flavour Poses With Andromeda Peters 'Miss United State' In America - Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by JNBoss: 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nigerian Highlife Musician, Flavour took a picture with his beautiful mum.

He shared the picture online, and wrote "Mama Chinedu #VirtuousWoman "

Flavour and his mother appeared in his latest music video titled "Virtuous Woman"

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07/mama-chinedu-flavour-poses-with-his.html

12 Likes

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by eezeribe(m): 3:41pm On Jul 02, 2017
So many Virtuous mothers out there... even the ones wey their children never hammer.
God bless our mothers... and fathers too.
# Their efforts shall never be in vain.

109 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by dlondonbadboy: 3:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one. cool

1 Like

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Rtopzy(f): 3:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
Sweet mother, comes to mind

6 Likes

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by CplusJason: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
And she was never a baby mama. cool

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by meeky007(m): 4:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:
just shut up if u have nothing to say

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
So this guy know the meaning of virtuous woman abi...
Come still dey pregnant girls upandan...

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by myners007: 5:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
good one

"Virtuous Woman poses with her Randy son"

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by rossyc(f): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
nice
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Solomonudofia(m): 5:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nne di uto.... You can now see those who are jumping on your facebook profile... new facebook feacture...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLT-BH7OXRs

1 Like

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Ajibo111(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nice one
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Urdreamgirl(f): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
nice one... I am a virtuous woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by CharlieMaria(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Typing........[i]Typing........[/i]Typing........
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by NLProblemChild(m): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Good
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Bisjosh(f): 5:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
meeky007:

Why? Was she a baby mama?

6 Likes

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by awa(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
I miss you my loving Mother Nnenne
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by whizzyleejr(m): 5:40pm On Jul 02, 2017
The mama fine smallcheesycheesycheesy
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Oyindidi(f): 5:42pm On Jul 02, 2017
CplusJason:
you read minds? I wonder grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by ifeanyija(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2017
And u scatter other women future

2 Likes

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Tenplet(m): 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
i believe dat one day my songs will be heared world wide and my mama will be proud to see dat our goals are completed..bt fr nw am still a proud bigtime fashion designer
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Excell360: 5:45pm On Jul 02, 2017
Virtuous woman...... And you're busy destroying Potential "Virtuous women"

4 Likes

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by pythonkid(m): 5:50pm On Jul 02, 2017
thought the woman's an actress...
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by KanwuliaExtra: 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
You hardly hear of the "runaway fadas"!
Only the SWEEEEEET MOTHERS. kiss

1 Like

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
And his babay mamas are , reckless baby daddy, I hope you are making effort in being there for your daughters before they address you as "sir' like sugun arinze's daughter

2 Likes

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by OliviaYolanda: 5:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
hmmm
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by rachaeladiya(f): 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
I can see resemblance
Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 02, 2017
meeky007:
no ,you shut up, he is busy making peoples daughters baby mamas,and shouting virtuous woman, you must be daft not to see the hypocrisy in it, I just know his daughters will never wish to have a man like him in their life as a lover, hypocritical baby daddy

2 Likes

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by condomuser: 6:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
After he don do kporokpoto, kpakorokpa kpom kpom, ojaripoto, ukwu nwa baby, asugu rege KPOM KPOM EH EHEH grin on top other innocent children mama grin

CplusJason:

1 Like

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by CplusJason: 6:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
Bisjosh:

Why? Was she a baby mama?

frenzyduchess:
no ,you shut up, he is busy making peoples daughters baby mamas,and shouting virtuous woman, yoy must be daft not to see the hypocrisy in it, I just know his daughters will never wish to have a man like him in their life as a lover, hypocritical baby daddy
Kindly ignore him.

His comprehensive ability is lower than his father's sperm.

1 Like

Re: "Virtuous Woman": Flavour Poses With His Mother by CplusJason: 6:09pm On Jul 02, 2017
Oyindidi:
you read minds? I wonder grin
Maybe...... smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khloe Reunites With Denrele After Disqualification From The House / Seyi Law Celebrates Daughter, Tiwa's 2nd Birthday With Cute Photos / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Is Glamorous For Glam Africa Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.